Which countries can I find darker skinned Asian women?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
TravelTheWorld6321
Freshman Poster

Which countries can I find darker skinned Asian women?

Post by TravelTheWorld6321 »

I am a black man in my 30’s I have a crush on asian women now but I have this one preference for Asian women mostly southeast Asian women I prefer their skin color to be darker complexion I see they are very hard to find and mostly yes I see the East Asian girls like Japanese, Chinese and Korean have much lighter skin than SE girls do and just their overall appearance is different. Sadly I see a lot of SE Asian girls bleach their skin to whiten it are their any SE girls that are very comfortable with their darker skin complexion and the only dark skin SE girls I see are with White guys I never see them with black guys. I try to go online to search for these SE girls whether they’re from Indonesia, Thailand, phillipines, Cambodia, Laos, or Vietnam. I tend to like the Filipina girl if she is a morena I don’t know what the other countries are considered if the SE Asian woman has darker skin tone is their a name for each southeast Asian country where a woman has darker skin? I’ve heard Issan women I believe their called in Thailand have a darker skin tone.