Do Women Prefer A Man With Looks Or One With Money?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Do Women Prefer A Man With Looks Or One With Money?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

The answers these Vancouver girls give might surprise you. I also get the sense that some of the girls who said "looks" said so to appear more virtuous or less like gold diggers.

Now imagine what happens for you as a man when you maximize your looks and your wealth so as to have BOTH attributes!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do Women Prefer A Man With Looks Or One With Money?

Post by Taco »

Money is what makes men attractive to women. Any woman that disagrees with this is a liar. The more arrogant the woman is the more money it will take to impress her. However, most woman that grow up in poverty will find most men attractive.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Taco wrote:
August 25th, 2020, 12:12 am
Money is what makes men attractive to women. Any woman that disagrees with this is a liar. The more arrogant the woman is the more money it will take to impress her. However, most woman that grow up in poverty will find most men attractive.
Women want stability, for themselves and their children (future or from previous relationships). Money is just a proxy.

No decent man would spend more than the strict necessary on a woman, unless perhaps it's his first date with her and a little bit of largesse to impress her is expected. By the same token, no decent woman should desire or expect more than a sufficient level of socio-economic and financial stability from the man they wish to have a relationship with. Going over the top in both cases usually leads to bad stuff...
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 24th, 2020, 8:44 pm
The answers these Vancouver girls give might surprise you. I also get the sense that some of the girls who said "looks" said so to appear more virtuous or less like gold diggers.

Now imagine what happens for you as a man when you maximize your looks and your wealth so as to have BOTH attributes!
That's where the BLACKman comes in, he just pulls the old unit out and :shock:
Time to Hide!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Women would like both of course but money comes first by a long way as does status (jobs like doctor, pilot etc, you'll never be short of a woman however you look).

Also, the higher the social class of a woman, the more the man's social class matters to them in finding a mate, especially for long term relationships leading to marriage, in fact, the more similar you are to her in regards where you are from, where you went to school/university, jobs your fathers did, kind of house you grew up in etc etc then better chance you have with her.

The men that can buck this trend are famous actors, comedians, sportsmen and singers - the Oasis brothers, Noel and Liam Gallagher, working class Mancunians, have always dated upper middle class/upper class women as famous rock stars. Especially world famous musicians, they always managed to snare upper middle class/upper class women whatever their class status was before they were famous.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
August 25th, 2020, 12:23 am
Taco wrote:
August 25th, 2020, 12:12 am
Women want stability, for themselves and their children (future or from previous relationships). Money is just a proxy.

No decent man would spend more than the strict necessary on a woman, unless perhaps it's his first date with her and a little bit of largesse to impress her is expected. By the same token, no decent woman should desire or expect more than a sufficient level of socio-economic and financial stability from the man they wish to have a relationship with. Going over the top in both cases usually leads to bad stuff...
There is a reason you long and pine to be married but can't seem to get a woman you would want to marry to want to marry YOU.

Part of it is your low status job, and part of it is your unstable personality disorder, but the biggest part is your lack of understanding of the role finances plays in securing top-tier women.

You hostility to that notion marks you as someone who is simply broke and can't fathom the hardship associated with providing for a girl.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Can't start the day with your daily injection of gaslighting, can you? :)

As usual, you have got it all wrong.
August 25th, 2020, 9:25 pm
There is a reason you long and pine to be married but can't seem to get a woman you would want to marry to want to marry YOU.
Yes I would consider marriage but 1) when I am ready and 2) with the right woman. So far 2) might have happened a few times but 1) definitely hasn't. Unlike you, I can get girls of much higher quality than your teenage prostitutes, and without resorting to skanks and resorting to pay.

As usual, the issue you're hiding behind these insults are that you can't find any woman who will give you her time of the day without pulling out your wallet. But it gets boring to repeat it all the time.
Part of it is your low status job, and part of it is your unstable personality disorder, but the biggest part is your lack of understanding of the role finances plays in securing top-tier women.

You hostility to that notion marks you as someone who is simply broke and can't fathom the hardship associated with providing for a girl.
My "low status job" allows me to get girls just fine, so you can stop worrying about my fortunes and my mental state.

If by "role of finances" you mean the role of a sugar daddy who won't get laid by a dog unless he flies to Ukraine and opens up his wallet, I am happy I have no practical understanding of that notion. I will happily leave it to you and your pathetic choice of lifestyle.

And by the way, I assume you've been locked in a 2-star motel in the middle of nowehere for far too long, if you're turning into this kind of toxic keyboard warrior.

I suggest you warm up to the fact you'll have to start paying for one of those meth junkie hoes to pay a visit, since it's all you can probably get in the US, being who you are.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
August 25th, 2020, 10:05 pm
Can't start the day with your daily injection of gaslighting, can you? :)

As usual, you have got it all wrong.
Yes I would consider marriage but 1) when I am ready and 2) with the right woman. So far 2) might have happened a few times but 1) definitely hasn't. Unlike you, I can get girls of much higher quality than your teenage prostitutes, and without resorting to skanks and resorting to pay.

As usual, the issue you're hiding behind these insults are that you can't find any woman who will give you her time of the day without pulling out your wallet. But it gets boring to repeat it all the time.

