How To Get A Girlfriend

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

How To Get A Girlfriend

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Stephan Erdman explaining to men how to go about getting a girlfriend.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How To Get A Girlfriend

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Kezia Noble explaining to men how to get a girlfriend.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:
January 12th, 2022, 2:01 am
That's really BS-talk 100%. Worthless empty advice good for nothing. I guess she just wants to sell her stupid books to male idiots who really believe when reading such publications (and pay for them) they will easily get a girlfriend.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:
January 12th, 2022, 1:57 am
Here is Stephan Erdman explaining to men how to go about getting a girlfriend
Nothing but American BS-talk and not ashamed to try to make a business out from men who are lonely.

I can only advice never to listen to such a guy, who claims he wants to help you - but expects to do so only if you pay him for his empty talks.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

jamesbond wrote:
January 12th, 2022, 2:01 am

I saw just a few snippets of this. I think men watch this stuff because she is reasonably good-looking, shows a bit of cleavage, and that British accent probably appeals to some men across the pond.

I did not follow one of her strategies when I was dating my wife. At first we talked on the phone several times. But within a few weeks, we were seeing each other often. I did not pretend to be busy. I started taking her to dinner every night, taking her to church, even going to her family get-togethers. I even went to something similar to a wake with her after a week or two. That made me a bit uncomfortable, but when she invited me, I could see she was serious about our relationship.

Of course, we were a couple of Christians who both sensed this one was the answer to our prayers. And I was looking for a wife, not a girlfriend. It took us a while before we called each other 'boyfriend' or 'girlfriend' even though we were de facto at that stage. I figured out later that this might not have been that uncommon for Indonesians, to be dating without putting a label on it-- 'friends' until engagement... at the time at least. I don't know about now.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here she is teaching men how to make a girl want you.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Interesting video on how to get a girlfriend. It's funny, only in America do men have to watch videos on how to get a girlfriend. You don't have to watch videos on how to get a girlfriend in the Philippines, Thailand, Brazil, Columbia, Russia, Ukraine or Poland (just to name a few countries).

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Kezia Noble explaining to men how to get a girlfriend fast.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

@jamesbond Do you have a girlfriend?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

MrMan wrote:
February 6th, 2022, 7:30 am
@jamesbond Do you have a girlfriend?

Winston is my girlfriend. :P

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This guy advises men to stay in the game even if they have a girlfriend or wife.