Replacing PUA with P4P

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: Replacing PUA with P4P

Post by Outcast9428 »

I think part of what separates my mentality from most men is that I won’t be happy unless I have a really jaw droppingly beautiful wife. My best friend tells me my standards are way too high but I honestly only want 8s or 9s as far as a wife goes.

My mom complained about my ex girlfriend’s spending habits but honestly all I wanted to do was just make enough money to finance it because so much of what she was spending money on would make her prettier, make her smell good and have good hair. Why the f**k wouldn’t I want to spend on that?

Honestly I kind of liked the “materialism” a little bit. She was so f***ing beautiful and she smelled amazing. She wore the sexiest outfits every time I saw her and her hair was long and straight. Just an absolutely gorgeous woman. She wouldn’t have been that gorgeous if she was frugal.

It kind of pisses me off sometimes that I’m expected to be withholding with my money when it comes to girls because I feel like men spending money on women is just the natural order of male/female relationships.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Outcast9428 wrote:
August 29th, 2022, 4:43 pm
I think part of what separates my mentality from most men is that I won’t be happy unless I have a really jaw droppingly beautiful wife. My best friend tells me my standards are way too high but I honestly only want 8s or 9s as far as a wife goes.

My mom complained about my ex girlfriend’s spending habits but honestly all I wanted to do was just make enough money to finance it because so much of what she was spending money on would make her prettier, make her smell good and have good hair. Why the f**k wouldn’t I want to spend on that?

It kind of pisses me off sometimes that I’m expected to be withholding with my money when it comes to girls because I feel like men spending money on women is just the natural order of male/female relationships.
I kinda like this! I was only kicking like a steer at how I think you shouldn't spend $$ on either prostitution, or iffy stuff like paying for expensive dinner dates before you're already having sex though.

But my rule of thumb here (for my sake, not to say everyone else should have the same rule as me) is: After you've laid her and given her massive orgasms (or at least very good ones) and she's run back to you for more sex numerous times, so you have an actual relationship in at least some meaningful sense even if an open one, then no problem to spend money on some stuff. Even nice romantic gifts are good at that point, if we're talking something cute and traditional like flowers. To me the key thing is to not do that until AFTER you're already going at it with her. [Edit: The key reason for this is you don't want to come across as though you're falling into the classic trap of trying to impress her with spending or gifts rather than your confidence in your ability to genuinely attract her and get her in bed, even if you happen to be more traditional and aren't trying to get as sexual as fast. ]

If it comes to any slightly pricier items though... ahem, a better way to handle it is to buy stuff that fits her (sexy outfits, lingerie, IMO each girlfriend really needs to have her own leopard print bikini or possibly one-piece, maybe also her own faux snakeskin bikini, but whatever it is) you can spend on that kind of stuff, but only for her to try on, then if she bolts on you she doesn't take away all that sexy lingerie and special outfits with her because they're your property, even if you bought them for her to wear. :D
Then if you land a new girlfriend who can fit in the same outfits you'll have those on-hand.
Of course one-size-fits-all (or mostly all) stuff like sexy stretch fishnet bodysuits or stockings are good for that to be even more economic if you have a lot of variation in the female size range. :lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
August 29th, 2022, 5:01 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
August 29th, 2022, 4:43 pm

I kinda like this! I was only kicking like a steer at how I think you shouldn't spend $$ on either prostitution, or iffy stuff like paying for expensive dinner dates before you're already having sex though.

But my rule of thumb here (for my sake, not to say everyone else should have the same rule as me) is: After you've laid her and given her massive orgasms (or at least very good ones) and she's run back to you for more sex numerous times, so you have an actual relationship in at least some meaningful sense even if an open one, then no problem to spend money on some stuff. Even nice romantic gifts are good at that point, if we're talking something cute and traditional like flowers. To me the key thing is to not do that until AFTER you're already going at it with her.

If it comes to any slightly pricier items though... ahem, a better way to handle it is to buy stuff that fits her (sexy outfits, lingerie, IMO each girlfriend really needs to have her own leopard print bikini or possibly one-piece, maybe also her own faux snakeskin bikini, but whatever it is) you can spend on that kind of stuff, but only for her to try on, then if she bolts on you she doesn't take away all that sexy lingerie and special outfits with her because they're your property, even if you bought them for her to wear. :D
Then if you land a new girlfriend who can fit in the same outfits you'll have those on-hand.
Of course one-size-fits-all (or mostly all) stuff like sexy stretch fishnet bodysuits or stockings are good for that to be even more economic if you have a lot of variation in the female size range. :lol:
I actually did buy a few outfits for her to wear while we were on dates. My friend told me I was being a simp cause one time I bought like 4 things. But I have the philosophy of “the minute you stop supporting your woman in her girliness is the day she won’t be anymore.”

And a girly girl requires maintenance. So yeah, I bought her a birth stone so she’d be reminded of me every time she looked at her neck, I bought her boots because boots are very sexy on a girl, I bought her a miniskirt cause also sexy, and I bought her a jacket cause it’s cold where I live in the winter.

It may seem like a lot but a lot of it is practically a present to myself.