Countries with the Curviest Women in the World (and Tallest)

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Countries with the Curviest Women in the World (and Tallest)

Post by WilliamSmith »

All right, time for something more fun: Countries in the world with the statistical data on the curviest women.

This one has a nice color scheme and deserves some credit for attempting to put together a "Best Asses in the World" Map, but of course determining which are actually the "best" asses is somewhat subjective:
Edit: I approve of whoever was un-PC enough to make this map of the best asses, but I disassociate with the rudeness of going as far as to mark some fine nations as "average asses / below average asses / bad asses." :mrgreen:

Here on the other hand is more telling data on the width of the women's natural hip measurements, which correlates pretty well with the more subjective "best asses" map:

Here we have a map with another nice color scheme on cup size:

Some more on the same to compare their findings, at risk of getting redundant:

Some of the obvious conclusions:

Black women, of course, are the world champion's for having the most amazing curvy hourglass figures and well developed backsides. The Caribbean Islands are hard to see on the maps, but show up nicely in this regard, as well as Africa.
Some Central and South American nations show up well too. I would've guessed this was largely due to the blessing of having a lot of black women (full African ancestry, or admixture) in the female population, but while that's certainly substantially true, I also noticed a Latina on Quora saying something about how she was of mostly Indian heritage and they were very curvy, and so she felt that black women were unfairly getting all the credit for "Latinas" having big butts. :D

A few things I didn't know until doing some fun research on these topics:
We whites (i.e. actual whites who really are, such as Germanics, Celtics, Nordic, etc) are apparently the tallest of the main racial groups, and our women also have the biggest average breast size, statistically speaking. I've appreciated tall, nicely built, and busty white women in the past, but didn't realize they were actually the statistical gold medal winners for height and chest size.

Might as well do a follow-up on the tallest women too...!
Last edited by WilliamSmith on May 15th, 2022, 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Countries with the Curviest Women in the World (and tallest)

Post by WilliamSmith »

Why not add a follow-up on tallest women, as well:

Here's a neat map of the women's height :D
[ Oh and that wasn't my idea to make it 19 year olds! I prefer women in their mid-20's or older. :lol: ]

I looked this up last year using statistical data from various places (listing average heights of women and men in all countries), and the stats varied a bit based on what data was collected, but overall, the white "Nordic" racial type women clearly are the tallest on average.

One of the data sources:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_h ... by_country

Here is another list with slightly different results, but it's clearly the same broad conclusion where the whites are the tallest:
https://www.worlddata.info/average-bodyheight.php

I had this file on my machine with a list of rankings that I think are roughly accurate, but it's trimmed of some countries I wasn't interested in.

I also might've trimmed out some of the "European Union" or other "avoid list" countries, instead of just marking them with an "x", but hey, here it is anyway :D :

For white European/Russian women:
Bosnia/Herzegovina and women in the countries around the Dinaric Alps came in for tallest women with an impressive 5' 7.5" average height, then Netherlands.

For ones I would've considered if I went to a white country:

LATVIA
5'6.5" was the winner for tallest women.

LITHUANIA
167.5 cm
(5 ft 6 in)

CZECH REPUBLIC
167.2 cm (5 ft 6 in)

SLOVENIA
CZECH REPUBLIC
5'6" WOMEN

No good as an expat choice by my own criteria, but also 5'6" women:
x NORWAY
Denmark
Finland

More around 5'5" of some countries that might be OK:
Estonia (sounded like another good one to me)
Belarus
Slovakia
Poland
Croatia
Austria

By the way, 5'5" is also apparently the average of white American women, who I personally still do like just fine, as long as they are not woke/communists out for blood.

Russia comes in at an average of 5'4.5" but my guess is that the actual white women there are taller on average, and the statistics mixing in a lot of Russian Asians and Middle Easterners might pull down the stats... ?

Anyway, I stopped there on the white countries list. :)

For tallest Asian women:

SOUTH KOREA
163.3 cm (5 ft 4+1⁄2 in)
Seems to take the grand prize.

