Sandra Afrika - Yugoslavian Women Hottest in Europe

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Sandra Afrika - Yugoslavian Women Hottest in Europe

Post by Tsar »

Lucas88 wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 3:45 pm
Cornfed wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 9:39 am
Are you sure that's not a man?
Well, you can never be 100% sure but to tell you the truth I'd still do her anyway. And yes, @WanderingProtagonist, that WOULD make me a homo because she's not Asian! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tsar wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 9:58 am
1. She's a smoker. Dull skin and dull hair is a giveaway
2. She probably has no fertility
3. Most girls look worse IRL
4. Her boobs might be fake. I would probably bet her boobs are fake because they don't look natural.

But yes, she has nice curves and Balkan girls are the most beautiful tan girls of Europe.
I tried to find out whether she's a smoker or not but couldn't find any information in that regard. Maybe I'm just not as observant as you are but I think that she has good skin. I certainly think that with that nice deep tanned complexion she has better skin than most Northern European women who tend to look overly pale and pasty.

Why do you think that she probably has no fertility? She still doesn't have any kids due to the demands of her career but she says that she is now ready for kids and that motherhood is her greatest desire.

If the photos which I posted of her without makeup are real and without any form of photoshop then she looks pretty good in real life too. I don't know many girls who look that good where I live.

Her boobies are fake. They're enhanced. Cosmetic surgery is now in vogue throughout Serbia. But I'd rather a girl have fake boobies of a decent size than flat natural ones. Just my taste.
Smokers can have nice skin clarity but it would still be duller and so would there hair. Her hair doesn't have a glow like non-smokers and her skin also doesn't have the glow that nonsmokers would have. I have seen girls that could go either way because their skin was nice but then I saw them smoking but with a special device or filter. Vaping might also reduce the severity of effects but not eliminate the effects.

I was exaggerating when I said "no fertility" but she looks like she's probably 33-35 years old. That's the very end of a female's fertility. Beginning at age 30, each year after, there's about a +5% chance of the offspring being born with some sort of problem.

Smoking also damages fertility and increases the risk of unhealthy offspring.

Just because something is in vogue doesn't mean it's good or attractive. Implants are fake. They don't have a realistic look or bounce. Whenever I see a girl with fake boobs, it's one of the biggest turnoffs. Any girl with at least a good decent size squeezable B Cup is acceptable to most most. Any girl that gets fakes is just making herself a turnoff to more men because she wouldn't be gaining any new guys liking her for fake boobs.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 6:52 pm
Cornfed wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 2:52 pm
That's probably why s/he is promoted. The PTB are determined to normalise the trans look.
I've seen and met a few trans people, they don't all look like this. Believe me some of them look extremely feminine in the face. Especially the ones in Thailand, Philippines. The latino ones try hard to out do the women in looks so they get super fake asses, fake tits, and yeah some of them you wouldn't even know they were men at all.
People like @Cornfed really don't have a clue about what a real feminine Tgirl looks like. They seem to think that all trannies look like the grotesque androgynous chimeras that you find among the transactivist community or like Caitlyn Jenner but in reality many Tgirls, especially Asian and Latin American ones, are exceptionally feminine and often hard to distinguish from real women. Guys like Cornfed should be paranoid. Nowadays with all of these cross-sex hormones and cosmetic surgeries you can never be sure that the hot chicks who you hit on aren't transformers.

From a scientific perspective there are actually two types of transsexuals: HSTS (homosexual transsexuals) and AGPs (autogynephiles). HSTS are true male sexual inverts who are naturally so gay and effeminate that they are almost women to begin with. They are fiercely attracted to masculine men and transition usually at a young age in order to attract a heterosexual dude. These Tgirls are the extremely feminine ones. They are often hot and look even better than many women. AGPs on the other hand are straight men (i.e., attracted primarily to women) who develop a fetish and wish to become the object of their sexual attraction. They typically start out as fetishistic crossdressers but for some of them their autogynephilia spirals out of control and they end up medically transitioning in order to live out their fantasy. Since AGPs are not natural sexual inverts they are rarely ever feminine and most of the time they look like masculine dudes playing a parody of a women. Many of them identify as "trans-lesbians" and date lesbian or bisexual women. Some of them sleep with men too but not out of love for men but rather to feel validated as a "woman" as part of their autogynephilic fetish. Most so-called transactivists are AGPs. They are the ones who are pushing all of the pronoun bullshit and most of them look masculine as hell. HSTS are rarely interested in the transactivist movement. They just wanna date men.

