Online dating sites with more women than men?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Online dating sites with more women than men?

Post by Banano »

it seems like every online dating site have more men then women, even sites in 3rd world countries where its much easier for men.
Its is baffling to me as there are slightly more women then men in the world so it should be around 50:50 ratio but from what im seeing its more like 80:20 or 70:30.

I checked out some local dating websites in Serbia and Croatia and they had statistics which was showing how many registered males and females, and it was about 75% males on some of these sites. POF and other sites in the west would be the same or even worse.
Its not healthy ratio from guys perspective and im thinking women get bombarded with messages every day, even dateinasia chicks get lot of attention from guys.

If somebody came accross any online dating site anywhere in the world where there is more women than men or 50:50 would be great, let us know

Pisses me off thinking mediocre women go thru 20s and 30s sleeping with top guys and just bc supply of p***y sucks
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Filipino Cupid has 2 women for every man!

Don't worry about the stats though. On foreign dating sites it's usually 1 man who is willing to make that trip and visit ladies to 100 women!

Fly to Manila and you'll be engaged before you leave the terminal building.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

xiongmao wrote:Filipino Cupid has 2 women for every man!

Don't worry about the stats though. On foreign dating sites it's usually 1 man who is willing to make that trip and visit ladies to 100 women!

Fly to Manila and you'll be engaged before you leave the terminal building.
Don't have the stats but I am confident that Cherry Blossoms is the same. Far more women than men and few men who will ever hit the ground.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Doesn't exist. "There are no women on the internet"

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents

Seriously though, think about this. If you were a woman why would you even bother with dating sites? You'd be getting more than enough attention in the real world. Its only the attention seeking whores that use online dating to give themselves ego boosts.

Another possible reason is that most women don't like technology or computers, whereas men do. So naturally you are going to find more men on the internet.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

OzGuy wrote:Doesn't exist. "There are no women on the internet"

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents

Seriously though, think about this. If you were a woman why would you even bother with dating sites? You'd be getting more than enough attention in the real world. Its only the attention seeking whores that use online dating to give themselves ego boosts.
I read an article a couple of years ago that said, in New York city, the average woman is asked out 300 times a year! :shock:

This did not include internet dating, just women getting asked out face to face (at bars, clubs, parties, at work, the gym, etc.).
If a woman is using online dating, she is getting EVEN MORE MEN asking her out! :shock:

The only women who really need to use online dating are women who live in countries where they are not be pursued aggressively by men. Those are women in live in Russia, eastern Europe and Germany. If the woman lives in an anglo-country, there is NO reason for her to have to resort to online dating, she getting plenty of men asking her out face to face.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

jamesbond wrote:
The only women who really need to use online dating are women who live in countries where they are not be pursued aggressively by men. Those are women in live in Russia, eastern Europe and Germany. If the woman lives in an anglo-country, there is NO reason for her to have to resort to online dating, she getting plenty of men asking her out face to face.
Spot on.

For Anglo women it is really only used as an attention seeking thing. They love getting hundreds of messages on top of the numerous guys that already ask them out in real life. I was once on a dating site for a while, came back a year later and saw many of the same women still on there! This proves that they are only on there for an ego boost, not to actually meet a guy. In a year they would have probably received a few THOUSAND messages, so don't you think they would have found a date by now? They are only on there for the ego boost, and the sick satisfaction they get from rejecting guy after guy. It must make them feel powerful or something.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

jamesbond wrote:
The only women who really need to use online dating are women who live in countries where they are not be pursued aggressively by men.
This is why you hardly see any women from Italy or France on sites like interpals. I have heard that the men in France and Italy approach women quite aggressively. As such, these women don't need to use online dating.

The countries with the most number of women on there seem to be from Germany, Poland, Ukraine, and Russia. These are the best countries to go to if you're an Anglo man.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

OzGuy wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
The only women who really need to use online dating are women who live in countries where they are not be pursued aggressively by men.
This is why you hardly see any women from Italy or France on sites like interpals. I have heard that the men in France and Italy approach women quite aggressively. As such, these women don't need to use online dating.

The countries with the most number of women on there seem to be from Germany, Poland, Ukraine, and Russia. These are the best countries to go to if you're an Anglo man.
Or Sweden, Norway, Denmark, The Netherlands, France, Iceland, Finland all places known for attractive women in one degree or another.