HONG KONG:
160.1 cm (5 ft 3 in)
Oddly they actually measured in an inch shorter a year after in 2007ish or something like that, maybe because of the influx of shorter mainlanders? No idea.

TAIWAN:
159.9 cm (5 ft 3 in)

CHINA
Varies a lot by region.
Total average = 5'2"
Beijing has a taller average = 5'5"
Misc Other Provinces 5' 3-4"
But I think it's pretty well known that the taller and somewhat whiter looking Northern Chinese women are the tallest... :o

THAI WOMEN:
159 cm (5 ft 2+1⁄2 in)

JAPAN:
158.6 cm (5 ft 2+1⁄2 in)
Interesting note: I glanced at some studies awhile ago and saw charts showing the height of Japanese people growing remarkably after nutrition improved over the course of several generations. Japanese women were getting taller and curvier according to one of those.
I have even known a Japanese woman who was around 5'6", a rare prize. :D

VIETNAMESE WOMEN:
5 ft 1+1⁄2 in

INDONESIA:
153.1 cm (5 ft 1⁄2 in)

LAOS:
153.4 cm (5 ft 1⁄2 in)

CAMBODIA:
151.9 cm (5 ft 0 in)

I'll add Africa and the Caribbean next... :D

Edit:

AFRICA

I wasn't thorough in looking up African women's height yet, by the time we get down to 5'2" they start to feel like "short" women to me, even if they're still valued for their beauty and desirability in other ways. My subjective impression was of black women taking the prize for curves but being only around a cute 5'3"-5'5" usually. :)

I thought I'd read something about where certain black Africans were much taller in specific places, but don't see it on the lists.
Unless I missed something, Senegal appears to be highest up the list of African and/or Caribbean nations...

Senegal urban 5' 5.5"
Senegal rural 5' 4.5" :)

Burkina Faso 5'4"

Cameroon 5' 3.5"
Botswana
Namibia

Mali 5'3"
Benin
Mauritania
Nigeria
The Gambia
Zimbabwe

I stopped listing them all from here, but a lot of the particular ones I like have shorter women on average, it seems, even if they're legendary for curves :D :
Ghana 5'2.5"
Togo
Ivory Coast
Kenya 5'2"
Uganda 5'2"
:)

Edit 2 to add:

CARIBBEAN (and a few misc Latin American nations):

Sprinkling them both together out of laziness, but also because I mostly only look at the ones in or around the Caribbean sea for personal reasons...

The 2nd list didn't have totally consistent height data, but close, and had more Caribbean countries:
Dominica 5'5" as the tallest women in the Caribbean
Bermuda close
Antigua and Barbuda
Grenada
Saint Lucia 5'4"ish
Saint Kitts and Nevis "" is the first Caribbean nation on the wiki list at 5'3".5
Jamaica
Trinidad and Tobago 5'3"
Dominican Republic 5'2"
Haiti

Brazil 5'3".5
You have to have some interest in this since they filmed Wild Orchid there, right? I'll probably only visit there though.

Belize only has 5'1" average! (I'd guess it's the Indians and Mestizos taking down the national average, so I got lazy and stopped here.)
Last edited by WilliamSmith on May 12th, 2022, 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
May 12th, 2022, 4:52 pm
Black women, of course, are the world champion's for having the most amazing curvy hourglass figures and well developed backsides. The Caribbean Islands are hard to see on the maps, but show up nicely in this regard, as well as Africa.
Some Central and South American nations show up well too. I would've guessed this was largely due to the blessing of having a lot of black women (full African ancestry, or admixture) in the female population, but while that's certainly substantially true, I also noticed a Latina on Quora saying something about how she was of mostly Indian heritage and they were very curvy, and so she felt that black women were unfairly getting all the credit for "Latinas" having big butts. :D
This part of the thread is of great importance to me since I love booties that are enormous in both width and depth. For me when it comes to size there is theoretically no upper limit as long as the booty has a good solid constitution.