My "low status job" allows me to get girls just fine, so you can stop worrying about my fortunes and my mental state.

If by "role of finances" you mean the role of a sugar daddy who won't get laid by a dog unless he flies to Ukraine and opens up his wallet, I am happy I have no practical understanding of that notion. I will happily leave it to you and your pathetic choice of lifestyle.

And by the way, I assume you've been locked in a 2-star motel in the middle of nowehere for far too long, if you're turning into this kind of toxic keyboard warrior.

I suggest you warm up to the fact you'll have to start paying for one of those meth junkie hoes to pay a visit, since it's all you can probably get in the US, being who you are.
Not even close. You’re a demented, broke boy who hates his life so you hate when others are able to do what is out of your reach.

How’s that plan to get married going? It’s probably that no girl is stupid enough to put up with your significant mental problems.

“Would you like some more coffee sir?” :lol:
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

August 25th, 2020, 10:28 pm
Not even close. You’re a demented, broke boy who hates his life so you hate when others are able to do what is out of your reach.

How’s that plan to get married going? It’s probably that no girl is stupid enough to put up with your significant mental problems.
Sure, daddy, sure...

You really hate it when others show you how fragile your stories are... You can't stand being exposed for the US gov sponsored senile sex tourist you really are. ..
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
August 25th, 2020, 10:41 pm
August 25th, 2020, 10:28 pm

Sure, daddy, sure...

You really hate it when others show you how fragile your stories are... You can't stand being exposed for the US gov sponsored senile sex tourist you really are. ..
You are in Manila bragging about poaching desperate, and penniless Filipinas and you call me a sex tourist? Ha!

"How many potatoes do you need me to peel today, BOSS?"

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

August 25th, 2020, 11:13 pm
You are in Manila bragging about poaching desperate, and penniless Filipinas and you call me a sex tourist? Ha!

Dude, you have lost it completely. I'm not even a tourist here and none of the girls I met or dated were desperate. Stop gaslighting as you know what the truth is. You are a tourist in Ukraine and you pay girls.

Pointless repeating it... You're nauseating...
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
August 25th, 2020, 11:34 pm
August 25th, 2020, 11:13 pm

Dude, you have lost it completely. I'm not even a tourist here and none of the girls I met or dated were desperate. Stop gaslighting as you know what the truth is. You are a tourist in Ukraine and you pay girls.

Pointless repeating it... You're nauseating...
What is nauseating and pointless in its repetitiveness is your everyday question, "Is there anything else I can get for you SIR?"

You life is one of subservience and low pay. THAT'S why you are so angry here. You're broke and you have a place to vent after taking orders from your superiors (bosses and guests) all day. :lol:
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

August 25th, 2020, 11:37 pm
What is nauseating and pointless in its repetitiveness is your everyday question, "Is there anything else I can get for you SIR?"

You life is one of subservience and low pay. THAT'S why you are so angry here. You're broke and you have a place to vent after taking orders from your superiors (bosses and guests) all day. :lol:
How's my "life of subservience" different from that of a white collar paper pusher who joined the ranks of US bureaucracy for the sole reason of living the last few years of his life spending his pension to catch up on whatever he had missed out?

I can only imagine how many times you asked that same question to your bosses...
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
August 25th, 2020, 11:44 pm
August 25th, 2020, 11:37 pm

How's my "life of subservience" different from that of a white collar paper pusher who joined the ranks of US bureaucracy....?
Well for starters I'm not angry and broke. When you do your first multi-million dollar building purchase (never), you'll understand the difference. Oh, I forgot. Such wealth-creating deals are "tall tales" to a guy who scrubs pots and pans for a living. :lol:

Go get back to chopping onions! At least you have an excuse for the tears of life misery flowing from your broke boy eyes!
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

August 26th, 2020, 12:00 am
Well for starters I'm not angry and broke. When you do your first multi-million dollar building purchase (never), you'll understand the difference. Oh, I forgot. Such wealth-creating deals are "tall tales" to a guy who scrubs pots and pans for a living. :lol:

Go get back to chopping onions! At least you have an excuse for the tears of life misery flowing from your broke boy eyes!
It must be a lifelong torture, to be you, man... If I wasn't occasionally annoyed about your idle slandering and insulting, I would find you and your senile, Alzheimer-like story-telling quite pitiful.

So one more in the list of your fantasy achievements...buying a multi-million dollar building! :D Truly, jaw-dislocating stuff! Of course you must have excellent staff taking care of your considerable fortunes, since you can spend hours lurking on this board for threads to jump into and be the toxic a**hole you are.

Your wealth-creating deals are all in your mind, we all know that.

And that's where your life becomes a torture. You can't conceive happiness, or even serenity, without having "a lot" of freedom and "a lot" of money. And since you will always want more of that freedom and more of that money, you prefer to tell yourself stories instead of accepting yourself.

Reality is, that freedom is solitude, not freedom. And that money, whatever it is, will always be too little since you will have nobody else to spend it on, other than yourself and your sex tourist shenanigans.

The hate and gaslighting towards me and my profession are just another way to elevate yourself and validate your lies.

Whether you're poor or rich by any standard, or how I fare, are completely irrelevant. The problem with you is how you don't accept yourself.