Impersonating a security patrol guard

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Impersonating a security patrol guard

Post by Cornfed »

I’m making slow progress towards implementing the goal of impregnating tourist skanks mentioned in this old thread, in that I now live in the right area:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=27559

The problem is that I was planning to get a job as a security guard doing street patrols and take advantage of skanks with a uniform/authority/violence fetish, but I do not have such a job, and given the constant decline in pay and conditions, don’t want one. However, I still have my badge, generic epaulets, cuffs etc., so I had the idea of impersonating a patrol guard. The question is how to go about this in a small place where obviously people are going to know I don’t work for the main local company.

I had the idea that I would simply go around in uniform and if anyone asks I’ll say I work for a company in the big city that is looking at moving into the area in a big way. I’ll maintain that I do patrols in certain areas - just as a part time avocation - but the company is keeping it on the QT for business reasons. If people who can’t be so easily fooled such as the cops see through this, the back up story will be that I was scouting the territory in order to put a business proposition to the appropriate out of town company. Arguably I would be doing nothing illegal as long as I didn’t carry an overt weapon. Whether this is worth the effort is another matter. Thoughts?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Impersonating a security patrol guard

Post by droid »

skanks with a uniform/authority/violence fetish
lol :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Why not dye yourself black with those spray on colours, wear oversize shorts and gold chains and a ridiculous hat and go after skanks with a nigger fetish :lol: :lol:

Oh wait, they have probably pomped coons before so are untouchable :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:Why not dye yourself black with those spray on colours, wear oversize shorts and gold chains and a ridiculous hat and go after skanks with a nigger fetish :lol: :lol:
Whatever works I guess.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

There are so many sexy German backpacker chicks around here that I am actually seriously thinking of doing this now. On course I shouldn't have to. I should just be able to coral some of them by the river and force them to have my babies, subject only to paying food and veterinary bills, but this sick society forbids it. They are only going to be raped by simians anyway.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Raped? Too many of them are more than willing. The number of choclate brown calves with single heifers is growing. The muzzies have to rape them. They are not brown enough for european heifers to be willing.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

droid wrote:
skanks with a uniform/authority/violence fetish
lol :lol:
This is perfectly real, so I’m told. Patrol guards around here are some of the few people who openly get to beat the shit out of people without legal consequences, and chicks did that. Then again the person who told me about this was a huge darkie, so I don't know how well it would work for me.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Why are you scheming? Why can't you just be yourself?

Don't get me wrong. There are some women with a uniform fetish, but you have two problems, or maybe three: there are not very many of those women, you can't win by impersonating because they'll see through you, and security guard isn't the uniform profession women have fetishes for.

An actual POLICE man's uniform, or a fireman's uniform, sure. A security guard? Not likely. Maybe if this was a high security clearance type security guard, say as a Marine or Secret Service Agent. And besides all that, you will get caught in your lies.

Why not just be you? Why must you pose? Why do you think it is a matter of trickery and playing roles? Is the real you not truly good enough?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:There are so many sexy German backpacker chicks around here that I am actually seriously thinking of doing this now. On course I shouldn't have to. I should just be able to coral some of them by the river and force them to have my babies, subject only to paying food and veterinary bills, but this sick society forbids it. They are only going to be raped by simians anyway.
Have you had conversations with women you consider attractive? How do you talk to them? I am getting the impression that you really do think, talk, and act like the way you post. Thinking the way you do will prevent you from getting women.

It's evident to me here that you're not living in any kind of reality. Women are not going to respond well to someone who thinks he can or should be able to coral them and force them to do anything. You think that way instead of a rational way, where you can simply be yourself.

Why wouldn't you just try talking to the German girls? That's what normal men do. They don't even sit around and think of treating them brutally.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Adama wrote:Why are you scheming? Why can't you just be yourself?

Don't get me wrong. There are some women with a uniform fetish, but you have two problems, or maybe three: there are not very many of those women, you can't win by impersonating because they'll see through you, and security guard isn't the uniform profession women have fetishes for.

An actual POLICE man's uniform, or a fireman's uniform, sure. A security guard? Not likely. Maybe if this was a high security clearance type security guard, say as a Marine or Secret Service Agent. And besides all that, you will get caught in your lies.

Why not just be you? Why must you pose? Why do you think it is a matter of trickery and playing roles? Is the real you not truly good enough?
My neighbour used to pose. But downgrade himself. He would say he had a lower grade job, that the car isnt his but his bosses, that he is renting, not that he owns a home etc. He said he got tired of gold digger skanks and wanted to avoid them. It worked. He found a decent wife.

I tell them what i do, where i stay etc and just keep getting mostly after stuff. If they didnt smell money they would at most give me a pumo and dump. If they smell good grazing these heifers want a relationshit
Last edited by Kradmelder on December 27th, 2016, 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I will tell you though. For a long time I fantasized about buying a hostel for this purpose, but just to be able to meet them while earning money.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Kradmelder wrote: He found a decent wife.
Come on. We all know it is impossible to find a decent wife in this world.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Adama wrote:
Kradmelder wrote: He found a decent wife.
Come on. We all know it is impossible to find a decent wife in this world.
Depends on what you settle for. He got instant family and 2 kids to support. I wouldn't want. I already have kids. He has none of his own.

Now my dilemma is that doctor. She is relationshit material. Too much money to be a mistress. Seems decent enough. I just need to see if she has become a land whale. I cant spend my day watching something waddle along, and sleep next to a mountain of blubber. Im a fit size 34 trousers. Why would i want even a decent woman who outweighs me?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Adama wrote:I will tell you though. For a long time I fantasized about buying a hostel for this purpose, but just to be able to meet them while earning money.
That is a great idea! You dont even need to rent a room to pomp them. And getting rid of them is easy. They leave in a few days.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Kradmelder wrote:
Adama wrote:I will tell you though. For a long time I fantasized about buying a hostel for this purpose, but just to be able to meet them while earning money.
That is a great idea! You dont even need to rent a room to pomp them. And getting rid of them is easy. They leave in a few days.
It was a great idea. But I am on a different path. I can't go with any woman I want to, but only certain women.
Last edited by Adama on December 27th, 2016, 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.