Why do you guys say I need looks, money, & high status to get women? Basic logic says otherwise.

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Why do you guys say that I need looks, money, & high status to get women? Basic logic says otherwise.

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
May 16th, 2023, 12:09 pm
69ixine wrote:
May 16th, 2023, 7:26 am
and my stunner cuban redbone looking mom prefered East asian guys +Teddybear guys with a belly.everyone has different tastes,you're imposing hollywood/tiktok standards on all women.I look like a mannequin in real life,a tiktok star,as one gay guy said I look 'like a bad bitch'I can tell you women do not approach me cold,nor do I appeal to all women.Never have.

Winston is attractive,in his own way.He is not ugly,and alot of women like guys who are wierd in a good way.Why do you guys have to put the guy down?

Winston has great potential,just needs to go to a more pristine culture.I hope he gets the beautiful white woman he wants so bad.

not all women want some hollywood mannequin looking dude.That's the beauty of beauty-it's all subjective taste.

Winston is a goodlooking guy,so are you @MarcosZeitola ,just in different ways.You guys both have that cute look.

Edit:@Winston you need to use a manifestation subliminal to manifest the gorgeous women that would like you above all others,that have you as their subjective personal taste,which all attraction is,and subliminalclub.com has subs that work.
https://q.subliminalclub.com/product/go ... anifestor/
You are goodlooking,man.different strokes for different folks.that's the beauty of beauty!
There are different types of women who are after different type of men. I think there may be a problem in the type of women Winston truly wants, versus the type of men such women truly want. The two aren't alligned, obviously, or else he'd have found The One by now (seeing as though Winston is by now in his fifties). Hence my advice for him to get fit as I think it would be something he would benefit from.

I've never been known to put people down needlessly nor would I speak ill of someone for no reason, but I do think if there's a mis-alignment between what you want and what the people YOU want, want, it may be best to either change oneself or pursue a different type of woman. The least he could do is give it a try, because after all, what does he have to lose? He'd still be authentically "himself", just in a trimmer, buffer, fitter package! Win-win scenario either way, if you ask me. :D
I doubt that Winston would listen to your advice or anyone else's. Good luck trying to make him work out, eat right, and get a job. :D :lol:
I would just sit back and enjoy my popcorn while Winston goes into an infinite self deprecation loop.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Why do you guys say that I need looks, money, & high status to get women? Basic logic says otherwise.

MarcosZeitola wrote:
May 16th, 2023, 12:31 pm
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
May 16th, 2023, 12:19 pm
I doubt that Winston would listen to your advice or anyone else's. Good luck trying to make him work out, eat right, and get a job. :D :lol:
I would just sit back and enjoy my popcorn while Winston goes into an infinite self deprecation loop.
True. And I've given up already long ago, don't get me wrong lol. He asks the same questions, always, and I've grown tired of giving the same answers to those ever-repeating questions. Truth is, Winston's a clever cookie. And he has only one life, as do we all. Watching him waste it is kind of sad. He's obviously not happy with where he is in life, or fulfilled by it, or else he wouldn't keep bringing up the issue of women and how to attract them...

And he never really wants to be helped, anyway. What he wants is simply to rant. Vent out frustration. Scream into the void, the same frustrations, the same issues, the same long-answered questions that he pretends weren't answered because he didn't like the answers... :roll:
Don't get me wrong, I still have respect for Winston for creating and maintaining this site and his main idea is still good.
Sometimes I think Winston is what people might call "unfulfilled potential". He could been a high powered sales man(He sure got me first) or go into TED talk shows give a speech about going happier abroad and making sh*t ton of money holding seminars, etc. It's really sad. :( There are still lot of desperate lonely motherf*ckers out there even to this day. This where Winston could come in and take advantage of massive supply of lonely men by selling his message.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do you guys say I need looks, money, & high status to get women? Basic logic says otherwise.

Post by MrMan »

I agree that you don't have to be particularly good-looking to get married.

I'm one of those picky guys who couldn't be married to a woman unless she is good-looking. I remember in high school seeing guys go out with stout gifts with short hair and faces I considered unattractive. I remember thinking why or how they would want to date that girl. I remember seeing old people (well maybe middle aged) together, and thinking she isn't pretty.... how do they.....

