Chilean Women and Feminism

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Chilean Women and Feminism

Post by MrMan »

I was doing a little research on Chile and saw a link to a page about Chilean women protesting.

Here is it:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... ay-protest

I don't know if the country is full of feminist women, but they sure got some large crowds out there. If rape and violence against women is a big problem there, then something should be done about it. But this chant is just stupid. There is video of huge numbers of women chanting/singing this chant that accuses the listener, judges, and the president of being rapists. It's just stupid and minimizes the real crime of rape.

Is the whole country full of raving feminists or are there women on the other side of a cultural divide there?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Chilean Women and Feminism

Post by Yohan »

Chile and some other Latin American countries are not known to be really so friendly towards men.
However countries in Latin America are not all the same, Chile is often mentioned as strongly feminist orientated.

But I don't know anything really about Latin America. There are some members who hopefully will show up with some comments and who have been there.