The above is Ray Blanchard's theory of transsexualism. It is the only scientific theory of the condition based on clinical research. All of the other conceptions of transsexualism are just the ideological doctrines of LGBT activist groups.

The sexual phenomena which you describe make more sense in light of this theory. The extremely feminine and hot Tgurls who you've encountered from the Philippines and Thailand as well as the Latin American Tgurls who look hotter than real women are HSTS. They are pro-male and treat men really well because they absolutely love us. The guys who want to cross-dress and be feminized by their girlfriends are AGP fetishists. They are attracted to women and have girlfriends but also want to be women themselves and probably have fantasies about being lesbians. As for the women who feminize their boyfriends, I'm not sure what they get out of it. They might have bisexual and therefore lesbian tendencies themselves and like the idea of being with an androgynous or feminized man. Or they might simply enjoy the dominance aspect and get off on feminizing and humiliating a dude. And yes, this kind of sexual behavior is not just a "liberal" or "leftist" thing. It is more psychological than political.

I don't care much for PUA shit either. I think that most PUA "gurus" who you find on the internet are just conmen selling a dud product and taking advantage of young men's insecurities and frustrations. I've found that dating in other countries is nothing like in the US or the UK. You don't need to use all of the fake game techniques that douchebags like Roosh promote. If a girl likes you things just seem to unfold naturally and you can just be yourself. Not everywhere is genetically modified and sexually dystopian like the Anglosphere. Of course, it's important to learn some basic social skills and focus on self-improvement but the whole PUA game shit just seems to me like an Anglophone phenomenon born out of and created for an extremely messed-up and unnatural state of society.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Lucas88 wrote:
June 17th, 2022, 6:35 am
People like @Cornfed really don't have a clue about what a real feminine Tgirl looks like. They seem to think that all trannies look like the grotesque androgynous chimeras that you find among the transactivist community or like Caitlyn Jenner but in reality many Tgirls, especially Asian and Latin American ones, are exceptionally feminine and often hard to distinguish from real women. Guys like Cornfed should be paranoid. Nowadays with all of these cross-sex hormones and cosmetic surgeries you can never be sure that the hot chicks who you hit on aren't transformers.
We've had this subject before. You can generally tell by body proportions such as hip to waist to face width ratio, waist indent points, length of face to height ratio etc.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Cornfed wrote:
June 17th, 2022, 7:07 am
Lucas88 wrote:
We've had this subject before. You can generally tell by body proportions such as hip to waist to face width ratio, waist indent points, length of face to height ratio etc.
But not always Cornfed, have you seen how tall and manly some genetic women actually look? Ever seen the WNBA players? Especially the black ones.
There are a lot of women that look like men in many ways, some people develop a certain way too.
Sort of like those women that look underage and talk like 11 year olds despite they aren't even trying to.
I use to come across a lot of women like this too, who were shorter than me or shorter than most of the men I knew. And the minute they started to talk you'd swear they weren't 18 or 20 something years old and some of them even had undeveloped bodies that never changed even when they made it into their 30s they still kept that underage look. I went to a multi-racial school and every kid I knew, my mother kept a school photo of my elementary class and would meet a lot of those Asian students I went to school with whenever she went out shopping, and some of the Hmong girls I knew still look like kids in the face.