But tastes are different, so maybe the stocky girl with short hair is pretty to that guy. Or maybe some men care little about looks and care more about personality. Some guys will date a hefty, refrigerator-shaped girl with a below-average face if she has big breasts. For me, a fat waste cancels big breasts. And if they are big but sagging down on her belly, they would make her look fat.

Some guys like fat women. Maybe his mom was fat, and so that was his idea of what a woman is like... fat. So he may say he likes the supermodel look, but secretly he is attracted to fatter girls.

Women might actually be more into personality than men. Online if all they say is pictures, they may wanted men with male model looks who are over 6 feet, but the same girl might think differently if a man pays attention to her in real life.
Space Invaders
Freshman Poster

Re: Why do you guys say I need looks, money, & high status to get women? Basic logic says otherwise.

Post by Space Invaders »

Check out Taiwanese youtuber JohnnyFD. He is as ugly as you are. However, he has a masculine frame-big arms, big chest, big legs. You could try going on a heavy lifting regimen. Forget about trying to lose weight. Focus on building muscle. Increasing testosterone may also weed out some of your beta tendencies.

Of course, this would require you doing some actual work.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
May 17th, 2023, 9:10 am
Space Invaders wrote:
May 17th, 2023, 8:46 am
Check out Taiwanese youtuber JohnnyFD. He is as ugly as you are. However, he has a masculine frame-big arms, big chest, big legs. You could try going on a heavy lifting regimen. Forget about trying to lose weight. Focus on building muscle. Increasing testosterone may also weed out some of your beta tendencies.

Of course, this would require you doing some actual work.
This is actually very good advice, Space Invader. Winston could bulk up, gain muscle, and even without any chemical help or crazy supplements, the regular workout regimen would naturally boost his testosterone and, in turn, increase his confidence in his own body, in his own skin. He would slay, no doubt about it. No one ever said a "teddy bear" type of man @69ixine referred to can't be buff, too.

Since whatever strategies @Winston has been trying for all these years haven't really paid off as much as he wanted, it doesn't take a rocket science to conclude it may be wise for him to switch things up. After all, what does he have to lose in doing so?
Nope it seems that Winston doesn't have any "p*$$y acquiring" strategy. I found that most women get easily bored and get turned off by you if you keep talking about conspiracy theories, politics, warfare, philosophy, spirituality, and other heavy topics. They rather blow their knees out with a shotgun then listen to those...most women are shallow and fickle creatures. Perhaps that's why Winston isn't having success in dating those Chinese women. Chinese women only want materialistic things..
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
May 17th, 2023, 9:41 am
May 17th, 2023, 9:34 am
Nope it seems that Winston doesn't have any "p*$$y acquiring" strategy. I found that most women get easily bored and get turned off by you if you keep talking about conspiracy theories, politics, warfare, philosophy, spirituality, and other heavy topics. They rather blow their knees out with a shotgun then listen to those...most women are shallow and fickle creatures. Perhaps that's why Winston isn't having success in dating those Chinese women. Chinese women only want materialistic things..
Yeah. I usually talk about whatever shit women are into... pop culture, zodiac signs, fashion, whatever. I am a versatile conversationalist and I throw in a shit-ton of humor, too, which they usually dig. Knowing the right things to say, the right buttons to push, is half the battle really. But upgrading one's physique, strength and natural energy levels through rigorous exercise is NEVER a bad idea, even if we take acquiring females entirely out of the equation.
True that. Very few females that are into those stuff.. the same stuff we are into. MY main point is that It seems that Winston have to go through a complete transformation to vibe well with mainstream women which will be a "Herculean Task". We all know Winston is not like that.
I am just saying.. I am not perfect either. But hey, it's my answer to his question whether he will listen to it or not, I don't care. I don't judge. I am pretty much a lone wolf social outcast myself in America. However I can blend into mainstream society and can interact with people for business purposes. Never had any friendships. Americans are shallow anyway.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
May 17th, 2023, 9:53 am
May 17th, 2023, 9:47 am
True that. Very few females that are into those stuff.. the same stuff we are into. MY main point is that It seems that Winston have to go through a complete transformation to vibe well with mainstream women which will be a "Herculean Task". We all know Winston is not like that.
I am just saying.. I am not perfect either. But hey, it's my answer to his question whether he will listen to it or not, I don't care. I don't judge. I am pretty much a lone wolf social outcast myself in America. However I can blend into mainstream society and can interact with people for business purposes.
I'm not speaking from a position of judgement myself, either. I just think a lot of guys like Winston take a sense of pride in being a 'lone wolf' type misunderstood by society. They see their inability vibe with everyday society as a sign of virtue... I don't think this is necessarily true and I don't really see the nobility in suffering. Suffering SUCKS. Loneliness sucks, too. Sometimes all of us have the need to retreat, be on our own, but I find that virtually every single one of my happiest memories involve other people. Loved ones. A wife. A girlfriend. Best friends, talking shit, drinking, traveling, exchanging inappropriate jokes.

