The Percent of Women Who are Marriage Material

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Percent of Women Who are Marriage Material

Post by jamesbond »

This is an excerpt from Aaron Clarey's book, "The Book of Numbers." It really lays out the actual statistics of women in America who are marriage material. I will give you a hint, the percentage is EXTREAMLY low!

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Percent of Women Who are Marriage Material

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Aaron Clarey talking to Rich Cooper about his book, "The Book of Numbers."

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Percent of Women Who are Marriage Material

Post by MrMan »

jamesbond wrote:
January 9th, 2022, 3:13 pm
This is an excerpt from Aaron Clarey's book, "The Book of Numbers." It really lays out the actual statistics of women in America who are marriage material. I will give you a hint, the percentage is EXTREAMLY low!

Some of these percentages are percentages of all women. If some percentage of those fat women are married women in their 40's and above, and you are a young guy looking for a young woman, you don't care so much. You might care if the skinny woman you get chunks up later, but whether some other woman outside of your consideration set is fat isn't that relevant to your dating life.

Of course, too many young women in the US are fat. Too many have tats. Too many have other gross disturbing problems. But you only need to find one who fits the criteria.

Some of these numbers are better, though, in a lot of other countries.