Most filipinas on OLD are either scammers,beggars or have high western woman standards if they're not

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Most filipinas on OLD are either scammers,beggars or have high western woman standards if they're not

Post by willymonfrete »

I have a story.I got hundreds of messages from filipinas on the cupid sites like literally any man does.but on asiandating I got much less thoughs till quality matches atleast in terms of looks.I met a cute filipina named maria and we talked on whatsapp.she told me that she chose my profile because all the other men on there were 'old'and 'freaks'and she did not want a 'freak'.

she wasn't a scammer and She was genuine,unlike most pinays on those sites.but she had some high ass standards!She said she did not want a average guy,and her man had to be young,goodlooking and tall.

women are allowed to have their preferences,but I get the feeling that you shouldn't meet filipinas on OLD and just visit and go meet them in real life because the women on OLD are scammers,beggars or have western woman mentality.

Now I know that most filipinas expect sponsorship if they're poor,but these OLD women seem to take ANYONE if he has money without being attracted to him and if they don't do that they have the standards of a western woman.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Most filipinas on OLD are either scammers,beggars or have high western woman standards if they're not

Post by MrMan »

What is 'OLD'?
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Most filipinas on OLD are either scammers,beggars or have high western woman standards if they're not

Post by Taco »

This should help you...

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Alfredo Effect
Freshman Poster

Post by Alfredo Effect »

That's the problem with the Philippines.

It's only good for ugly gross impoverished sluts. Anything more and it starts getting difficult fast. I wasn't impressed. It gets a lot of hype in the manosphere but it's mostly for old guys or guys that can't get laid anywhere else.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Taco wrote:
March 24th, 2022, 6:36 pm
This should help you...

good find
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I'm guessing 'online dating.' So 'on OLD' is supposed to be 'on online dating?' Odd wording--- OW.

For that last video, it looked like it was going to be long for 'her lips are moving', but it seems like they had more content than that old joke.
Alfredo Effect
Freshman Poster

Post by Alfredo Effect »

Just for fun I checked on some dating sites and apps for the Philippines. Here are my conclusion -

1. Ugly women
2. They've gotten fatter now
3. Inordinate amount of hookers
4. A few hot ones but like OP said they got high standards or want old rich guys / Brad Pitt.
7. Dropped conversations constantly or 1 liners.

Why do you guys still go to that shithole??? The girls look like overweight prepubescent boys and the food sucksm
boixos24
Freshman Poster

Post by boixos24 »

Taco wrote:
March 24th, 2022, 6:36 pm
This should help you...

are pretty filipinas like the woman in this thumbnail common? or is the she cream of the crop type?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

boixos24 wrote:
April 14th, 2022, 11:35 am
are pretty filipinas like the woman in this thumbnail common? or is the she cream of the crop type?
She's definitely top 5%.

The typical Filipina is much more likely to look like this

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

publicduende wrote:
April 15th, 2022, 7:45 am
boixos24 wrote:
April 14th, 2022, 11:35 am
She's definitely top 5%.

The typical Filipina is much more likely to look like this

Wow, what adorable little babes, LOL.
All three of them look nice to me. :D
I had better go there at some point and drink some San Miguel beer with these ladies, and also go see that Underground River cave in Palawan, among other things.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

WilliamSmith wrote:
April 16th, 2022, 7:39 pm
I had better go there at some point and drink some San Miguel beer with these ladies, and also go see that Underground River cave in Palawan, among other things.
LOL, and that's why the Philippines will always flock with foreign men interested in those types of girls! :)

The girls in the photo I chose are the typical "girls from the province", with little or no education, poor or no prospects to get a stable life, marry a good guy, etc. They are dark-skinned ("morena"), they have the flat nose and the physical traits Filipino men find undesirable. They are, literally in the millions over here and if Western men find them desirable (as they do), then it's a match made in heaven!

The current demographic trends in the Philippines aren't abating any time soon, so every year there will always be new armies of 20-something girls looking like the above, whom we 40 or 50-something men from the West will find cute and good potential girlfriends and wives.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

publicduende wrote:
April 16th, 2022, 10:31 pm
WilliamSmith wrote:
April 16th, 2022, 7:39 pm
LOL, and that's why the Philippines will always flock with foreign men interested in those types of girls! :)

The girls in the photo I chose are the typical "girls from the province", with little or no education, poor or no prospects to get a stable life, marry a good guy, etc. They are dark-skinned ("morena"), they have the flat nose and the physical traits Filipino men find undesirable. They are, literally in the millions over here and if Western men find them desirable (as they do), then it's a match made in heaven!

The current demographic trends in the Philippines aren't abating any time soon, so every year there will always be new armies of 20-something girls looking like the above, whom we 40 or 50-something men from the West will find cute and good potential girlfriends and wives.
Very interesting! That's too bad those little sweethearts aren't as fully appreciated by the native men as by the Western gents, but being 6'2" and "too white" (to use the contemporary parlance) I certainly won't complain if I survive my sojourns into Africa and the Caribbean long enough to also land on those nice white sand beaches in the Philippines someday, and try getting to know these lovely girls as well. :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

WilliamSmith wrote:
April 17th, 2022, 5:24 pm
Very interesting! That's too bad those little sweethearts aren't as fully appreciated by the native men as by the Western gents, but being 6'2" and "too white" (to use the contemporary parlance) I certainly won't complain if I survive my sojourns into Africa and the Caribbean long enough to also land on those nice white sand beaches in the Philippines someday, and try getting to know these lovely girls as well. :D
Well, that's why the Philippines are so successful as a dating haven for us disillusioned Western males :) There is a form of "arbitrage" at play here: we give those girls a much higher value than the locals do. Like I said on another recent thread I created (viewtopic.php?p=370182#p370182), this tells more about the sad state of love seeking in the West than the heavenly state of love seeking in the Philippines!