How to be attractive to women - Dr. Todd Grande (mental health expert)

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: How to be attractive to women - Dr. Todd Grande (mental health expert)

Post by Winston »

Dr. Todd Grande, a mental health expert, talks about pick up lines and which ones work best? lol

Does this guy even have a partner? I doubt he would appeal to American women.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This video attempts to answer the question: Is mental illness a deal breaker for romantic relationships? This is looking at the idea that individuals with mental disorders are rejected more often as potential romantic partners. We’ll see a lot of research on this topic. Most of the research focuses on how people are attracted to desirable traits as opposed to how they may be repulsed to undesirable traits. I examine a study that looked at traditional deal breakers (age, weight, criminal record, etc.) And compared them to mental health related deal breaker (e.g. schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, psychopathy, etc.)

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: How to be attractive to women - Dr. Todd Grande (realistic advice)

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 8:49 pm
Forgot to link:

Another Dr. Todd Grande video about anti-vaxxers like Dr. Sherri Tenpenny. Why does Dr. Grande trust the vaccine makers and government so much? Doesn't he know the government has a long history of lying and is super corrupt? I don't get that.

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
June 26th, 2021, 2:54 am
This video attempts to answer the question: Is mental illness a deal breaker for romantic relationships? This is looking at the idea that individuals with mental disorders are rejected more often as potential romantic partners. We’ll see a lot of research on this topic. Most of the research focuses on how people are attracted to desirable traits as opposed to how they may be repulsed to undesirable traits. I examine a study that looked at traditional deal breakers (age, weight, criminal record, etc.) And compared them to mental health related deal breaker (e.g. schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, psychopathy, etc.)
In the comments there are some funny pick up lines
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Winston wrote:
June 27th, 2021, 3:41 am
gsjackson wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 8:49 pm
Forgot to link:

Another Dr. Todd Grande video about anti-vaxxers like Dr. Sherri Tenpenny. Why does Dr. Grande trust the vaccine makers and government so much? Doesn't he know the government has a long history of lying and is super corrupt? I don't get that.
Dr. Todd Grande accuses Dr.Phil of bullying the guests on his TV program but he does exactly the same thing with anti-vaxxers.

Translation:
Conspiracy facts = bad
$100/hour Psycho Therapy sessions = good

Psychiatrists have a long history of marginalizing anyone that speaks the truth...

“A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on. A psychotic is a guy who's just found out what's going on.”
- William S. Burroughs
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Taco wrote:
July 1st, 2021, 7:17 pm
“A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on. A psychotic is a guy who's just found out what's going on.”
- William S. Burroughs
I may be misattributing the quote, but I think it originally came from prominent contrarian shrink Eric Berne(stein)
A paranoid is someone who trusts himself more than his psychiatrist
A narcissist is someone who likes himself more than his psychiatrist