Awesome Filipina I Met! *With tragic ending*

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Awesome Filipina I Met!

Post by starchild5 »

I'm so angry and sad...First of all...Bi-Polar is a Made Up Jew Disease for Pharma to milk you dry...just like ADHD

Before his death, father of ADHD admitted it was a fictitious disease

http://www.naturalnews.com/040938_ADHD_ ... iatry.html

https://bipolarhoax.wordpress.com/

On his death bed, this psychiatrist and autism pioneer admitted that ADHD is essentially a "fictitious disease," which means that millions of young children today are being needlessly prescribed severe mind-altering drugs that will set them up for a life of drug addiction and failure.

As explained by The Sons of Liberty host Bradlee Dean, who also writes for The D.C. Clothesline, ADHD was merely a theory developed by Eisenberg. It was never actually proven to exist as a verifiable disease, despite the fact that Eisenberg and many others profited handsomely from its widespread diagnosis. And modern psychiatry continues to profit as well, helping also to fill the coffers of the pharmaceutical industry by getting children addicted early to dangerous psychostimulant drugs like Ritalin (methylphenidate) and Adderall (amphetamine, dextroamphetamine mixed salts).

"ADHD is fraud intended to justify starting children on a life of drug addiction," said Dr. Edward C. Hamlyn, a founding member of the Royal College of General Practitioners, back in 1998 about the phony condition. Adding to this sentiment, psychiatrists Peter Breggin and Sami Timimi, both of whom oppose pathologizing the symptoms of ADHD, say that ADHD is more of a social construct than it is an objective "disorder."

----------------------

I'm just writing this..because if you know someone suffering, depressed..please never ever take him/her to a Psychiatrist.

Psychiatric profession all about generating obscene profits for Big Pharma

The purpose all along for pathologizing ADHD symptoms, of course, was to generate more profits for the drug industry. According to the citizen watchdog group Citizens Commission on Human Rights International (CCHRI), roughly 20 million American children today are taking dangerous, but expensive, psychiatric drugs for made-up behavioral conditions like ADHD. And another one million or so children have been blatantly and admittedly misdiagnosed with phony behavioral conditions for which psychiatric medications are being prescribed.

------------------

You will be given pill that kills your soul even more and merely keeps you alive because you are more PROFITABLE merely alive than dead.

The root cause of depression lies in spirituality..The disconnect with God....which makes you vulnerable to Demonic Possession.....

Everything is Subtle...Demons do not posses you like in Exorcist movie....like you behave madly and turn your head 180 degrees........The moment...You feel suicidal...Feeling of self harm is the Number 1 sign of Demonic Possession...Women are 100 times more vulnerable to possession than men.

-----------------

Where is the Logic..The west invents new disease every year and then Magically comes up with Cure as well...

Going to a Psychiatrist really is the FIRST NAIL IN YOUR COFFIN... :( :( :(

Depression is mere Disconnect with GOD. If you feel suicidal...The problem is spiritual in Nature....

Please everyone go to this website and read the real cure...

You should burn incense Stick in your home..everyday..to get rid of negative energy...THAT IS THE ONLY CURE ...because demons, ghost etc have Airy quality.

http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation. ... s-in-life/

Root Causes of difficulties in our lives

http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation. ... nhappiness

http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation. ... nhappiness

http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation. ... rinciples/

----------------------

Sorry, Rock....My intent of this post is not to disrespect what you feeling right now...I'm sorry what happened to your gf...
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

Yes whether you define the problem as chemical imbalance or attacking demons, a problem like this is very real and it's so hard to help someone with it.

Also often gifted people suffer from these kinds of afflictions, and this friend of yours was obviously a talent. Another example of this kind of tragic event might be the story of the Chinese American author Iris Chang.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Starchild5,

My wife, before I married her, went to a part of Indonesia where there were a lot of Hindus. A lot of them were crazy and/or demonized. It was a big problem there.

Those who sacrifice to idols sacrifice to demons.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

MrMan wrote:Starchild5,

My wife, before I married her, went to a part of Indonesia where there were a lot of Hindus. A lot of them were crazy and/or demonized. It was a big problem there.

Yes! They maybe sacrificing to Demons from Hell. Still less evil than the average American women,
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock,
Thats terrible and sad and tragic. The words in her last letter are very touching, tearful and heartbreaking. One of the saddest things ive ever read. Why didnt her friends help? Why didnt the meds help? Other people with bipolar have it under control with meds.

Do you ever wonder if maybe there was something you could have done to prevent her suicide?

After i talked to her, i was hoping to meet her. Then we lost contact with her.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

You are right...That is demonic....As I said..Hinduism is Demonic like Islam and Christianity...The entire religion in India is now demonic...whatever you see is demonic..the real temples were destroyed...

I don't suggest anyone to go where Hindus go..Period. Demons are a big problem on earth now a days.

Bali was an Indian Demon King....exactly from my state where i lived in South India... :lol: ..so we know its history and we don't go there...

He had conquered all three worlds and his ego inflated to such high levels that only real god could destroy him...so god crushed his big ego and send him to hell for ever aka Bali...

This Bali is promoted by white people mostly...One should be insane & brainwashed to go to Bali Indonesia.....mostly Australians who made this demonic place famous.

You want to see Bali Face...here...

