Length of Time It Takes to Get a Girlfriend in USA vs. The Philippines

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Length of Time It Takes to Get a Girlfriend in USA vs. Philippines

Post by Taco »

flowerthief00 wrote:
March 21st, 2022, 1:40 pm
Doesn't Philippines have a bs vax requirement anyway?
Yes, they do.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Alfredo Effect
Freshman Poster

Re: Length of Time It Takes to Get a Girlfriend in USA vs. Philippines

Post by Alfredo Effect »

I was contemplating returning to the Philippines for a short stint but I'm not impressed by the girls on the sites these days. Plus with the death jab, it's a nonstarter.

Maybe if they open I might.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Length of Time It Takes to Get a Girlfriend In USA vs. Philippines

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:
March 16th, 2022, 4:05 pm
If it takes you longer than 10 minutes to get girlfriend in the Philippines your doing something wrong.

Compare that to the United States, where just finding a female friend is almost impossible, let alone finding a girlfriend. I know Winston has said when he was living in America, he cold approached hundreds of girls and got rejected almost every time. The dating scene in America is so screwed up, pretty soon men in the US will have no other option than to go overseas to find women.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Length of Time It Takes to Get a Girlfriend In USA vs. Philippines

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:
June 28th, 2022, 5:02 pm
Taco wrote:
March 16th, 2022, 4:05 pm
If it takes you longer than 10 minutes to get girlfriend in the Philippines your doing something wrong.
Compare that to the United States, where just finding a female friend is almost impossible, let alone finding a girlfriend. I know Winston has said when he was living in America, he cold approached hundreds of girls and got rejected almost every time. The dating scene in America is so screwed up, pretty soon men in the US will have no other option than to go overseas to find women.
It's not 10 minutes, this is seriously exaggerated.
Of course it depends what you consider as a 'girlfriend'. 10 minutes sounds more for shorttime with girls from a bar...

However it is true that it is much easier to communicate with Filipina women than with women somewhere from the States, UK, Continental Europe or Australia.

If you are just an average looking male from Western countries and you have your own income or retirement allowance etc. to settle down in Philippines with a local woman is not a bad idea.

However you should not hurry. Be aware, that Philippines also has its bad girls, who are nothing but liars and cheaters and need only your money...

First of all, settle down somewhere after travelling around, make sure your documents like visa etc. are OK, your life is financially stable and you are living in a nice and safe place (not necessarily Manila or Angeles) and AFTER look around to meet a reasonable Filipina for a long-term relationship.