The data of the booty map clearly indicates that Latin American countries with the highest prevalence of African admixture have the best booties. These include Colombia and Brazil as well as Dominican Republic. Anecdotally I can also confirm that many of the best booties that I've seen belonged to Colombian and Brazilian ladies who were on the darker side and had African features. You find some of the thickest, widest and roundest ones on girls from Cali and other cities known for their large populations of African descent. The African genetics are definitely a contributing factor.

But I've also considered that maybe the different indigenous populations each have their own different set of booty phenotypes that may have contributed to the booty quality of modern Latin American female populations too. I'm under the impression that not all indigenous groups are homogenous. It seems to me that the Indians from around the Caribbean (Colombia, Venezuela, Cuba, Puerto Rico, etc.) tend to have more booty than Indians from regions such as Peru and Bolivia. Indeed I've heard that the genetics of the Taíno group are responsible for the JLo type figures prevalent in the Caribbean and its neighboring regions. On a personal level I prefer Latinas with that Caribbean look. I absolutely love a brown-skinned Boricua with thick butt and hourglass figure or a sexy Colombian mamasota with banging curves.

I wonder why Chile has "good asses" compared to the "average asses" of Peru and Bolivia. Are Mapuches generally thicker than Quechuas and Aimaras? I've visited Peru and have Chilean and Bolivian friends but I've never noticed any superiority of Chilean booties to Peruvian and Bolivian ones.

This is a good topic!
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
May 12th, 2022, 6:12 pm
WilliamSmith wrote:
This part of the thread is of great importance to me since I love booties that are enormous in both width and depth. For me when it comes to size there is theoretically no upper limit as long as the booty has a good solid constitution.

The data of the booty map clearly indicates that Latin American countries with the highest prevalence of African admixture have the best booties. These include Colombia and Brazil as well as Dominican Republic. Anecdotally I can also confirm that many of the best booties that I've seen belonged to Colombian and Brazilian ladies who were on the darker side and had African features. You find some of the thickest, widest and roundest ones on girls from Cali and other cities known for their large populations of African descent. The African genetics are definitely a contributing factor.

But I've also considered that maybe the different indigenous populations each have their own different set of booty phenotypes that may have contributed to the booty quality of modern Latin American female populations too. I'm under the impression that not all indigenous groups are homogenous. It seems to me that the Indians from around the Caribbean (Colombia, Venezuela, Cuba, Puerto Rico, etc.) tend to have more booty than Indians from regions such as Peru and Bolivia. Indeed I've heard that the genetics of the Taíno group are responsible for the JLo type figures prevalent in the Caribbean and its neighboring regions. On a personal level I prefer Latinas with that Caribbean look. I absolutely love a brown-skinned Boricua with thick butt and hourglass figure or a sexy Colombian mamasota with banging curves.

I wonder why Chile has "good asses" compared to the "average asses" of Peru and Bolivia. Are Mapuches generally thicker than Quechuas and Aimaras? I've visited Peru and have Chilean and Bolivian friends but I've never noticed any superiority of Chilean booties to Peruvian and Bolivian ones.

This is a good topic!
Ah, most interesting, thank you for that contribution! We'll definitely have to look into these important topics in more detail. :mrgreen:

While I have some experience with Latinas and like them a lot, I know nothing (yet) about these interesting details you've shared. I did have the good fortune to meet some wonderful girls from the Dominican Republic (or else with my American geographic knowledge I barely would've known the DR even existed, until my expat research started).

I recall a HA member named Irizarry (or something close to that, the one with the avatar of Trump flipping the bird LOL) who I think said he was Latino himself, contributed a post somewhere with tons of details like these, naming different ethnic groups from down there that I'd never heard of before...

Quickly looking up Taíno women you mentioned before going offline for the night, though, I see some very nice corroborating evidence to what you suggested there:
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

That doesn't seem accurate-- that all those countries would have an __average__ cup size of D? Maybe in the US, there are so many fat women FF women that this could be the average size. But are there so many women in Russia with beyond DD cup sizes to make the average D? They don't have as many women do they? Is obesity such a big problem in Scandinavia? It seems off.

I also read that wider hip sizes generally corresponded with bigger vaginas... I'm just saying.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
May 12th, 2022, 7:40 pm
Ah, most interesting, thank you for that contribution! We'll definitely have to look into these important topics in more detail. :mrgreen:

While I have some experience with Latinas and like them a lot, I know nothing (yet) about these interesting details you've shared. I did have the good fortune to meet some wonderful girls from the Dominican Republic (or else with my American geographic knowledge I barely would've known the DR even existed, until my expat research started).

I recall a HA member named Irizarry (or something close to that, the one with the avatar of Trump flipping the bird LOL) who I think said he was Latino himself, contributed a post somewhere with tons of details like these, naming different ethnic groups from down there that I'd never heard of before...

Quickly looking up Taíno women you mentioned before going offline for the night, though, I see some very nice corroborating evidence to what you suggested there:
I've done some more reading on the genetics of Caribbean people and it seems that the typical Puerto Rican of Taíno descent has only between 10-15% Taíno ancestry. In addition to that they have varying degrees of European and African ancestry and so the booty genetics of Boricua women could just as easily be due to the African blood that they bear.

I also know about that argument between that Latina and Black women on Quora. The Latina asserts that her booty, which she proudly states is bigger than that of most negras, comes purely from her Latin roots. However, even many light-skinned Latinas who almost look "white" have a small amount of African ancestry. That could explain why they still have bigger booties that European white women.

In the book Chica-Spotting Joe Bovino says that Puerto Ricans are among the thickest Latinas in the rear department. Anecdotally I've seen some Boricuas with mega booties. Do you agree with this assessment? Are Puerto Ricans the most bootylicious Latinas or does another Latina group surpass them in that regard?
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

WilliamSmith wrote:
All right, time for something more fun: Countries in the world with the statistical data on the curviest women.

This one has a nice color scheme and deserves some credit for attempting to put together a "Best Asses in the World" Map, but of course determining which are actually the "best" asses is somewhat subjective:

Here on the other hand is more telling data on the width of the women's natural hip measurements, which correlates pretty well with the more subjective "best asses" map:

Here we have a map with another nice color scheme on cup size:

Some more on the same to compare their findings, at risk of getting redundant:

Some of the obvious conclusions:

A few things I didn't know until doing some fun research on these topics:
We whites (i.e. actual whites who really are, such as Germanics, Celtics, Nordic, etc) are apparently the tallest of the main racial groups, and our women also have the biggest average breast size, statistically speaking. I've appreciated tall, nicely built, and busty white women in the past, but didn't realize they were actually the statistical gold medal winners for height and chest size.

Might as well do a follow-up on the tallest women too...!
Have big wrong like say red china girl 99.9% nooooooooo ass no hip but usa have sooooo many ethno domincan brasil afric American other latinas and also many many chuby and fatty white girls have big hip big ass so this map is joke for that
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

WilliamSmith wrote:
May 12th, 2022, 5:15 pm
Why not add a follow-up on tallest women, as well:

Here's a neat map of the women's height :D
[ Oh and that wasn't my idea to make it 19 year olds! I prefer women in their mid-20's or older. :lol: ]

I looked this up last year using statistical data from various places (listing average heights of women and men in all countries), and the stats varied a bit based on what data was collected, but overall, the white "Nordic" racial type women clearly are the tallest on average.

One of the data sources:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_h ... by_country

Here is another list with slightly different results, but it's clearly the same broad conclusion where the whites are the tallest:
https://www.worlddata.info/average-bodyheight.php

I had this file on my machine with a list of rankings that I think are roughly accurate, but it's trimmed of some countries I wasn't interested in.