My brother he is 33 years old and looks like a 14 year old, no lie. People have thought for years he was a minor, he's also not very tall either. You seem to think you can easily tell the difference between a man and a woman, that's a challenge even novice guys fail at when they go abroad. Trans people can also get their adams removed. You can try the whole look at the hand thing if that helps but some men don't have masculine looking hands, and I've seen plenty of them from South East Asia that had hands that look just like a female hand even when compared side by side to each other. then there are the ones who had voice training lessons, and mastered the ability to sound 100% like a female. The lengths some of these people are willing to go through just to alter the way they look, talk, etc is not to be underestimated. I don't know how often you traveled or been to Asia, but you couldn't spot every trans person out of a crowd and say "well that one is a man, that one is a woman." What if you guessed wrong? There is a high possibility that you would.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

June 17th, 2022, 9:47 am
But not always Cornfed, have you seen how tall and manly some genetic women actually look? Ever seen the WNBA players? Especially the black ones.
[/quote]

Generally their proportions are in fact feminine on close examination despite them looking like male cryptid apes of some sort. In the case of Michelle Obama and the Williams "sisters" they are in fact male.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Cornfed wrote:
June 17th, 2022, 10:03 am
June 17th, 2022, 9:47 am
Generally their proportions are in fact feminine on close examination despite them looking like male cryptid apes of some sort. In the case of Michelle Obama and the Williams "sisters" they are in fact male.
[/quote]

I don't know if I believe that whole Michelle Obama thing is a male..I mean I never looked into it, but she did have kids so how is she a male? :shock:
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Cornfed wrote:
Lucas88 wrote:
The body proportions thing only works with the manly AGPs and the less feminine transsexuals who began their transition late. It doesn't always work with the HSTS types who began hormone therapy at a young age. Those types are sexual inverts from birth and so they are already naturally feminized to a degree and don't have masculine body proportions to begin with. Then when they begin hormone therapy their bodies take to the hormones really well and they often become physically indistinguishable from natal females. Even female hip proportions can be achieved. Some guys think that they can always tell Tgirls apart just because they were able to identify some of the more masculine ones. But it's the perfectly feminine ones who slip under your radars. You've probably already met Tgirls like this without even knowing that they were trans.

All of what @WanderingProtagonist said is true. Just like there are extremely feminine male sexual inverts who naturally lie within the range of typical female proportions and can therefore transition convincingly, there are also masculine women who are outliers and lie within the range of typical male proportions. This makes identifying whether someone is trans or cisgender even more difficult.

You shouldn't get too confident, Cornfed. You could easily be deceived by one of the extremely feminine Tgirls. This kind of deception doesn't happen too often in the real world since not all Tgirls are deceptive and many fear for their own safety, but it is possible for a perfectly passable post-op Tgirl to seduce a man and get him to sleep with her without him discovering her Tgirl status, especially if alcohol is involved and the sex takes place in a dark room and the guy is relatively sexually inexperienced. This is why I say that guys like you who think that they can tell transformers from real women 100% of the time should be paranoid.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
June 17th, 2022, 11:28 am
Cornfed wrote:
Lucas88 wrote:
The body proportions thing only works with the manly AGPs and the less feminine transsexuals who began their transition late. It doesn't always work with the HSTS types who began hormone therapy at a young age. Those types are sexual inverts from birth and so they are already naturally feminized to a degree and don't have masculine body proportions to begin with. Then when they begin hormone therapy their bodies take to the hormones really well and they often become physically indistinguishable from natal females. Even female hip proportions can be achieved. Some guys think that they can always tell Tgirls apart just because they were able to identify some of the more masculine ones. But it's the perfectly feminine ones who slip under your radars. You've probably already met Tgirls like this without even knowing that they were trans.

All of what @WanderingProtagonist said is true. Just like there are extremely feminine male sexual inverts who naturally lie within the range of typical female proportions and can therefore transition convincingly, there are also masculine women who are outliers and lie within the range of typical male proportions. This makes identifying whether someone is trans or cisgender even more difficult.

You shouldn't get too confident, Cornfed. You could easily be deceived by one of the extremely feminine Tgirls. This kind of deception doesn't happen too often in the real world since not all Tgirls are deceptive and many fear for their own safety, but it is possible for a perfectly passable post-op Tgirl to seduce a man and get him to sleep with her without him discovering her Tgirl status, especially if alcohol is involved and the sex takes place in a dark room and the guy is relatively sexually inexperienced. This is why I say that guys like you who think that they can tell transformers from real women 100% of the time should be paranoid.
LMAO calling them transformers. I thought those were Robots :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 3:03 pm
MrMan wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 2:00 pm
Again, it is good that men have different tastes in women or they would all be competing for the same women.
Amen to that.

@WilliamSmith

I don't believe God ever said that rating women low on a numerical scale was a sin. Gotta come up with some objective way of assessing people's attractiveness. I don't see any problem with rating men on a similar scale if I could actually accurately assess such a thing :lol:. I think a 3 or 4 rating is pretty harsh though.
If a woman's features seem a bit masculine to me, I find it a bit repulsive, probably moreso if otherwise she would be attractive. Masculine jaws or brows on a woman don't appeal to me.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

WilliamSmith wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 2:35 pm
The woman looks like a 3 or 4 for looks in the face, IMO. Kind of masculine.
Are you sure that giving women rude numerical-based attraction ratings is the kind of conduct a good jewdeo christian virtue signaling evangelical type like yourself should be doing? [/quote]

I'm not really into the idea that I need to be 'virtue signalling.' Why would it be a sin to discuss whether you found someone not particularly attractive. My only ethical concern is if the woman read the thread and got her feelings hurt. But it's only my opinion, and we all have individual tastes. Another poster disagrees, so maybe she won't feel too bad if it happens.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

I can't believe that some guys here actually believe that this hot Serbian babe looks "masculine". What have they been smoking? :roll:

Sandra looks especially cute and feminine when she's without makeup and not dolled up for a performance. She's an attractive and charming little brunette. I'm sure most guys would be over the moon if they could attract a girl like her. :D

Part 2: Bosnian beauty

Now, to continue the theme of Yugoslavian women who are among the hottest in Europe in my opinion, I would like to post some photos of sexy Bosnian ladies or bosanke as they are known in the language. Here are some which I found on the internet:

A cute little brunette

She has the same tanned phenotype which seems prevalent throughout the Balkan region and a well-proportioned petite body and a cute face too. Way more beautiful than the Caucasian women in my country.

More brunette cuteness

Another cute little tanned brunette with good proportions and an innocent appearance.

A more well-built and curvaceous Bosnian brunette

Look at those legs and those hips and that sexy leopard print dress! If the last two examples were cute and girlish, this one is certainly built like a woman!

A hourglass beauty

Now we are entering the range of Latina-level curves with this sexy bosanka with child-bearing hips and a formidable pair of melons.

Two more curvaceous Bosnian babes

These girls likewise possess the thicker body dimensions that I'm used to. The girl on the right in particular has great hips and thighs. She's also a deeply tanned brunette and could pass for a Latina.

Busty stylish brunette

Nice cleavage displaying some impressive phunbags but also a very sophisticated look. Another beautiful Bosnian girl who could probably pass for a Colombian.

Two more cute little brunettes

Cute faces, tanned, into fitness and a feminine vibe. So far for me this country has a high level of female quality.

Girl with her horse

Adorable, wholesome-looking traditional village girl with her equine companion. Real women ride horses. Take note, useless Instagram generation!

Another beautiful brunette with an attractive face, a good body and stylish dress

I'm starting to notice a pattern here. If the UK had girls as attractive as the ones included in this thread I would have never become ga... oh nevermind!

Same qualities different girl

Cute highschool sweetheart material!

Sweet nerdy chick

Interesting phenotype. Almost looks Asian. Cute nerd girl vibe with a thick ass and awesome legs!

Thick! :P

It seems like Bosnia has gordibuenas too. I love that body type with thick hips, booty and a little bit a belly. Gordibuenas turn me on way more than what any skinny little rake could ever do. Apparently she lives in Terre Haute, Indiana, so either she's part of the Bosnian diaspora in America or she's a Latina being misrepresented as a bosanka. I'll have to some more research on this one.

Another pair of thick Bosnian booty babes

Brazilian level bootyliciousness. I'm sure @WilliamSmith will love them both!