And sometimes people act as if it's a choice. Or that they are simply not compatible with society, which may be true. But at the same time, you see the unhappiness shining through. I see this with Winston a lot. He's obviously not in a good place mentally, emotionally. There's a big hole in his heart he's desperate to fill up... but he spends all his time just making excuses and devotes none of it to fixing what ails him. That's tragic, and it's kind of sad to keep reading it.
I agree, I didn't choose to be a "lone wolf social outcast" either.. I was assigned into one back in High school and my university years. In Middle school I had couple of friends. So I understand where Winston and others social outcasts are coming from. Yes, sometimes I feel pride in my self sufficiency and independent thinking, but sometimes I myself wonder what would it be like to be integrated into the mainstream. Trust me, Nobody wants to be label as "social outcast", "weirdo", "loser" ,etc. I believe that is what Winston is suffering also. The similar kind of emotional "relapse" as I am experiencing.

I can't really give good advice to Winston because he is set in his ways.. I can just say my method of coping is exercise, eating healthy, getting enough sleep, making money and hopefully go abroad. That's the only thing he and other people can do.. to grind hard and constantly self improve on looks, money, status, etc. :(
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

You don't need looks, money, or status to get a female. About half of humans are female, so it's not that difficult. But when you go outside and are around people, you don't just approach any female; you want to only approach the best looking ones.

In developed countries, there are so many overweight females, so they are, for all intents and purposes, invisible to men. Therefore, all the attention from men goes to the females who look healthy and fit. Therefore, you need to compete with other men for their attention. Therefore, you need above average looks, money, and/or status to attract GOOD LOOKING females.

Also, like others said above, in developed countries, there is money (or resources) that the government makes available to poor people, so you as a man have to compete with that. In developed countries, females do not need men as much as in other countries. If you try to approach females in the U.S., they will not be happy to talk to you because they have no financial need for you. If they are a virgin, they will be more interested because they are looking for a husband, but once they become non-virgin and start to serially date, they lose belief in marriage and family, and use the internet to attract the best looking men for sex (weakly hoping that he will commit).

In countries where most people use social media, it is more difficult to attract females because they have access to the best looking males. Females would rather share an alpha male than settle monogamously for a beta male. Men are polygynous by the very nature of their biological inheritance; women are hypergamous. Women don't need a man for his money because they can earn it themselves or acquire it from the government, so women basically seek men for their looks/genetics.
Follow me on my social media:

YouTube: youtube.com/@DanielPCilley

X/Twitter: x.com/DanielPCilley

Rumble:
rumble.com/user/DanielPCilley

Odysee: odysee.com/@DanCilley

Brighteon:
brighteon.com/channels/DanCilley

BitChute: bitchute.com/channel/DanielCilley

---

Donate: cash.app/$DCilley
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
May 17th, 2023, 10:23 am
May 17th, 2023, 10:06 am
I agree, I didn't choose to be a "lone wolf social outcast" either.. I was assigned into one back in High school and my university years. In Middle school I had couple of friends. So I understand where Winston and others social outcasts are coming from. Yes, sometimes I feel pride in my self sufficiency and independent thinking, but sometimes I myself wonder what would it be like to be integrated into the mainstream. Trust me, Nobody wants to be label as "social outcast", "weirdo", "loser" ,etc. I believe that is what Winston is suffering also. The similar kind of emotional "relapse" as I am experiencing.

