This Is Why WOMEN Are So UNHAPPY Today

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

This Is Why WOMEN Are So UNHAPPY Today

Post by jamesbond »

Good video explaining why women in America are so unhappy today.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: This Is Why WOMEN Are So UNHAPPY Today

Post by kangarunner »

I heard Aaron Clarey say once that women in America don't want you at all.....or something like that. It's true, they don't want any men...they just want themselves. American women view men as "accessories" like a purse. And when the purse gets old with them, they just get a new one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

kangarunner wrote:
March 23rd, 2022, 5:00 am
I heard Aaron Clarey say once that women in America don't want you at all.....or something like that. It's true, they don't want any men...they just want themselves. American women view men as "accessories" like a purse. And when the purse gets old with them, they just get a new one.
To be fair, this is a generational problem. Superficiality, materialism and selfishness affect both boys and girls. Perhaps we tend to see it in the girls because those are the negative qualities responsible for their rejections, their "eww gross" looks in their face when we do as much as approach them to say hallo, or offer them a mint.

We live in a world where every human is their own bubble. Self-segregation which leads either to insane amounts of self-deprecation (mostly the men) or equally insane amounts of self-aggrandisement (mostly the women).

Most men feel "at home" in the Philippines not because it's a culture that's partly westernised, but because it's one of the few remaining corners of the world where this extreme social paranoia hasn't happened yet. Even a 60-yo cripple can approach a very pretty girl and at least strike a few minutes of conversation with her, without her so blatantly blowing him off as an old, useless creep.

Perhaps even without consciously noticing, they exercise the kind of politeness, grace and respect for "a fellow stranger" that has long become alien in our societies.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

publicduende wrote:
March 23rd, 2022, 6:29 am
Most men feel "at home" in the Philippines not because it's a culture that's partly westernised, but because it's one of the few remaining corners of the world where this extreme social paranoia hasn't happened yet. Even a 60-yo cripple can approach a very pretty girl and at least strike a few minutes of conversation with her, without her so blatantly blowing him off as an old, useless creep.

Perhaps even without consciously noticing, they exercise the kind of politeness, grace and respect for "a fellow stranger" that has long become alien in our societies.

There is an extreme paranoia in western countries. Here in the US, women are programmed from their childhood to be afraid of men. This is why women prefer to meet men through their friends. The media, movies and TV shows always make it look like every man is a potential serial killer and women actually start to believe that.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

jamesbond wrote:
March 24th, 2022, 11:44 pm
There is an extreme paranoia in western countries. Here in the US, women are programmed from their childhood to be afraid of men. This is why women prefer to meet men through their friends. The media, movies and TV shows always make it look like every man is a potential serial killer and
women actually start to believe that.
I would dare go one step further and say that this social paranoia is generalised. It's every man or woman for themselves. Even among nerds, whom I probably was when I was in my late childhood and adolescence, I would still play videogames with my best friends. Even burning our eyes in front of a big CRT TV screen, while we played pixelated games and listened to repetitive lo-fi tunes, was something fun only when shared.

Fast-forward now and even videogames are never played with more than one person in the room. Yes, you get to play with people all around the world, but it's an experience mediated by broadband Internet, avatars, chat windows and distorted voices. The kids of today will never now what it means to have your mischievous little brother buzzing around you to make your game shorter, so he can pick up. They will never know what it means to let the girl you like (and is sitting next to you) win, so you can gain precious cookie points and get that sweet smile and inch a bit closer...cuz it's not about that game, is it?

I don't know if fear of anyone who is not a prescribed source of authority (parents, school, church maybe) is something these kids learn consciously, or develop as an effect of their lack of confidence in interacting to the stranger. The net result is, more and more generations who get literally traumatised the moment they get out of their cocoon, their safe spaces and have to face someone who looks different than them, who holds different opinions than theirs, and perhaps doesn't consider them as special little snowflakes, like their parents and teachers did.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

jamesbond wrote:
March 24th, 2022, 11:44 pm
Here in the US, women are programmed from their childhood to be afraid of men. This is why women prefer to meet men through their friends. The media, movies and TV shows always make it look like every man is a potential serial killer and women actually start to believe that.
You got it wrong. American women are programmed to think they are better than men. They are also programmed to think that men are disposable. Marriages don't exist in America. Love and relationships don't exist in America. If you ever see a woman in America with a man, it's because she's using him like a cat would use its owner.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

It's all a natural even predictable result of gender relations shifting from asymmetrical and cooperative to symmetrical and competitive. The genders then have less need of each other. Less reason to come together. You can think of it as one of the downsides of the gender equality paradigm.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

flowerthief00 wrote:
March 27th, 2022, 7:17 pm
It's all a natural even predictable result of gender relations shifting from asymmetrical and cooperative to symmetrical and competitive. The genders then have less need of each other. Less reason to come together. You can think of it as one of the downsides of the gender equality paradigm.

This all started with feminism in the 1960's with their 'gender equality' agenda. Marriage rates and birth rates started to plummet with the onset of feminism. Recent studies have shown that women in America today are more unhappy than they have ever been.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Filipina Pea has a good video about why American women are so unhappy today, more unhappy than women have ever been in history, which is ironic given their wealth and opportunities.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne