Which race of women has the best pvssies?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Which race of women has the best pvssies?

Latina
22%
Black
22%
White
11%
Asian
44%
Middle Eastern
No votes
Indian
No votes

Total votes: 9
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Which race of women has the best pvssies?

Post by MrMan »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
March 9th, 2023, 4:23 pm
I voted white p***y coz the others are smelly LOL
You mean the Asian ones you experienced... which happen to have been sculpted by a plastic surgeon out of male private parts?

Men also put out stronger BO, so you need to take that into account.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
March 10th, 2023, 9:33 am
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
You mean the Asian ones you experienced... which happen to have been sculpted by a plastic surgeon out of male private parts?

Yeah, that explains it. Of course rotting wounds are going to smell, perhaps even more that the gross unwashed genitals of Western skanks.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Cornfed wrote:
March 10th, 2023, 9:53 am
MrMan wrote:
March 10th, 2023, 9:33 am
CaptainSkelebob wrote:

Yeah, that explains it. Of course rotting wounds are going to smell, perhaps even more that the gross unwashed genitals of Western skanks.
Not that a lego man like you would ever know what a p***y smells like
Id rather have some hot ladyboy p***y than take a stroll up doodoohill with ur fuckin boyfriend Mr Mistofelees
And @MrMan is too busy sucking invisible sky fairy tail to appreciate what a nice fanny is like
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 5:26 pm
ur fuckin boyfriend Mr Mistofelees
And @MrMan is too busy sucking invisible sky fairy tail to appreciate what a nice fanny is like
You, Mr. Mistoffelees, and one other poster are the only ones I know of that have admitted to either being gay or having had sex with a biological male. I don't remember Cornfed ever saying he did such a thing or supporting the idea.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Finally a decent topic! You need to have barebacked (had sex without a condom) a suitably large and representative group of women from several races to be able to compare. I've been with enough European, Southeast Asian and East Asian women to make a comparison.

European women were ok, nothing special compared to the two Asian groups. Romanian women seemed to have nicer pussies than British women. Last time I had a fling with a British woman I could barely get off, probably due to being spoiled by years of Asian p***y.

Southeast Asian women were the tightest group, especially if they're 18 years old with no kids. If you're looking for the ultimate in genital pleasure, get yourself an 18 year old Southeast Asian virgin wife. Thai girls seemed to have the best pussies of all.

East Asian women had excellent pussies, probably the wettest of the bunch, they seemed to wet all the time, though not quite as tight as Southeast Asian women on average. It was difficult to hold back when inside an East Asian woman.

So to rank I'd say:

Southeast or East Asian especially if they're young then European women, with Northern European women having the least enjoyable pussies.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

You guys would never guess my answer to this one! I'm keeping my cards real close to my chest here and not going to reveal this big secret of my answer to "which race of women has the best pussies," LOL. (This is part of how I build up my sensational and fascinating rep as a man of mystery and so on.) You'd never guess.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

bulgarian women.then dominicans,very wet.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts