Article: What If Men Stopped Chasing Younger Women?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Article: What If Men Stopped Chasing Younger Women?

Post by MatureDJ »

I've never read a more explicit shaming ...

http://www.theatlantic.com/sexes/archiv ... en/275916/
If there's one tangible thing that men can do to help end sexism—and create a healthier culture in which young people come of age—it's to stop chasing after women young enough to be their biological daughters. As hyperbolic as it may sound, there are few more powerful actions that men can take to transform the culture than to date, mate, and stay with their approximate chronological peers. If aging guys would commit to doing this, everyone would benefit: older men and younger men, older women and younger women.
And of course, a dig at us ...
It's hard not to conclude that much of the appeal is about the hope of finding someone less demanding. A man in his 40s who wants to date women in their 20s is making the same calculation as the man who pursues a "mail-order bride" from a country with less egalitarian values.
And the real reason we like to date young women ...
One of the basic rules of tennis applies here: If you want to improve your skills, you need to play someone who is (at a minimum) at your own level. As sophisticated as a 20-something may be, she will be more so—with a more exquisite bullshit detector—in her 40s. When older men date much younger women, they cheat themselves out of an opportunity to be matched with a partner with the maturity to see them as they really are.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

I agreed with him until I saw the feminist BS. I think younger men need to look abroad and get women in their proper age ranges for a healthier marriage/growth too.

Take a look at the author's name and bio. Gender Studies = Women's Studies basically. Now this is a "Mangina".

HUGO SCHWYZER
Hugo Schwyzer teaches history and gender studies at Pasadena City College. He is co-author of Beauty, Disrupted: A Memoir.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Guy teaches gender studies? Lol.

I learnt about gender from my mom. My mom told me that 33 was too old to give birth. Carrying my brother was hell on earth for her. So I really want to find a woman who is younger than 33.

All the feminists, manginas and doctors in the world can't change nature.

So far my experiences living in China are...

... girls below the age of 24 are a joke. Look but don't touch. Just steer clear of them, certainly as far as marriage is concerned.

...women above 32, well some are good but the majority are left on the shelf for a reason. As guys we need to trust our fellow men. The ones around ages 35-38 who don't want kids are sometimes OK, but often they have baggage.

28 is shaping up to be the optimal age for a woman to be - seek them out guys.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

xiongmao wrote:Guy teaches gender studies? Lol.

I learnt about gender from my mom. My mom told me that 33 was too old to give birth. Carrying my brother was hell on earth for her. So I really want to find a woman who is younger than 33.

All the feminists, manginas and doctors in the world can't change nature.

So far my experiences living in China are...

... girls below the age of 24 are a joke. Look but don't touch. Just steer clear of them, certainly as far as marriage is concerned.

...women above 32, well some are good but the majority are left on the shelf for a reason. As guys we need to trust our fellow men. The ones around ages 35-38 who don't want kids are sometimes OK, but often they have baggage.

28 is shaping up to be the optimal age for a woman to be - seek them out guys.
Depending upon your age too, China's sweet spot age range is 23-28. The 30 somethings with or without kids can be nicer too, but it depends upon what weaknesses you want to tolerate.

Legal Marriage age for Chinese girls is 20 in China. If they are 22 and younger, they are super super picky and they are only looking around mostly just for giggles.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Rather than deconstruct this garbage, I'll just say I hope no one (aside from our resident bigots) acts on $hitbag Schwyzer's "advice".
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything