How To Get (and KEEP) Hot Girls - The Girlfriend Allowance

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: How To Get (and KEEP) Hot Girls - The Girlfriend Allowance

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 8:01 pm
hypermak wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 6:26 pm
I told you I helped run my family business for years before moving abroad.
Your family was very smart to get rid of you. If you were worth anything to them, they would have convinced you to stay. That they did not, speaks VOLUMES about what they think of you.

To tell you the truth, it is not difficult to see why.....
More of your armchair psychology, grandpa?

I have said countless times, I had to convince my family to let me go abroad. I can go back any time. Do you even have someone to go back to? I am sure any of your sugar babes wouldn't even remember your name unless you slip the dollar...
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 8:13 pm
I have said countless times, I had to convince my family to let me go abroad. I can go back any time.
Oh right... I'm sure they were literally kicking and screaming to keep you in Italy. :roll:

Sure you could go back, but I am sure they prefer you stay far far away. I can't blame them actually.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

August 6th, 2020, 8:37 pm
hypermak wrote:
I have said countless times, I had to convince my family to let me go abroad. I can go back any time.
Oh right... I'm sure they were literally kicking and screaming to keep you in Italy. :roll:

Sure you could go back, but I am sure they prefer you stay far far away. I can't blame them actually.
Of course, you idiot, it's a family business, I can go back to it any time I want. We have all been in it for 3 generations. Your "superior business skills" can't contemplate this notion?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 8:47 pm
August 6th, 2020, 8:37 pm
hypermak wrote:

Of course, you idiot, it's a family business, I can go back to it any time I want. We have all been in it for 3 generations. Your "superior business skills" can't contemplate this notion?
On the oft chance they actually tolerated your return, you'd be but another "worker boy" just as you are at that hotel. :lol:
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

August 6th, 2020, 9:30 pm
On the oft chance they actually tolerated your return, you'd be but another "worker boy" just as you are at that hotel. :lol:
Yes, I'd be working early morning to late night, like my dad and my granpa before him, my mom, my brother, sister in law and uncle. Only, all profits will be staying in the family.

You seem to despise the very fact that people have to actually do some work to make money :) Wasn't that the essence of the American Dream? Or that's what your phoney "make money quick gurus" taught you? You invest in Bitcoin and "the markets" and you can make millions from your laptop, without doing any work?

You really give @Cornfed a real treat every time you say stuff like the above. You just want to convince everybody that you have been on the US government gravy train for a while, doing as little work as possible until pension time hit, and out of some twisted logic you think everybody else is supposed to do the same, else they're losers and pussies.

Man, a good reality check is really overdue...
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 9:36 pm
You seem to despise the very fact that people have to actually do some work to make money.
I'm sure you're resigned to the fact that you HAVE to work the rest of your life for income, not to mention you're essentially broke by my measure of wealth.

So I don't despise you, I pity you. At least other younger guys have some measure of ambition to get beyond the worker bee stage. You seem oddly proud of the fact that you're broke, overworked and obviously over-stressed.

Again, I'd rather be dead than live your mucked-up lifestyle of scrubbing pots and pans and filling food orders. That's the real reason you're so bitter and angry and you know it.

When I was your age, I was already in charge of 150 personnel and millions of dollars of property and equipment. What are you in charge of, the lunch rush?
:lol:
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

August 6th, 2020, 9:49 pm
I'm sure you're resigned to the fact that you HAVE to work the rest of your life for income, not to mention you're essentially broke by my measure of wealth.

So I don't despise you, I pity you. At least other younger guys have some measure of ambition to get beyond the worker bee stage. You seem oddly proud of the fact that you're broke, overworked and obviously over-stressed.
The "worker bee stage" is called "industry experience". You keep showing appalling ignorance towards anything that is beyond your "get rich quick" industry. Keep giving your US gov cash to those "business mentors", they're doing a great job roasting you like a chicken on the spit. :)

You hate the idea that someone loves what they are doing and don't mind doing it for as long as they desire? It's been already established how your mediocre desk job was something hard to love and that you probably waited until the earliest opportunity to retire. This doesn't mean everyone is on the same boat.
Again, I'd rather be dead than live your mucked-up lifestyle of scrubbing pots and pans and filling food orders. That's the real reason you're so bitter and angry and you know it.
Well, you are effectively dead, soul dead. The only way you can keep yourself alive is if someone, in some corner of the Internet, gives two s**ts about your fantasy world. That's why you're here, still chasing the latest phoney "make money quick" schemes and bashing on whoever watches your mind movie booing and throwing popcorn at you.