I also might've trimmed out some of the "European Union" or other "avoid list" countries, instead of just marking them with an "x", but hey, here it is anyway :D :

For white European/Russian women:
Bosnia/Herzegovina and women in the countries around the Dinaric Alps came in for tallest women with an impressive 5' 7.5" average height, then Netherlands.

For ones I would've considered if I went to a white country:

LATVIA
5'6.5" was the winner for tallest women.

LITHUANIA
167.5 cm
(5 ft 6 in)

CZECH REPUBLIC
167.2 cm (5 ft 6 in)

SLOVENIA
CZECH REPUBLIC
5'6" WOMEN

No good as an expat choice by my own criteria, but also 5'6" women:
x NORWAY
Denmark
Finland

More around 5'5" of some countries that might be OK:
Estonia (sounded like another good one to me)
Belarus
Slovakia
Poland
Croatia
Austria

By the way, 5'5" is also apparently the average of white American women, who I personally still do like just fine, as long as they are not woke/communists out for blood.

Russia comes in at an average of 5'4.5" but my guess is that the actual white women there are taller on average, and the statistics mixing in a lot of Russian Asians and Middle Easterners might pull down the stats... ?

Anyway, I stopped there on the white countries list. :)

For tallest Asian women:

SOUTH KOREA
163.3 cm (5 ft 4+1⁄2 in)
Seems to take the grand prize.

HONG KONG:
160.1 cm (5 ft 3 in)
Oddly they actually measured in an inch shorter a year after in 2007ish or something like that, maybe because of the influx of shorter mainlanders? No idea.

TAIWAN:
159.9 cm (5 ft 3 in)

CHINA
Varies a lot by region.
Total average = 5'2"
Beijing has a taller average = 5'5"
Misc Other Provinces 5' 3-4"
But I think it's pretty well known that the taller and somewhat whiter looking Northern Chinese women are the tallest... :o

THAI WOMEN:
159 cm (5 ft 2+1⁄2 in)

JAPAN:
158.6 cm (5 ft 2+1⁄2 in)
Interesting note: I glanced at some studies awhile ago and saw charts showing the height of Japanese people growing remarkably after nutrition improved over the course of several generations. Japanese women were getting taller and curvier according to one of those.
I have even known a Japanese woman who was around 5'6", a rare prize. :D

VIETNAMESE WOMEN:
5 ft 1+1⁄2 in

INDONESIA:
153.1 cm (5 ft 1⁄2 in)

LAOS:
153.4 cm (5 ft 1⁄2 in)

CAMBODIA:
151.9 cm (5 ft 0 in)

I'll add Africa and the Caribbean next... :D

Edit:

AFRICA

I wasn't thorough in looking up African women's height yet, by the time we get down to 5'2" they start to feel like "short" women to me, even if they're still valued for their beauty and desirability in other ways. My subjective impression was of black women taking the prize for curves but being only around a cute 5'3"-5'5" usually. :)

I thought I'd read something about where certain black Africans were much taller in specific places, but don't see it on the lists.
Unless I missed something, Senegal appears to be highest up the list of African and/or Caribbean nations...

Senegal urban 5' 5.5"
Senegal rural 5' 4.5" :)

Burkina Faso 5'4"

Cameroon 5' 3.5"
Botswana
Namibia

Mali 5'3"
Benin
Mauritania
Nigeria
The Gambia
Zimbabwe

I stopped listing them all from here, but a lot of the particular ones I like have shorter women on average, it seems, even if they're legendary for curves :D :
Ghana 5'2.5"
Togo
Ivory Coast
Kenya 5'2"
Uganda 5'2"
:)

Edit 2 to add:

CARIBBEAN (and a few misc Latin American nations):

Sprinkling them both together out of laziness, but also because I mostly only look at the ones in or around the Caribbean sea for personal reasons...