Preslatka djevojčica :P

Another super cute and adorable wholesome-looking girl with a face that epitomizes brunette beauty.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Lucas88 wrote:
June 20th, 2022, 8:08 pm
I can't believe that some guys here actually believe that this hot Serbian babe looks "masculine". What have they been smoking? :roll:

Sandra looks especially cute and feminine when she's without makeup and not dolled up for a performance. She's an attractive and charming little brunette. I'm sure most guys would be over the moon if they could attract a girl like her. :D

Part 2: Bosnian beauty

Now, to continue the theme of Yugoslavian women who are among the hottest in Europe in my opinion, I would like to post some photos of sexy Bosnian ladies or bosanke as they are known in the language. Here are some which I found on the internet:

A cute little brunette

She has the same tanned phenotype which seems prevalent throughout the Balkan region and a well-proportioned petite body and a cute face too. Way more beautiful than the Caucasian women in my country.

More brunette cuteness

Another cute little tanned brunette with good proportions and an innocent appearance.

A more well-built and curvaceous Bosnian brunette

Look at those legs and those hips and that sexy leopard print dress! If the last two examples were cute and girlish, this one is certainly built like a woman!

A hourglass beauty

Now we are entering the range of Latina-level curves with this sexy bosanka with child-bearing hips and a formidable pair of melons.

Two more curvaceous Bosnian babes

These girls likewise possess the thicker body dimensions that I'm used to. The girl on the right in particular has great hips and thighs. She's also a deeply tanned brunette and could pass for a Latina.

Busty stylish brunette

Nice cleavage displaying some impressive phunbags but also a very sophisticated look. Another beautiful Bosnian girl who could probably pass for a Colombian.

Two more cute little brunettes

Cute faces, tanned, into fitness and a feminine vibe. So far for me this country has a high level of female quality.

Girl with her horse

Adorable, wholesome-looking traditional village girl with her equine companion. Real women ride horses. Take note, useless Instagram generation!

Another beautiful brunette with an attractive face, a good body and stylish dress

I'm starting to notice a pattern here. If the UK had girls as attractive as the ones included in this thread I would have never become ga... oh nevermind!

Same qualities different girl

Cute highschool sweetheart material!

Sweet nerdy chick

Interesting phenotype. Almost looks Asian. Cute nerd girl vibe with a thick ass and awesome legs!

Thick! :P

It seems like Bosnia has gordibuenas too. I love that body type with thick hips, booty and a little bit a belly. Gordibuenas turn me on way more than what any skinny little rake could ever do. Apparently she lives in Terre Haute, Indiana, so either she's part of the Bosnian diaspora in America or she's a Latina being misrepresented as a bosanka. I'll have to some more research on this one.

Another pair of thick Bosnian booty babes

Brazilian level bootyliciousness. I'm sure @WilliamSmith will love them both!

Preslatka djevojčica :P

Another super cute and adorable wholesome-looking girl with a face that epitomizes brunette beauty.
These babes have excellent form! 👌 honestly, we don't get women like this in the UK. Poor dudes in the UK are forced to choose between land whales or androgynous guy-like feminist women! If some of you think these women look masculine you should come to the UK and you'll see for yourself that with most women you won't know whether to f**k them or fight them.

But yeah these babes are 10 out of 10 and I would love to disappoint each and every one of them in the bedroom.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

More Bosnian beauties from the FB page Najljepše bosanke (most beautiful Bosnian women)

https://www.facebook.com/people/Najljep ... 323305061/

From what I've found so far, the former Yugoslavian countries do not disappoint when it comes to the quality of their women! :D
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Part 3: More Serbian Beauty

Here are some more sexy Balkan ladies this time from Serbia again (many of which are from the FB page srpkinje - https://www.facebook.com/Srpkinje/):

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

You guys may or may not know that Belgrad is a lot like Moscow, when it comes to affluent men supporting multiple sugar babes.

These girls don't have much more to do than hit the gym to look sexy, get some surgical touch-ups every now and then (you see from the pics how common Botox-filled lips are) and show up to Daddy whenever they're asked to.

Same-same for the daughters of these affluent men.

If you single out these particular categories of "professional lookers" who live for ther IG and their lovers, I wouldn't say Serbian women are much better looking than Italian women, or even Albanian women. I personally prefer Bosnian women, as they tend to have a greater admixture of middle Eastern genetics (because of their Muslim faith). There are some stunning blonde and light brown girls in Turkey because many Turkish men married Bosnian women.

In terms of "girl next door" look and demeanour, I prefer Romanians and Poles.