FSU's problem is the sheer amount of women and how men in FSU view their women. This can't be stressed enough. Most men are interested in hanging out with other men, getting drunk, watching the football match, that sort of thing. I've said this before when its time to find a girl, then they will go looking for one. Until that point, women who even as young as 18 are ready to settle down and have children. This is why you find so many women by age 22-23 are divorced, sometimes with a child.

After experiencing that and hearing all the "Almost too good to be true" stories about other FSU women marrying Western men, some women give a try. The younger and the better looking you are, the more attention you'll get. Usually from unrealistic men over 50 who believe industry hype. Look at AFA's recently removed list - http://www.loveme.com/women/engaged.htm

Eduard's premise (getarussianwife) however is that agencies are just scratching the surface of what's available. There's a ton of women not even on the MOB circuit that would still consider a Western Men. He believes by searching outside of MOB circles eliminates the "Scam" threat. Mark screens both clients, the Women looking for Men and Men looking for Women.

AFA doesn't screen anybody, so it seems more a crap shoot. Especially since the numbers favor the men (1:10 usually) but that's unfair for the women, a majority of them will not meet the men that came on the tour. This is because younger women tend to be more aggressive. Older women are overlooked (unless a over 50 man has come to his senses) and often never come back to these events. They also don't check for "pro daters" either nor "sex tourist" on there tours and they believe those two forces will find each other.

Screams of profits over people to me.

I am going to figure out how to do this on the cheap, just stay tuned. There's no reason I should spend $4-5K to find my wife, especially when its not a lock/guarantee.

I'll give you a hint, 7 days in AFA's Euro Club cost $800. A similar program is available from Kherson Girls and a few other sites. That might be my way to get it done.

I could also meet Irina and clear up all misunderstandings, that would by FAR be the most affordable thing...

If not, I'll have to figure out something else.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

What is Interpals like for dating?
Do women go there with intention to find a man or ?
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Banano wrote:What is Interpals like for dating?
Only a few. Those who aren't will usually clearly spell it out in big letters eg "I AM NOT HERE FOR DATING OR ROMANCE"
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

OzGuy wrote:
Banano wrote:What is Interpals like for dating?
Only a few. Those who aren't will usually clearly spell it out in big letters eg "I AM NOT HERE FOR DATING OR ROMANCE"
That's the turnoff of My Space, VK, Facebook, etc, etc.

As the saying goes, you don't go to your accountant to get your car fixed, same goes for most things in life. You don't go to a social site looking for an LTR. Though it happens and its possible. You do have to go through fair amount profiles and "cold calling" however which is a complete turn-off. I might as well go stand at the world famous farmer's market in West LA on the CBS Lot where people go not only to buy food but to socialize and "cold call" all the women that float around there.

On a beautiful Chamber of Commerce day (like now) in Los Angeles there would be droves!

That said, I am being fairly serious with one girl I've know for awhile and she might be getting to a point where she's had it with being alone. See but as I said I knew this girl previously and found her on a dating site originally.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

True. However I have found that a lot of women from Russia actually mention that they are looking for a boyfriend in their profile!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

> Look at AFA's recently removed list

Wow, 170 pages of engagements? Again, wow!

Don't ask what the divorce rate is though...

And yes, there's a ton of foreign women who like the idea of a foreign husband but they're not actively looking. Computer literate women go on Russian Cupid, less computer literate go with an agency (and end up on AFA), but there are loads more not online and who can only be found through friends of friends or approaching women in public.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
DistanceRunner
Freshman Poster

Post by DistanceRunner »

There's a site called http://www.luzyou.com that's in development.

It works through your computer and mobile phone, exclusively through Facebook.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

xiongmao wrote:> Look at AFA's recently removed list

Wow, 170 pages of engagements? Again, wow!

Don't ask what the divorce rate is though...

And yes, there's a ton of foreign women who like the idea of a foreign husband but they're not actively looking. Computer literate women go on Russian Cupid, less computer literate go with an agency (and end up on AFA), but there are loads more not online and who can only be found through friends of friends or approaching women in public.
Divorce Rates are half or less the national rate in America (about 20%). This was a Congressional Study commission by the Government when they wanted to pass the IMBRA law.

Even if its higher as INS or the State Dept doesn't totally keep track of this stuff on a regular basis; its still less than divorce in America. The work is on you, you should spend a reasonable amount of time with your bride to be in her country WAY before any K1 is started.

AFA wants you to get started as soon as you confirmed you like somebody aka Instant Engagement.

There plenty of women and only a few men going making it a buyer's market. The fly in the ointment is the improving economies in CIS/FSU. Not improving fast enough IMHO, so the opportunity is now.