POLL: Are Happier Abroad Members Closer To Blue Pill Or To Red Pill?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Which Approach Best Represents Your View As A Man?

Dark Red Pill: Any man who marries or sires children out of wedlock is just begging for his woman to dominate him into submission using the government and legal process as a proxy. Reject the anti-male legal traps of marriage and fatherhood at all costs.
No votes
Red Pill: I believe that men should just try to avoid marriage and should live lives freely and purely on their terms unencumbered by wives and unnecessary family obligations.
14%
Purple Pill: I believe that men should try to find that rare, "unicorn" female but only if they closely protect themselves by either forgoing legal marriage or by moving to a male-friendly, patriarchal country to marry.
43%
Blue Pill: I believe that finding a virgin and pursuing a lifelong, traditional marriage and family with her is the pinnacle of male existence.
29%
Black Pill: I nihilistically believe that romantic "relationsh*ts" are completely overrated are not worth the trouble. Men should just pursue fun, hobbies, and personal development. Forget women.
14%
Corn Pill: I am for anything that increases white people making more and more pure, white babies!
No votes

Total votes: 7
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

POLL: Are Happier Abroad Members Closer To Blue Pill Or To Red Pill?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

The classic Red Pill freedom versus Blue Pill traditional marriage debate has taken place ad nauseam on the forum. Most people on the board are acutely aware of where they stand on the continuum by now.

This poll is more focused on the Red Pill/Blue Pill debate in a romantic or marriage context. There is no right or wrong response, and if none of the categories fits what you actually believe, choose the one the most closely matches your view.

It will be interesting to see where we stand as a forum on the issue.
HappyGuy

Re: POLL: Are Happier Abroad Members Closer Blue Pill or Red Pill?

Post by HappyGuy »

You left out the "Soy Pill", today's men are bitch made and the biggest reason for the sharp decline in female quality. Regardless of what lifestyle they choose they will make it into an ugly thing by their example, no matter how well you instruct them online their bitch essence will shine through.

There are many ways to be single or a boyfriend or a husband, it's the details in those choices that determine what kind of man you are not the labels themselves. It's a manosphere myth that all men deal with women the same and can be judged on paper by their choices of woman based on her age and that sort of thing. In relationships with sluts or virgins, in feminist or patriarchal countries, the defining factor is the man not anything else.
Last edited by HappyGuy on January 20th, 2020, 11:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: POLL: Are Happier Abroad Members Closer Blue Pill or Red Pill?

HappyGuy wrote:
January 20th, 2020, 8:46 pm
You left out the "Soy Pill", today's men are bitch made and the biggest reason for the sharp decline in female quality. Regardless of what lifestyle they choose they will make it into an ugly thing by their example, no matter how well you instruct them online their bitch essence will shine through.
I completely agree with that. But I wanted to try to keep the poll focused on the marriage versus freedom debate just to understand the member pool here now.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: POLL: Are Happier Abroad Members Closer To Blue Pill Or To Red Pill?

Post by Shemp »

Rainbow pill: I believe men are discriminated against, therefore best thing is to become a tranny. No need to take hormones or cut your dick off or even dress like a woman. Just tell everyone (friends, employers, police, military in event of a draft) that you're now a woman and expect to be treated as such. Sue anyone who refuses to accept you as a woman.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
January 20th, 2020, 10:05 pm
Rainbow pill: I believe men are discriminated against, therefore best thing is to become a tranny. No need to take hormones or cut your dick off or even dress like a woman. Just tell everyone (friends, employers, police, military in event of a draft) that you're now a woman and expect to be treated as such. Sue anyone who refuses to accept you as a woman.
We realise that will not be taken seriously just because you say so. You have to go through the formal medical process (not surgery but the psycobabble side) and have your birth certificate and drivers license changed. Then yes, though most people will know at some level it is bullshit, they will have to go along with it. I'm seriously thinking about this.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

