Dirty Secrets About Women - True or Exaggerated?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Dirty Secrets About Women - True or Exaggerated?

Post by Winston »

Check out these articles on the Return of Kings blog about dirty secrets about women that they don't want you to know. What do you think? Are they true or exaggerated? These articles make women out to be all bad girls who are secretly hiding it. And they seem to assume the worst about women as if the worst tends to be true, which is a very cynical and jaded attitude. But in my experience, people who always assume the worst about others turn out to be wrong most of the time, not right. What do you think?

http://www.returnofkings.com/78898/9-se ... -of-cancer

http://www.returnofkings.com/46231/the- ... lationship
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dirty Secrets About Women - True or Exaggerated?

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:Check out these articles on the Return of Kings blog about dirty secrets about women that they don't want you to know. What do you think? Are they true or exaggerated? These articles make women out to be all bad girls who are secretly hiding it. And they seem to assume the worst about women as if the worst tends to be true, which is a very cynical and jaded attitude. But in my experience, people who always assume the worst about others turn out to be wrong most of the time, not right. What do you think?

Winston, there is a LOT of TRUTH in the first article. And the second is based on real experience of someone who installed a key logger on his own computer. I'm glad you are finally waking up to the way many women really are.

Caveat. I would say it's more accurate (esp the more extreme stuff) in general for western white women than say Asian women, especially NE Asian women. Women in controlled societies (strict Muslim cultures or repressed NE Asian ones) are kept more in check than the free ones in Anglo or European cultures.

And culture is to a degree dictated by DNA. Asian women are genetically different from white women and so are black ones.

Open your mind and begin to discover the true nature of women. You've been in a bubble so far when it comes to your perceptions.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This paragraph in the article above seems to be true. Even my ex Chinese girlfriend Lisa admitted that she did this.

We are constantly poking, prodding and testing a man, in order to find out what his boundaries are. If he has no boundaries, we will destroy him, especially if he loves us. A man has to have boundaries, and he has to outline them precisely, and he has to force us to adhere to them with the power of his conviction and the power of his action. If he doesn’t do that, we will beat him over the head with his weaknesses (his lack of boundaries) until he breaks.
When she left me, Lisa admitted that she didn't like that I didn't have "boundaries", whatever that meant. I guess I tolerated too much shit from her during her shit tests, so she saw me as weak, because real man wouldn't tolerate it and would tell her to shape up or get out. Why is that my fault? There's nothing wrong with being too nice, unless you're a dysfunctional bully who needs to take advantage of it. In that case, it's not the victim's fault, but the bully's fault. How can being nice, kind and peaceful be a character flaw? If you think it is, then you are buying into the dysfunctionality bullshit. But you can't rightfully say that such stuff is my fault. There is nothing in the moral code that says that nice, kind, peaceful guys are wrong and have a character flaw.

Furthermore, in the Philippines, the girls NEVER use "being too nice" as a penalty point against men or view it in any negative light. So in that sense, Filipinas are more sane.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:Check out these articles on the Return of Kings blog about dirty secrets about women that they don't want you to know. What do you think? Are they true or exaggerated? These articles make women out to be all bad girls who are secretly hiding it. And they seem to assume the worst about women as if the worst tends to be true, which is a very cynical and jaded attitude. But in my experience, people who always assume the worst about others turn out to be wrong most of the time, not right. What do you think?

Winston, there is a LOT of TRUTH in the first article. And the second is based on real experience of someone who installed a key logger on his own computer. I'm glad you are finally waking up to the way many women really are.

Caveat. I would say it's more accurate (esp the more extreme stuff) in general for western white women than say Asian women, especially NE Asian women. Women in controlled societies (strict Muslim cultures or repressed NE Asian ones) are kept more in check than the free ones in Anglo or European cultures.

And culture is to a degree dictated by DNA. Asian women are genetically different from white women and so are black ones.

Open your mind and begin to discover the true nature of women. You've been in a bubble so far when it comes to your perceptions.
How so? The first article claims that virtually ALL women are pathological liars, cheaters and have had dozens of sexual partners. A few women may be like that. But this articles assumes most or all are like that. You've known plenty of women that were not pathological liars and cheaters right?

It also assumes the worst about women, and in my experience, people who assume the worst about others, are WRONG the majority of the time. Not right. Assuming the worst about everyone definitely DOES NOT give you a high accuracy rating in your predictions. Have you noticed that? Fortunately so too.

The first article also claims that women are hornier than men. How so? There is no basis for that. Women are far better able to control their sexual desires. And they do not suffer from depression when they don't get sex. Many old women never have sex yet they don't get sad or depressed over it, for example. Men seem far hornier than women. How come there are no brothels for women? So you see, this claim makes no sense. Lots of ROK articles seem like full of shit. After all, they are written to presell you to buy their books right?

I also don't buy that most women cheat on their husbands. Most women I know don't cheat on their husbands. So what is this about? All women have a secret life that we don't know about? This is paranoia and assuming everyone has a secret wild dark side. I don't see that. Most people are boring and dull and do not have some secret wild side where they go on the prowl out at night. That's Hollywood fiction, like in vampire movies or Batman movies. But not reality. Most women do not have some secret life at night like Dracula or Batman does. Come on. That's BS.

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston, those ROK guys are super jaded and present mostly ultra-toxic western stuff. I recommend not going through their material too much, it's really soul-poisoning. Of course those are some truths there but they're not universal as they purport. Many many nice girls out there that just want to find love and are for the most part perversion free, well you should know this from all your travelling.

Those ROK type westerners are the ones you see here overseas that STILL inevitably gravitate towards a tattooed woman for example. I sigh when i see those idiots.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

To save riders of the short bus from complaining, I don't mean "all", just "enough."
Winston wrote:The first article also claims that women are hornier than men. How so? There is no basis for that.
The billion dollar "personal massage products" industry isn't basis enough? Do you know the origin of the word "hysteria"? :wink:
Winston wrote:Women are far better able to control their sexual desires.
Especially with owning all those sex toys.
Women are far better at not acting sexual around men they have no such interest in. If they were in such control of their desires, regret "rape" and paternity fraud wouldn't be issues.

Winston wrote:And they do not suffer from depression when they don't get sex.
Then why are so many of them fat, angry, and hooked on anti depressants?
Winston wrote:Many old women ...
Stop. No one cares. :P
Winston wrote: Men seem far hornier than women.
Men are socialized to act like this. You make the approach or someone else gets the girl.
Winston wrote: How come there are no brothels for women?
They have names like "Jamaica", "Aruba" & "Kenya", far away from the prying eyes of family and hubby.
Winston wrote:Most women I know don't cheat on their husbands.
Eh... This needs to be a separate topic.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything