What has changed that really should have remained the same?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

What has changed that really should have remained the same?

Post by Temprano26 »

I am not hardcore conservative but there really are things I see in society that should have never changed. One of them is the loss of our family values. One of the best things about Costa Rica is that they have kept their family values solid and that is one reason I found them to be happier people than Americans. People in America have become far too money-centric and greedy, only focusing on themselves and not cherishing the people they love in life. In Costa Rica people love their families and they see the world as their extended families. I would rather be doing OK financially while enjoying my relationships than to be a workaholic that lives alone with nobody to love but money.

I make sure to value my relationships, which is why I am always good to the single mother that raised me. Be a product of your mother's love.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What has changed that really should have remained the sa

Post by Jester »

Temprano26 wrote:
I am not hardcore conservative but there really are things I see in society that should have never changed. One of them is the loss of our family values. One of the best things about Costa Rica is that they have kept their family values solid and that is one reason I found them to be happier people than Americans. People in America have become far too money-centric and greedy, only focusing on themselves and not cherishing the people they love in life. In Costa Rica people love their families and they see the world as their extended families. I would rather be doing OK financially while enjoying my relationships than to be a workaholic that lives alone with nobody to love but money.

I make sure to value my relationships, which is why I am always good to the single mother that raised me. Be a product of your mother's love.
That is what I envy about Latins.