Meeting women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Meeting women

Post by MrMan »

I was thinking about 'pick up' culture. I never participated in it.

Personally, I think it makes a lot more sense to try to date, court, or find a spouse from a girl that is somehow in your social network. Maybe you work with her, go to the same college, or go to the same church or are a part of the same social club.

I read comments on here about how cold girls are when men approach them out of the blue and ask them out. Pretty girls must face this a lot. A guy walks up to her, tries to say something clever. Some of them respond by being really cold to him. Then guys on here say that girls in Asia or wherever don't ask cold. Maybe they don't have the 'pick up' culture of being approached by numerous strangers trying to ask them out, or just get them into bed fast, so they haven't developed the defense mechanisms.

I was reading a post by Contrarian Expat about how he didn't appreciate strange expat men trying to start conversations with him in bars. Remove the romance and dating aspect to it, and it is what women face when strange men they don't know try to start up conversations. Maybe they feel the same way as Contrarian Expat in that other thread.

Back in the old days, in those movies bad off of Jane Austen or Charles Dickens novels, it was considered rude to approach a woman to talk to her like this (in 'society') if you hadn't been introduced. I think it makes a lot more sense to try to date a woman you meet through someone else or that is in your social circle somehow.

That being said, I did not know my wife, but I was on her college campus talking with one of her friends when we met. So I knew people who knew her.

In China, I hear you can't do business with someone unless you have been introduced by someone who knows you both. Being in the same social circle or being introduced is very important in some societies. It's kind of a natural thing.

So for men who want to meet women, it may make sense to get involved in some activities besides going to bars to pick up women or picking them up on the bus or subway.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: Meeting women

Post by Eric »

Women's power is in controlling and getting anything they can get. That's why this women's lib is like a floodgate that doesn't stop - men can stop wondering why women aren't grateful or why their behavior has no end, it doesn't. They're designed to be that way.

Men's power rests right between their legs. Men's power is dominance and POWER itself. Men really, really need to understand this. This is the only power you truly ever have - and it is ultimately greater than the female power, so feel very lucky... the only power and most awesome force of the universe is right between your legs, your balls.
Most men have been taught to fear this and their own male power - to feel afraid and even terrified of it, guilty of the law - getting arrested, in trouble, etc. This is all on purpose to neuter and castrate men - while unleashing and cultivating a female centered society. Most men didn't even develop into men.
That's the sad truth.

Women are worshipped by this society we're in, that's why it's out of balance and women seem to be on top ruling everything. Men have submitted their position - thats' why why're weak. Men cannot compete with women's game using the women's tactics....men have been slowly taught to be pussified, adoring, asking, and approval. Courtship, gentlemanly, etc, that has to go.
The only thing women respond to is power and dominance.
The society we're in seems terrified of male power, that's why it's never talked about, that's why men are shamed. That's why men aren't taught how to be real men at all by the society, except in back rooms, uncles and bars etc.
Society is terrified of the male....for whatever reasons. The gov wants to control the society - that's why it seeks to derail male power and neuter anything masculine. Women are no threat but aid in disintegrating a society, given power.

Courtship, all that bullshit needs marriage to survive, it needed to be built into a society and enforced. It is not, this will not work on the whole anymore.
Find a new strategy of dominance and power.

Just be a beast. You'll be surprised at how successful you'll be at this.
Last edited by Eric on June 4th, 2017, 9:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

its 2017.... its creepy to meet people in public but acceptable to do so online
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

Well, reading your post and can say that most things you say are correct. Meeting in same social circles is something that exists from old Greeks and Romans and exists today too and always will.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

MrMan wrote:I was thinking about 'pick up' culture. I never participated in it.

Personally, I think it makes a lot more sense to try to date, court, or find a spouse from a girl that is somehow in your social network. Maybe you work with her, go to the same college, or go to the same church or are a part of the same social club.

I read comments on here about how cold girls are when men approach them out of the blue and ask them out. Pretty girls must face this a lot. A guy walks up to her, tries to say something clever. Some of them respond by being really cold to him. Then guys on here say that girls in Asia or wherever don't ask cold. Maybe they don't have the 'pick up' culture of being approached by numerous strangers trying to ask them out, or just get them into bed fast, so they haven't developed the defense mechanisms.

Back in the old days, in those movies bad off of Jane Austen or Charles Dickens novels, it was considered rude to approach a woman to talk to her like this (in 'society') if you hadn't been introduced. I think it makes a lot more sense to try to date a woman you meet through someone else or that is in your social circle somehow.

That being said, I did not know my wife, but I was on her college campus talking with one of her friends when we met. So I knew people who knew her.

In China, I hear you can't do business with someone unless you have been introduced by someone who knows you both. Being in the same social circle or being introduced is very important in some societies. It's kind of a natural thing.

So for men who want to meet women, it may make sense to get involved in some activities besides going to bars to pick up women or picking them up on the bus or subway.
This is why cold approaching women does not work in the UK, US, Canada or Australia. Because in those countries people don't talk to strangers, it's considered rude to strike up conversations with women you don't know in those countries.

Thank God women are not like that in every country. For example striking up conversations with women you don't know is socially acceptable in the Philippines, Thailand, South American countries and eastern European countries.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Meeting women through your social circles is the best way to go, however, if your friends don't know of any single women they can introduce you to, your screwed. This is where cold approaching comes into play, it's difficult to approach women you don't know but for some guys it's the only way they will ever be able to meet a woman.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

jamesbond wrote:
January 8th, 2022, 6:15 am
Meeting women through your social circles is the best way to go, however, if your friends don't know of any single women they can introduce you to, your screwed. This is where cold approaching comes into play, it's difficult to approach women you don't know but for some guys it's the only way they will ever be able to meet a woman.
Or you can make more friends.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

jamesbond wrote:
July 4th, 2017, 12:40 pm
MrMan wrote:I was thinking about 'pick up' culture. I never participated in it.

This is why cold approaching women does not work in the UK, US, Canada or Australia. Because in those countries people don't talk to strangers, it's considered rude to strike up conversations with women you don't know in those countries.

Thank God women are not like that in every country. For example striking up conversations with women you don't know is socially acceptable in the Philippines, Thailand, South American countries and eastern European countries.
That's an overgeneralization. In the South, you can strike up random conversations with people on street corners and elevators. I get the impression that in New York City, for example, striking up a conversation with a stranger, male or female, is a more delicate matter. People seemed friendly in the Midwest, also.
Preacher
Freshman Poster

Post by Preacher »

jamesbond wrote:
July 4th, 2017, 12:40 pm

cold approaching women does not work in the UK, US, Canada or Australia. Because in those countries people don't talk to strangers, it's considered rude to strike up conversations with women you don't know in those countries.

Noticed, haven't you? People in rich, developed countries like the USA, Canada, Australia, Great Britain, and Western Europe are toxic, selfish, closed-clique, and anti-social, while people in poorer countries are more friendly, sociable, caring, and down-to-Earth.

No wonder Jesus said that it's easier for a camel to go through the eye of a sewing needle than for a rich person to stay out of Hell and go to Heaven! And you're looking at, literally, trying to fit the largest animal known by Jesus's apostles through an opening that is even too small for a mosquito.