Meme about approaching women...

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Meme about approaching women...

Post by redfeather »

This is a funny meme that I wanted to share with the HA Team.
My grandpaw used to say there is only so much joke in a joke...that sure applies here.

Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Meme about approaching women...

Post by MrMan »

Don't grab them when they are on a bike. They might get scared and scream. That's the moral of the meme.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

LOL! :lol:
I remember when I was a young Travis Bickle in my early 20's and was working on learning how to do approaches, and I just couldn't bring myself to approach a girl out of the blue in case I freaked her out like this.

Fortunately I figured out how to get obvious visual indications of interest always visually beforehand with no words needed just by studying movie actors, and I eventually got really confident without having to experience this. :)

I've heard some guys even got the police or security guards called on them by trying to do cold approaches on chicks when they didn't get greenlighted beforehand, LOL. (Didn't I even see @Winston post something about how he'd had that happen to him in a hotel lobby or something?)
:mrgreen:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Maybe I have lived, visited, and spent time in the least unfriendly parts of the US. I was in New York, California, and Washington state as a baby. But I spent much of my US time in the South, some time in the midwest, and some in Hawaii. I'd say the South is the friendlies place for striking up conversations with strangers. I did ask an 18 or so year old what time it was near the UH campus and got a rather cold attitude, no mean words, just a bit of a 'how dare you' look when she answered my question. I really wanted to know the time. She was a pretty white girl with curly hair, so she might have gotten hit on a lot.

Do you really get in trouble if you start off with something friendly or neutral, something non-sexual, nonforward, like what time is it, or asking directions or just a friendly greeting in some parts of the US?