Filipina 'A', Filipina 'B', or Filipina 'C' ? Which One?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Filipina 'A', Filipina 'B', or Filipina 'C' ? Which One?

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

I've been on Cherry Blossoms for a couple of months and I think I've found three potentially good women.

Filipina 'A': 43 year-old nursing student, lives in Cebu City, has her own home, and has just graduated from nursing school. Writes her licencing exam in late June. I've offered to pay part of her airfare
if she will come visit me in Canada where I live. She wants to do that and thinks she'd like to stay for two or three months. We've discussed the option of getting a tourist visa for her to come visit.
I've warned her that the immigration department in Canada routinely denies tourist visas to Filipinos because so many of them overstay. She's not worried about this and says if that happens, she wants
me to come to the Philippines and stay with her for a couple of weeks anyway. She's considering working in Israel when she gets her licence, but this isn't definite, and has suggested that I could fly with her to
Israel on the way back, stay with her a few days there, and head back home. She worked in Israel for 10 years as a nanny. She hasn't yet got an annulment for her first marriage, but claims to know a judge who could help her expedite the process.

Filipina 'B': A little plain-looking, 30 years old and works in an electronics factory in Danao City. Has no family save for some aunts and uncles and cousins. Although we've known each other for a month, and have
chatted on webcam extensively, she seems to be absolutely nuts about me. She has not asked me for money and says she doesn't want anything but me. Her feelings for me seem sincere.

Filipina 'C': 48 years old, with a son who is now 26. She lives in a suburb of Manila and works as a loans administrator in a financial institution. Her English is excellent, and we really seem to have a lot in common.
Haven't seen her on webcam because hers is broken. But she did go to a nearby internet cafe in a mall to chat with me and I missed the agreed-upon time.

I'm less concerned about age because I'm pushing 50 and don't want kids. Filipina 'A' seems the strongest as a potential marriage partner. Filipina 'B' is really sweet and would probably make a good wife,
but I wonder if she could adapt to life in Canada. She has something like a kind of innocence about her, so I have to wonder. My plan is to bring someone back, live in Canada for ten years, then retire and expat to the Philippines or somewhere else where my pension cheque would go a long way.

If you were in my shoes, which one would you pick? Even if the tourist visa thing with 'A' doesn't work (and it probably won't) I'm planning a visit to the PI this fall so I can meet all three of these women.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Make sure they all want to spend time chatting with you - this seems to be the best sign that a girl's into you.

B could be good - are you sure you don't want a cute mixed baby?

Visiting several women is a good idea - falling in love before you visit someone is a bad sign.

If you want any more women to visit my site is filling up with some pretty good looking Filipinas. Already I've spotted 3-4 I'd like to meet in real life!

Finally try and spend as long as possible in the Phillies as my own plan of finding a wife in a 2.5 week vacation has just been a joke really.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

xiongmao wrote:Make sure they all want to spend time chatting with you - this seems to be the best sign that a girl's into you.

B could be good - are you sure you don't want a cute mixed baby?

Visiting several women is a good idea - falling in love before you visit someone is a bad sign.

If you want any more women to visit my site is filling up with some pretty good looking Filipinas. Already I've spotted 3-4 I'd like to meet in real life!

Finally try and spend as long as possible in the Phillies as my own plan of finding a wife in a 2.5 week vacation has just been a joke really.
This is all good stuff. Continue to chat with all three plus any others that strike your fancy. But get ready to go there. You have to meet them to determine who is and who is not what she seems to be on cam. Also, while it's a cliche, the chemistry thing is essential and hard to guage in advance.

While I totally agree that it is a bad idea to fall in love online, it happens often and is sometimes hard to resist. Try to resist but dont beat yourself up to much if you find yourself becoming emotionally engaged with one of these women. Just dont send money - at least meet them first.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Yeah, having said that I've always had a favourite lady I've visited. Not all girls look hot in real life though, I'm still puzzled why I think some girls are hot and not others. My worry is that it's somewhat related to their monthly cycle - hence the idea of spending a lot of time in Asia!

If you're gonna visit Asia then you won't have too much problem with scammers. Scammers make most of their money from the many guys who can't afford to visit Asia, but who like the idea of finding an Asian wife.

On the money business - never send money, even after you've met her in person!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.