Do any of you white people see a cent of spirituality emanating from this Demon :lol: :lol:

Yes. This is demon "god" in Bali...Its right on your freaking face wherever you go in Bali...Why would you people still go there and then say hinduism..... :twisted: :twisted:

There is not even a cent of spirituality in Bali...White people love wherever there is demonic energy it seems.. :D even indonesians don't venture to Bali as much as white people do.

DO NOT GO TO BALI...Its a demonic Place. You will be possessed. Hindus are all possessed...because they are all been tricked into praying false gods....I thought white people are smarter but they ain't as they claim to be especially white women who love Bali a lot :lol: :lol:...
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

starchild5 wrote:

You are right...That is demonic....As I said..Hinduism is Demonic like Islam and Christianity...The entire religion in India is now demonic...whatever you see is demonic..the real temples were destroyed...

I don't suggest anyone to go where Hindus go..Period. Demons are a big problem on earth now a days.

Bali was an Indian Demon King....exactly from my state where i lived in South India... :lol: ..so we know its history and we don't go there...

He had conquered all three worlds and his ego inflated to such high levels that only real god could destroy him...so god crushed his big ego and send him to hell for ever aka Bali...

This Bali is promoted by white people mostly...One should be insane & brainwashed to go to Bali Indonesia.....mostly Australians who made this demonic place famous.

You want to see Bali Face...here...

Do any of you white people see a cent of spirituality emanating from this Demon :lol: :lol:

Yes. This is demon "god" in Bali...Its right on your freaking face wherever you go in Bali...Why would you people still go there and then say hinduism..... :twisted: :twisted:

There is not even a cent of spirituality in Bali...White people love wherever there is demonic energy it seems.. :D even indonesians don't venture to Bali as much as white people do.

DO NOT GO TO BALI...Its a demonic Place. You will be possessed. Hindus are all possessed...because they are all been tricked into praying false gods....I thought white people are smarter but they ain't as they claim to be especially white women who love Bali a lot :lol: :lol:...
If you pay attention, its not "white, people" who go to Bali. Specifically, its white new age types, progressives and other degenerates who are easy targets for their already demonic masters. Its a very specific type of white person who goes there.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Awesome Filipina I Met! *With tragic ending*

Post by publicduende »

I went to Bali and didn't see anything demonic about it. It's got a fantastic coastline, so nice than even public beaches are clean and welcoming.

I can relate to the hordes of young Australians getting drunk to their skulls and vomiting around and getting tossed around by the local police. But the issue is certainly not in the Balinese, it's in the Aussies...

I think the demons are inside us, Starchild. No amount of idolatry or misplaced religious faith is sufficient to vow our life to the demons. Just like God, we need to have our soul open and prepared to welcome them, and they will come.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

OutWest wrote: If you pay attention, its not "white, people" who go to Bali. Specifically, its white new age types, progressives and other degenerates who are easy targets for their already demonic masters. Its a very specific type of white person who goes there.
Also, 90% of yoga and meditation have become demonic...do not do it..have you seen, how bitchy and feminist all these Yoga women are...Full of New Age brainwashed possessed mind :D

Do not come to India to find yourself...There are only few sacred religious places which is the real deal..like ssrf I mentioned...

Demons are taking over the world and Women are their target...I would stay away from all kinds of women specifically, those who are glued to their smartphones...smartphones are like an interface to demonic world...women love iPhone more than men by design :D
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

publicduende wrote:I went to Bali and didn't see anything demonic about it. It's got a fantastic coastline, so nice than even public beaches are clean and welcoming.

I can relate to the hordes of young Australians getting drunk to their skulls and vomiting around and getting tossed around by the local police. But the issue is certainly not in the Balinese, it's in the Aussies...

I think the demons are inside us, Starchild. No amount of idolatry or misplaced religious faith is sufficient to vow our life to the demons. Just like God, we need to have our soul open and prepared to welcome them, and they will come.
Hell is always beautiful at first, otherwise you won't get in.

You fit the bill perfectly of what Outwest just wrote...NEW AGE Type white people :mrgreen:
No amount of idolatry or misplaced religious faith is sufficient to vow our life to the demons. Just like God, we need to have our soul open and prepared to welcome them, and they will come.
If this isn't a new age quote then what is .... :)

You wouldn't have gone to Bali if it was a sh*thole...just like America...People will not immigrate to America ..The demonic land, if it was Ugly...now when they are trapped...they are beginning to see how awful America really is and now the clamour to get out of it with Americans creating websites like HappierAbraod :D

The NUMBER 1 thing without doubt that American men are pissed is WOMEN. As I said..Women get possessed first. American men are not bothered with pollution, money, roads, water pressure in bathroom, cleaning etc...There number 1 issue is women in America.

If one thinks he is not possessed..he is more likely possessed...Demon tricked humanity into exorcist like 180 degree head spin to qualify to be a possessed individual...while 99% of humans do not display extreme behaviour...

------------------

We are been scammed by love, light and peace...like...if you don't allow it, they won't come...if one thinks...this is all is needed to protect oneself from demons..then he is more than likely possessed.

Demons already know..no one in the right mind will allow him inside... ..that's why he created a place called America. :D
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I tend to agree with Starchild about the mental illness diagnosis, and suspect she would still be alive if she hadn't gotten hooked on the pharmaceuticals.

I think she was very cute, and obviously a prize for some man. What a tragedy.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Extremely sad story.

R.I.P