The 2nd list didn't have totally consistent height data, but close, and had more Caribbean countries:
Dominica 5'5" as the tallest women in the Caribbean
Bermuda close
Antigua and Barbuda
Grenada
Saint Lucia 5'4"ish
Saint Kitts and Nevis "" is the first Caribbean nation on the wiki list at 5'3".5
Jamaica
Trinidad and Tobago 5'3"
Dominican Republic 5'2"
Haiti

Brazil 5'3".5
You have to have some interest in this since they filmed Wild Orchid there, right? I'll probably only visit there though.

Belize only has 5'1" average! (I'd guess it's the Indians and Mestizos taking down the national average, so I got lazy and stopped here.)
look also stan deviant cus some country w very like domican rep have super shorty and super tall both but in the korea mostly close to average plus and minus 3 inch and same africa cus country have many tribe so look tribe by tribe like ruanda have more tall tusti and more small hutu and some mix also

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
shawnberwick
Freshman Poster

Post by shawnberwick »

Spencer wrote:
May 15th, 2022, 5:57 am

Have big wrong like say red china girl 99.9% nooooooooo ass no hip but usa have sooooo many ethno domincan brasil afric American other latinas and also many many chuby and fatty white girls have big hip big ass so this map is joke for that
Hispanics make up approx 18% of the US.

African-Americans make up approx 14% of the US.

China is not shown in any of the maps to have a high level of curvy women.

Maps seem accurate, based on media and peoples I've seen from all the continents.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

LOL, great information @Lucas88, thanks! :mrgreen:
I learn a lot of awesome stuff through this forum.
Lucas88 wrote:
May 14th, 2022, 4:25 pm
In the book Chica-Spotting Joe Bovino says that Puerto Ricans are among the thickest Latinas in the rear department. Anecdotally I've seen some Boricuas with mega booties. Do you agree with this assessment? Are Puerto Ricans the most bootylicious Latinas or does another Latina group surpass them in that regard?
I'll get right back to the better subject of curvy women, but briefly on Puerto Rico as a potential expat place: That's one I've never had on my list, because it's a US territory and even at risk of having a rather slim majority vote them into statehood. I'm sure the locals have their own understandable reasons for why they think that's a good idea to try to get Federal benefits of some kind, but obviously I personally don't want to still be stuck under ZOG.
One other thing that concerns me is that there's been too much gentrification where wealthier US citizens come in there seeking a tax haven and drive up real estate prices, creating some hardship for the locals and understandable resentment, and I'm hoping to find countries that are a bit more low-profile (not to mention I'd prefer to have as few sexually perverted rich jews and whites around as possible, even though I know they're not all bad, LOL).
Peter Schiff actually moved to Puerto Rico, and I think he and his poor father are both on the good guys' side (though Schiff has the "cross to bear" of being one of the world's top bitcoin permabears and then having his son turn into a bitcoin maxi and be rude to him on Twitter :o ). I would imagine Peter S is having the time of his life right now on his podcast as Bitcoin crashes and stocks like MSTR and COIN have plummeted into massive loss-making territory, after bitcoin hodlers claimed "the mathematics" virtually guaranteed bitcoin would be trading between $100-$300,000 by January, but I'm getting off topic.

Even though Puerto Rico isn't on my personal list, these girls are from there, so looks like it isn't a resource-poor environment on curves (though I'd guess girls from the Dominican Republic with more black ancestry, and also women anywhere of purer West African black ancestry, is going to take the crown for the most impressive curves):

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

"Chicaspotting" made me laugh hard, so I looked into the book:
https://www.amazon.com/Chicaspotting-Fi ... 986332666
Chicaspotting: A Field Guide to Latinas of the United States :mrgreen:

With its user-friendly trait charts, promiscuity ratings, range maps, and detailed descriptions of distinctive physical characteristics, behavioral tendencies, chica magnets, mating habits, and more, this incredibly well-researched guide is all you need to successfully locate, identify, and date Latinas from 14 distinct American subcultures (or "species"), including the following:

