Check out this article explaining why women love 'bad boys'

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Check out this article explaining why women love 'bad boys'

Post by jamesbond »

Here is an interesting article I found recently on why women love bad boys. Here are some excerpts from the article:

"Women choose bad boys because their hormones make them, new research suggests. When ovulating, a woman’s hormones influence who she sees as good potential fathers, and they specifically pick sexier men over obviously more dependable men.

“Previous research has shown in the week near ovulation women become attracted to sexy, rebellious and handsome men like George Clooney or James Bond,â€￾ study researcher Kristina Durante, of The University of Texas at San Antonio, said in a statement. “But until now it was unclear why women would ever think it’s wise to pursue long-term relationships with these kinds of men.â€￾

"The researchers had women view online dating profiles of either a sexy man or a reliable man during periods of both high and low fertility. Participants were asked to indicate the expected paternal contribution from the men if they had a child together based on how helpful the man would be caring for the baby, shopping for food, cooking and contributing to household chores. Near ovulation women thought that the sexy man would contribute more to these domestic duties.

“Under the hormonal influence of ovulation, women delude themselves into thinking that the sexy bad boys will become devoted partners and better dads,â€￾ Durante said. “When looking at the sexy cad through ovulation goggles, Mr. Wrong looked exactly like Mr. Right.â€￾

Here is the full article:

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Crazy Blaqe Bitch
Freshman Poster
Location: In a field of Casablancas, Daisies, and Butterflies

Post by Crazy Blaqe Bitch »

If that the case I might need to get my hormones checked.
Ummmmmm, HI.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Check out this article explaining why women love 'bad boys'

Post by IraqVet2003 »

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:
May 20th, 2012, 6:07 am
Here is an interesting article I found recently on why women love bad boys.
I don't think it is complicated like that.
The truth is more simple.... women in Western countries do not miss anything, they feel their life is boring...

Therefore they look for some men whose life-style is different from the mainstream.

Different means they look for a man who is unusually rich, or a male celebrity...

They also look out for other men who are different from the majority of honest men who have to work full time - a bad boy is jobless, makes a living out of crimes. Back again from jail, his girl is waiting for him in front of the prison building...

This goes on for a while, until the bad boy is getting so angry that he beats her up for the hospital...and still she runs after him, despite he should not do that to her. :roll:

Many girls just stay with bad boys, because they are nothing better themselves and like the life of a criminal, they enjoy violent fights with other girls, beat up their children from different fathers, are into stealing, even armed robbery...while high on drugs or full with alcohol...

The problem is more that such a life-style is tolerated by Western society, with the feminist argument my body/my choice or she needs help... totally ridiculous. The bad boy is truly human garbage, but the girl with him is nothing better...

It's a crazy society, honest working men are lonely and dateless, while bad boys find plenty of girls running after them....