American Women Attitudes

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Nate
Freshman Poster

American Women Attitudes

Post by Nate »

This little Redbook article reflects a large percentage of the thinking of American women:
http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationships/ ... id=6394922

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

The quality of females can often determine the quality of the relationships.

You dont see people reaching for fine silverware and silk napkins before chowing down a greasy Big Mac.

They may for a nice 9 pound lobster.

American females are the relationship equivalent of fatty fast food, so men tend to make a mess of things and avoid taking things seriously.

If American females cleaned up their act, there might be a change. And no, I dont mean CHARGING a lobster tail price while PROVIDING chicken mcnugget quality.

Alas, feminism is a cancer that only presents itself in the death throes of a civilization. Only a massive financial depression and societal collapse will reach the average American female. But by then, its too late.

And thats just fine with me.
Nate
Freshman Poster

AW

Post by Nate »

You have a lot of insight I notice. You are right, by the time the AW's have noticed the problem, it will be too late. A civilization that does not produce women worth fighting for and one that does not produce resulting strong
stable families (as opposed to gay "marriage" for example...) is one that is headed for collapse. My advice to all..DO NOT MARRY AN AMERICAN WOMAN>>IT IS USUALLY F'n STUPID TO DO SO!!!!
And no...I am not some bitter lonely old guy...I took my own advice some time back...happily married to a filipina and 2 wonderful children!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

If you do marry an American women, make sure to get a prenup so she doesn't take you to the cleaners if the two of you get a divorce. With 72% of all divorces in America being filed by women, you get the idea American women don't take their wedding vows too seriously!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

jamesbond wrote:If you do marry an American women, make sure to get a prenup so she doesn't take you to the cleaners if the two of you get a divorce. With 72% of all divorces in America being filed by women, you get the idea American women don't take their wedding vows too seriously!
All tact aside: have you lost your f_kking marbles, son? Western prenups are getting ignored, especially if they have been inscribed too close to the marriage date. ...and especially if you have a moody judge that day - with a western skankle, you can never tell.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!