SYMMETRICAL FORCE (Colombian American): Butt size varies, but breast implants are practically a rite of passage and she likes 'em BIG.
TRIFECTA (Venezuelan American): Routinely causes an erection lasting more than 4 hours, but neediness, jealousy, and controlling behavior - a real "trifecta" of drama - occasionally spoil the mood.
TACO BELLE (Mexican American): Warm and cuddly as a teddy bear but (somewhat) shy around strangers, especially gringos.
BUMBSHELL (Brazilian American): Ask this happy-go-lucky chica about her best feature and chances are she'll turn around and show you her big, cheeky bum bum.
TRANSFORMER (Cuban American): If her breasts are large enough to match her hips and butt, she can be a Latin Jessica Rabbit, but too much Cuban food or too many kids and she'll transform into Rosie O'Donnell right before your eyes.
And Nine More!

I noticed there were some five-star reviews from Latinas, as well as men who want to chase Latinas, LOL.
@Winston I bet you can guess how feminist book critics received this one, LOL:
"Dear Amazon, please ban 'Chicaspotting: A Field Guide to Latinas of the United States." - Alicia Barron, Staff Writer, The Flama

"Objectifying, dehumanizing, prejudice, racist, stereotypical, degrading, hackneyed, bullshit, bigoted and misogynistic are actually the first 10 terms I think of [when considering this book]." - Raquel Reichard, Politics and Culture Editor, Latina Magazine
Here, on the other hand, is what the Latina who gave it a 5-star review had to say, LOL:
I love this book! It was clearly written by a man with a firm grip on us latinas! He covers 14 different countries and gives fun tips about the women in each one. Warning: you must have a sense of humor--Joe is NOT shy about talking about what men probably care most about when it comes to our bodies: boobs and butt LOL. Obviously the generalizations don't apply to literally everyone, but Joe clearly has done his research and backs up his claims with tons of example latinas from each nationality. Honestly, it's refreshing to see such a honest take on what men are looking for and it's nice to be appreciated by an obvious fan :P This book is great to laugh in that funny because it's true kind of way :)
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

MrMan wrote:
May 12th, 2022, 9:40 pm
That doesn't seem accurate-- that all those countries would have an __average__ cup size of D? Maybe in the US, there are so many fat women FF women that this could be the average size. But are there so many women in Russia with beyond DD cup sizes to make the average D? They don't have as many women do they? Is obesity such a big problem in Scandinavia? It seems off.
I think it's fairly accurate, without mixing in the added factor of how thick a woman gets as a result of eating a lot of food and indulging in the pleasure of drink adding to her "assets":

White women genetically are tallest and do have the biggest racks even if they stay slim, black women the most stunning hourglass figures and beautifully developed big asses even if they stay slim, and the much more complex Latina situation Lucas88 has been contributing so much information on is often kind of in the middle. Oh yeah, our friend from Egypt who showed up awhile ago mulling over whether to score a curvy Egyptian or a Scandinavian blond said Egyptian and I think other Middle Eastern women tend to show up well for curves too...

But whether they have curvy DNA is the key thing: If a skinny woman with narrow hips and no inclination toward curves eats voraciously, she'll probably just get rather round. I wouldn't say anything rude about her even so, but my point is that it will only increase cup sizes by a lot if the woman is already naturally inclined toward curviness. Naturally curvy women with a vigorous appetite, on the other hand, tend to get eye-poppingly voluptuous, but with the concentration in the key areas of interest.
MrMan wrote:
May 12th, 2022, 9:40 pm
I also read that wider hip sizes generally corresponded with bigger vaginas... I'm just saying.
I've seen people loudly declaring that this is not the case (though it can be hard to tell whether some PC/woke sounding indignation is muddling the picture and obscuring the truth).

However, that'd be fine with me, and one more reason to love curvier women with wider hips if they're not too tight (not to mention another good reason to date lovely single moms, LOL).