I hope one day you realise what all of us here see: how sad all of this entire thing is. I am doing it to improve my written English but, my God, you sound like your life depends on it. Which is, literally, the case.
When I was your age, I was already in charge of 150 personnel and millions of dollars of property and equipment. What are you in charge of, the lunch rush?
Yeah right, sure, and now you're 55 you can't even handle a mediocre retiree life without having to brag on an online forum. Who ya fooling, doc? :D
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 10:08 pm

The "worker bee stage" is called "industry experience". You keep showing appalling ignorance towards anything that is beyond your "get rich quick" industry. Keep giving your US gov cash to those "business mentors", they're doing a great job roasting you like a chicken on the spit. :)

You hate the idea that someone loves what they are doing and don't mind doing it for as long as they desire? It's been already established how your mediocre desk job was something hard to love and that you probably waited until the earliest opportunity to retire. This doesn't mean everyone is on the same boat.
Well, you are effectively dead, soul dead. The only way you can keep yourself alive is if someone, in some corner of the Internet, gives two s**ts about your fantasy world. That's why you're here, still chasing the latest phoney "make money quick" schemes and bashing on whoever watches your mind movie booing and throwing popcorn at you.

I hope one day you realise what all of us here see: how sad all of this entire thing is. I am doing it to improve my written English but, my God, you sound like your life depends on it. Which is, literally, the case.
Yeah right, sure, and now you're 55 you can't even handle a mediocre retiree life without having to brag on an online forum. Who ya fooling, doc? :D
The more you use fake smileys, the more I know I have you seething with anger.
8) You deserve it because it is all true, "kitchen boy."

Don't you have some floors to mop or some toilets to clean?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

August 7th, 2020, 12:15 am
So let me get this straight - you are spitting on people who do actual physical work that make other people's lives better. They are bad people if they do that. Is that what you are saying?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 12:38 am
So let me get this straight - you are spitting on people who do actual physical work that make other people's lives better. They are bad people if they do that. Is that what you are saying?
I "spit" on people who suffer from Cluster B personality disorders which cause them to be bitter and angry at others' good fortune. These people likely inflict their toxicity on other people who are not equipped to hit back. I am so equipped so I do hit back (with pleasure by the way). You ought to know better than anyone by the way.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

August 7th, 2020, 12:42 am
Cornfed wrote:
I "spit" on people who suffer from Cluster B personality disorders which cause them to be bitter and angry at others' good fortune.
And that is what you imagine that, from your perspective, the field negros doing the actual work think of house negros like you. You think useful work is for chumps, it is all about ingratiating yourself with the massas, and you are worth what the massas hand you. I get it. I'm not even saying your position is totally wrong, but not everyone can be a house negro, and the fact that they are not does not necessarily mean they are bad people that envy you.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

WTF really LOL Where's the anger? You're not worth anybody's anger. When looking at the way you drag yourself and your tired fantasy world of success, wealth and masculinity, one can only laugh at you, or pity you. If I was you, I would go for the laughter.
What if I told you "yes"? I wonder what you would when Ukraine or Belarus become too pricey for your modest pension. You would "rather be dead than clean the toilet"? :D :D
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 1:34 am
WTF really LOL Where's the anger? You're not worth anybody's anger. When looking at the way you drag yourself and your tired fantasy world of success, wealth and masculinity, one can only laugh at you, or pity you. If I was you, I would go for the laughter.
What if I told you "yes"? I wonder what you would when Ukraine or Belarus become too pricey for your modest pension. You would "rather be dead than clean the toilet"? :D :D
You clearly have a horrible life. I would tell you to return to Italy, but you and I both know why you left so that's not a viable option.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 1:14 am
Cornfed wrote:
I "spit" on people who suffer from Cluster B personality disorders which cause them to be bitter and angry at others' good fortune.
And that is what you imagine that, from your perspective, the field negros doing the actual work think of house negros like you. You think useful work is for chumps, it is all about ingratiating yourself with the massas, and you are worth what the massas hand you. I get it. I'm not even saying your position is totally wrong, but not everyone can be a house negro, and the fact that they are not does not necessarily mean they are bad people that envy you.
Clearly what I wrote above struck a sore nerve with you. :mrgreen:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

August 7th, 2020, 1:44 am
Cornfed wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 1:14 am
Cornfed wrote:
Clearly what I wrote above struck a sore nerve with you. :mrgreen:
No. Lol you are projecting. Like George Floyd, you probably should stop exerting yourself. Calm down and take a break if you want to live to a ripe old age.