How tight and more inexperienced...

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

How tight and more inexperienced...

Post by Tsar »

How much tighter and more inexperienced would an 18 year old girl be compared to a 20-22 year old female?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HappyGuy

Re: How tight and more inexperienced...

Post by HappyGuy »

How worn in would a 2-4 year old pair of shoes be compared to a brand new pair of shoes? How much tougher and more experienced would an 18-22 year old female be compared to a 30 year old Tsar? You can find flaws in girls online and they can find more flaws in you but you might improve with age and they won't. If you use online dating to look for bad news you'll find plenty but you're giving up control.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
April 25th, 2021, 10:32 am
How much tighter and more inexperienced would an 18 year old girl be compared to a 20-22 year old female?
I've never been with a girl that young. But 24, 25, and 26 can be more tight than a young man needs....struggling to withstand and delay the inevitable 'defeat'. Having a baby can lessen that a bit but it is still good, but on the bright side, it can be a bit easier for her afterward and you don't hear 'ouch' as much.

Dealing with a samples size of one here.

As for experience, that depends on the choices a girl has made.
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

I’ve been with a woman in her 40’s who’s had a child naturally that is no different (possibly tighter due to pelvic floor exercises) than my 15 year old gf back in the day, who I married. Being a small woman, she had all of our children by c section. When we divorced around 40 nothing had changed at all down there.

Most girls masturbate, including virgins from age 12 on, just like boys do. By the time they have sex they’ve probably had all sorts of items up there and you won’t feel any difference. The vagina is an incredibly flexible body part, like an elastic band it can be stretched thousands of times and return to it’s original form. Obviously child birth does make a difference, but as I indicated above not always.

Honesty, it shouldn’t even be a thought when you’re dating a woman. There is a hell of a lot more to cosider if you want a successful and fulfilling relationship than sex and her vagina.