It's a black/purple pill for me, I have nothing against marriage but I believe a path of self-improvement is the only way to getting what you want from it. I prefer self-improvement - getting and staying fit, travel, learning languages to serial dating - marriage with the right woman - or who I feel is the right woman would be a great thing but otherwise I would keep well away from it.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

yick wrote:
January 7th, 2020, 8:07 pm
My mother is a fat transsexual with a profile on pinalove (https://www.pinalove.com/johnny1975) and I'm a faggot retard.
We are all aware of this.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I have never been a fan of any "pills" and find the whole concept pretty... meh. But for me, personally, marriage is not really a thing we need anymore unless it's in a culture that very strictly enforces morality. In most of the modern world, it's probably better to form a family and relationships minus the marriage aspects, as you would enjoy much of the same legal protection with far fewer potential legal traps further down the line. The stigma regarding illegitimacy in children, likewise, is far less of a thing nowadays compared to before. i

My wife and I married for practical reasons, at the time, but in retrospect could have done without it. Now my wife advices her own siblings and unmarried friends: "By all means, have kids, it's an enjoyable way to spend one's time, but never feel pressured to marry. You don't need to have a ring on your finger to be whole as a person or as a 'first step' before raising a family".

Whatever religious hang-ups I may have had, once, have all but evaporated by now. So have my wife's. I just don't see the point. But I also don't think it's neccessary as harmful as some people make it out to be, either. It's just... a surprisingly resilient relic from the past.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

As far as I am concerned, every man has free will. Each man can do as he wants. Even if I may not like it, I hold my peace, as it's none of my business what he does with his life. Likewise I would hope that he would also leave me alone to live my life and keep his nose out of my business.

I don't need anyone to like my lifestyle except those personally with me in it.

If there is some man who wants to marry an American woman, it's none of my business. I do not fault him. If there is some man who wants to marry a foreign woman and import her, it's none of my business. I do not fault him. If there is some man who wants to marry a foreign woman and stay outside of the US/UK, it's none of my business. I do not fault him. If some man wants to cohabit and have children without signing a paper, it's none of my business and I do not fault him. If someone wants to live as a monk and avoid women, it's none of my business, I do not fault him. If some man wants to go with prostitutes, it's none of my business, and I do not criticize him. If a man wants to live with many women, I do not fault him, and it is not my business. If some man engages in serial monogamy, it's none of my business, and I have no words of criticism against him personally.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Neo wrote:
January 24th, 2020, 9:56 am
As far as I am concerned, every man has free will. Each man can do as he wants. Even if I may not like it, I hold my peace, as it's none of my business what he does with his life. Likewise I would hope that he would also leave me alone to live my life and keep his nose out of my business.

I don't need anyone to like my lifestyle except those personally with me in it.

If there is some man who wants to marry an American woman, it's none of my business. I do not fault him. If there is some man who wants to marry a foreign woman and import her, it's none of my business. I do not fault him. If there is some man who wants to marry a foreign woman and stay outside of the US/UK, it's none of my business. I do not fault him. If some man wants to cohabit and have children without signing a paper, it's none of my business and I do not fault him. If someone wants to live as a monk and avoid women, it's none of my business, I do not fault him. If some man wants to go with prostitutes, it's none of my business, and I do not criticize him. If a man wants to live with many women, I do not fault him, and it is not my business. If some man engages in serial monogamy, it's none of my business, and I have no words of criticism against him personally.
What you are saying is generally true, but what you are missing is that this forum is a marketplace of ideas. That being the case, different life approaches and different lifestyles should rightfully be put to the test with debate and sometimes criticism. That is how people learn about new things and what might and might not work for them.

What you see as finding fault with lifestyle choice is the edge of steel metaphorically rubbing up against steel thus making it sharper.

Yes, sometimes the feelings of the losers of the debates get hurt, egos get bruised, and worldviews get destroyed in the process. And human nature causes some to even react aggressively when the truth of important matters is revealed to them. But finding the truth, even if through heated debate, is ALWAYS a positive thing, and no amount of disingenuous virtue signaling about "holding peace" will ever change that.