Ignore Women - They will want you more.

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Ignore Women - They will want you more.

Post by kangarunner »

It is true.

"If you give a girl too much attention and text messages, she will lose interest. If you pull away, ignore her, and do your own thing, she will want you more." - Luke 4:12

Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Ignore Women - They will want you more.

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

kangarunner wrote:
August 28th, 2023, 11:05 am
It is true.

"If you give a girl too much attention and text messages, she will lose interest. If you pull away, ignore her, and do your own thing, she will want you more." - Luke 4:12

Or you can get a sex doll instead.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Ignore Women - They will want you more.

Post by MrMan »

kangarunner wrote:
August 28th, 2023, 11:05 am
It is true.

There is probably something to being aloof and not showing a girl you are attracted to her... if she has some attraction to you. If she finds you unappealing and you ignore her, that probably does nothing. I listened to the first part of this about the man who started ignoring women, then women started trying to get his attention.

I suspect there were other variables involved. Maybe his chasing girls before was done in a desperate or offputting way and so he got rejection based on that, constantly, from any woman he paid attention to. He could also have gotten into a stage in life where he had it together, financially, career-wise, emotionally. HIs female peers may have matured enough to be interested in a stable man. At 18, a girl may want a boy who is cool, macho, and popular. At 25 to 27, she may be looking for a mature, level-headed man who is an emotional rock, who has decent career prospects who could be a responsible provider and a good father. The man who ignored women might have started doing so right when he entered the stage of life where age-appropriate females were getting some sense and looking for husband material.

The part at the end where he talks about going MGTOW and having time to work out and get that 6-pack. But, what good is a six-pack if no woman is going to enjoy it? It reminds me of that pilot episode of the original Star Trek where Captain Pike gets stuck in multiple illusions with a beautiful woman. In the end, he finds out that big-headed aliens where projecting illusions onto him and the woman he kept seeing, but she was deformed because they put her together wrong after an accident. They decide not to enslave him, and as he leaves, he says, "You'll return to her her illusion of beauty?" They agree to it, and she looks pretty again.

I remember laughing out loud at that as a kid. It was so dumb. What is the point of a woman looking good if no one is there to look at her? Of course, I told my wife this, and she said she'd want to be beautiful even if she were stranded on a planet by herself. I could care less.

I don't see the point of a six-pack unless it attracts a woman. I'd like to have one so my wife would always be touching it and want to take my shorts off. :)