Speed Dating in the Philippines

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Speed Dating in the Philippines

Post by Zambales »

Anyone tried this?

There are regular speed dating events in Cebu at the Castle Peak Hotel. Next event April 9th.

Might give it a whirl the next time I go over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGcgjZ_XwuY

https://www.cebusingles.ph/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

DatingAlpha
Freshman Poster

Re: Speed Dating in the Philippines

Post by DatingAlpha »

Now this is something new and the first time I heard one happen in the Philippines.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I wouldn't do speed dating in my own country but in the Philippines I would. At least I wouldn't have to put up with anglo females spoiling a pleasant evening. :mrgreen:
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Speed dating in the Philippines takes on a whole new meaning. Just walk down the street and count how many teens throw themselves at you. Happens to me every day.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Taco wrote:Speed dating in the Philippines takes on a whole new meaning. Just walk down the street and count how many teens throw themselves at you. Happens to me every day.
+1

This is what I was thinking when I think of speed dating in PI. Go to the mall and you can meet plenty of girls in an hour :)
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Notice some young guys but mostly older men. Are most of the expats in the Philippines older guys?
ComingSoon
Freshman Poster

Post by ComingSoon »

I attended the speed dating event you mention in Cebu. It seemed to me that the girls attending the event were older, had jobs but were less attractive on average. There were about 50 girls and there may have been 3 or so that I thought were somewhat attractive. None were even close to stunners. i kinda got the impression that these girls were having a hard time finding guys. Maybe they were smart and being choosy. They were certainly more educated than average.
ComingSoon
Freshman Poster

Post by ComingSoon »

And for some reason I did not have teens throwing themselves at me in Cebu. Maybe Taco is a really good looking guy and maybe younger than me, Im 52. I also only had a little luck in the malls. Met one girl and she was in love but she was average looking and I did not want to put in the time with her. Maybe its me,maybe I am not so good at gaming them but I think some exaggerate the mall experience.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

ComingSoon wrote:I attended the speed dating event you mention in Cebu. It seemed to me that the girls attending the event were older, had jobs but were less attractive on average. There were about 50 girls and there may have been 3 or so that I thought were somewhat attractive. None were even close to stunners. i kinda got the impression that these girls were having a hard time finding guys. Maybe they were smart and being choosy. They were certainly more educated than average.
30 year old virgins. Lots of them in the Philippines. Women in Cebu are over the hill by the time their 25.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ComingSoon wrote:I attended the speed dating event you mention in Cebu. It seemed to me that the girls attending the event were older, had jobs but were less attractive on average. There were about 50 girls and there may have been 3 or so that I thought were somewhat attractive. None were even close to stunners. i kinda got the impression that these girls were having a hard time finding guys. Maybe they were smart and being choosy. They were certainly more educated than average.
Thanks for the info.

And welcome to the forum!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
ComingSoon
Freshman Poster

Post by ComingSoon »

So where do I find the 30 year virgins.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

6% were fairly attractive? Hmmm...not good.

How many guys attended?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Zambales wrote:
Wrong. Three pretty girls is all I ask. Get one of them interested in you, then the other two will turn it on for you. You will leave with at least one girl's digits.

How many pussies can you you simultaneously f**k?

Maybe you're different, but me, I just have the one...
How many guys attended?
I hate to hate , but here I go.

This is totally irrelevant. Cinderella comes to the ball, she is hoping for a Prince...
She doesn't give a damn how many commoners, churls, and knaves are loitering around.

Be the Prince, dammit.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Jester wrote:
Zambales wrote:
Wrong. Three pretty girls is all I ask. Get one of them interested in you, then the other two will turn it on for you. You will leave with at least one girl's digits.

How many guys attended?

This is totally irrelevant. Cinderella comes to the ball, she is hoping for a Prince...
She doesn't give a damn how many commoners, churls, and knaves are loitering around.

Be the Prince, dammit.
His description was "somewhat attractive" which is slightly different to "pretty" - and yes it is relevant. She decides who the 'prince' is, not you or anyone else. This is the real world not a fairytale.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Zambales wrote:
Jester wrote:
Zambales wrote:

How many guys attended?

Be the Prince, dammit.
His description was "somewhat attractive" which is slightly different to "pretty" - and yes it is relevant. She decides who the 'prince' is, not you or anyone else. This is the real world not a fairytale.
It's not a painting, it's a movie.

You have to ACT.

You decide, you act, you initiate.

You make her notice.

She responds.