I like romance and girlfriends and am not a PUA who notches his belt with hundreds of women (well, haven't turned into one yet anyway, LOL), so can't speak with the confidence of a high enough "sample size," as they say in statistics, but would say as a generalization, the curvier the woman, the more they love sex, and the nicer the fit. :D

One could praise the beauty and desirable qualities of Asian women all day, but they do tend to be less curvy with narrower hips, the chances of her being "too tight" are higher, and I'm concerned even if we manage to "fit" together nicely that if she got knocked up it might have higher risks of "complications" that I wouldn't want her to go through...
I've read at least one case of a Japanese woman talking about her marriage with a bigger and taller Western gent who had to have a c-section or something along those lines because their size difference was rather marked. I would never want to put a woman through that!
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
May 15th, 2022, 6:43 pm
I think it's fairly accurate, without mixing in the added factor of how thick a woman gets as a result of eating a lot of food and indulging in the pleasure of drink adding to her "assets":

White women genetically are tallest and do have the biggest racks even if they stay slim, black women the most stunning hourglass figures and beautifully developed big asses even if they stay slim, and the much more complex Latina situation Lucas88 has been contributing so much information on is often kind of in the middle. Oh yeah, our friend from Egypt who showed up awhile ago mulling over whether to score a curvy Egyptian or a Scandinavian blond said Egyptian and I think other Middle Eastern women tend to show up well for curves too...

But whether they have curvy DNA is the key thing: If a skinny woman with narrow hips and no inclination toward curves eats voraciously, she'll probably just get rather round. I wouldn't say anything rude about her even so, but my point is that it will only increase cup sizes by a lot if the woman is already naturally inclined toward curviness. Naturally curvy women with a vigorous appetite, on the other hand, tend to get eye-poppingly voluptuous, but with the concentration in the key areas of interest.
I actually require a girl to be thick in order to get on her. I couldn't sleep with a skinny girl. It just wouldn't feel right. I need that sensation of mass and stability, thick body parts to grab and a solid build that can support my body on top of hers. I especially love girls who are short and have wide hips, a thick booty and curves. I prefer for a girl to have some weight on her and don't mind if she's borderline "fat" as long as she has good curves (i.e., phat). In Spanish a girl with such a body type is known as a "gordibuena".

Do a Google search with that term if you like. Also do Google searches for "culonas", "nalgonas" and "caderonas". They'll bring up good results, especially the last one!

For me a girl must be: 1) thick, 2) brown, and 3) feminine. Preferably Latin and short (chaparrita).

I know what you mean about White girls. Most of them are naturally slim as opposed to curvaceous and when they do eat a lot they usually just blow up like balloons. What Western feminists call "a curvy woman" is just an obese landwhale whose figure is more like an amorphous blob of gelatin and lacks femininity. White women need to get off the McDonalds diet and the booze. It makes them look really bad.

Plenty of Black and Latin women on the other hand have natural curves. When those girls put on weight a large part of it goes onto their hips and booty and makes them look even better!
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

shawnberwick wrote:
May 15th, 2022, 6:46 am
Spencer wrote:
May 15th, 2022, 5:57 am

Hispanics make up approx 18% of the US.

African-Americans make up approx 14% of the US.

China is not shown in any of the maps to have a high level of curvy women.

Maps seem accurate, based on media and peoples I've seen from all the continents.
Look first map and see china yellow mean avg ass and america orange mean blow avg ass

so why o why america under china for it should be china red for worst asses and america green for good asses so map look wrong

in china if girl get curves people say oh you fatty lose weight and she feel shy and anyways most not have the genetic for junk in trunk but america cus black cus latin have sooo many genetic for big juicy asses

so why map say china yellow which avg better than america that orange under avg in asses dept

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Did you guys only care ass protruding from side view or also you care have extra wide load hips for pop out da pups and also more femnine if girl hip wider than shoulder for wide shoulders looking mansucline same the tranny to much testerone not nuf estrodial for you can not beat the girl wit wide hip big ass small shoulder long legs home run