I can't really give good advice to Winston because he is set in his ways.. I can just say my method of coping is exercise, eating healthy, getting enough sleep, making money and hopefully go abroad. That's the only thing he and other people can do.. to grind hard and constantly self improve on looks, money, status, etc. :(
Your approach is, I feel, the healthiest possible approach to this sort of devilish conundrum. Life's rough and I am not going to deny that society, the culture in which we live and the governments and shady figures that lord over us aren't wicked as hell... but the way forward for each and every one of us is to carve out our own little niche into this world, and to continue working on ourselves in a multitude of ways. Failing this, the only real alternative is suffering.

Now with Winston, his approach to life is kind of foolish... it is also understandable, too, and avoids a good deal of escapism. The problem with @Winston is that his escapism is currently that of the mental variety. Whereas before, he'd travel the world, see places, date internationally, he now just escapes inside his own mind, obsesing over strange nonsense and, above all, obsessing over his inability to find love and happiness. This new form of mental escapism has replaced all physical escapism, which is what HappierAbroad has always traditionally been about... it's not about aliens, lizard people, the Jews and any of that gibberish; it's about getting the hell out of "here" (wherever 'here' is) and getting some sun on our skin, some fresh air in our lungs, tasting exotic foods and f***ing exotic cuties. ;)

He's lost his way, somewhere along the way, and that's kind of sad. Maybe it's an age thing, too; Winston is now in his fifties so perhaps his testosterone has naturally dropped to the point where his drive to find sex, date around, procreate or marry has waned and now all he's left is his own mind and he's been trapped by it in a sense.
Thank you for your compliment. I am just a cynic who have learned to have "lowered expectations". It helps lighten my mental load.
We can't always get what we want. Unfortunately, we have to make some trade offs and some sacrifices. Me and many others have to work for a living and make ends meet. We can't afford to have such intricate and complex mental escapist gymnastics. We all have to carry our own crucifix and learn how to help ourselves.

Winston's situation is very unfortunate. But there is nothing I can do about it. He has to learn how to fight his own battles and over come whatever obstacles in his way. That is the only path of being a "real man" in my opinion. It could've been much easier for him if his parents would taught him some discipline and hard work. Then he would've developed some grit and mental fortitude to overcome what ever life throws at him.
Perhaps we should send Winston into some sort of a Military Bootcamp and have "Gunnery Drill Sergeant Hartman" giving him a reality check. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHxf17y ... LanceBoyle
Space Invaders
Freshman Poster

Post by Space Invaders »

"It could've been much easier for him if his parents would taught him some discipline and hard work. Then he would've developed some grit and mental fortitude to overcome what ever life throws at him."

This. His parents have enabled him his whole life. You're Korean. I suggest you check out Korean Youtubers, of which there are several, that have made a better life for themselves in the Philippines, Vietnam etc. The difference is that they have put in work, developing their bodies and their skills.

Winston is just a loser. Just a complete zero. I don't think he's a happier abroad model any man, and particularly a young man, should look up to.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Space Invaders wrote:
May 17th, 2023, 1:43 pm
"It could've been much easier for him if his parents would taught him some discipline and hard work. Then he would've developed some grit and mental fortitude to overcome what ever life throws at him."

This. His parents have enabled him his whole life. You're Korean. I suggest you check out Korean Youtubers, of which there are several, that have made a better life for themselves in the Philippines, Vietnam etc. The difference is that they have put in work, developing their bodies and their skills.

Winston is just a loser. Just a complete zero. I don't think he's a happier abroad model any man, and particularly a young man, should look up to.
Well.. I don't like to brag and I tend to be humble guy.. but Unlike Winston, my parents didn't really helped me out that much emotionally and financially as well. So I had to learn how to put up or shut up, grit my teeth and work hard. All of my real life so called friends have betrayed me in High School, I had to earn and pay for my University education, and I had to get a job after I graduate or I'll starve. Winston has much much better access to resources and friends then I do. Winston got Ladislav, Steve Neese, Public Duende, Marco Z, Rock, Jester, his Rich upper middle class Taiwanese parents, this website, etc. but still it seems very strange that he is still struggling.. :shock: :lol: :lol: It's crazy. I would've thrived If I had 1/10th of the support he has been getting. I guess it's a matter of willpower and pure determination..

Those Koreans who settled in the Philippines, Eastern Europe probably couldn't fit into their society and went happier abroad. Kudos for their success.