Short, Thick Girls with Big Booties - Photo Compilation

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Short, Thick Girls with Big Booties - Photo Compilation

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 30th, 2022, 4:26 pm
Marina Ikoeva

A hot Ossetian girl from the city of Vladikavkaz in the south of Russia. Ossetians are a minority people who are related to the Iranic peoples and therefore tend to have a more Middle Eastern appearance. Marina has curves and a big thick butt like a Black woman. She could easily be confused with a Latina. I've been doing a lot of research lately on the southern regions of Russia and the Caucasus.

I find her figure and face to be very attractive !!!
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

More culonas! :P

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Guys, I've gotta share this!!!

Check out this Moroccan girl dancing with her wide feminine hips and her big thick juicy budonkadonk! The figure is perfect! That phat ass looks so sexy in those jeans! :P

Those child-bearing hips! That's a mamasota I'd just love to knock up so hard!

@WilliamSmith, @Pixel--Dude, @E Irizarry R&B Singer, @MarcosZeitola, @69ixine (I tagged the high-test big booty lovers who know how to appreciate a real woman with curves 8) )

I've noticed that in Morocco there is an abundance of naturally thick girls with the same physique as in the video. So many Moroccan girls have that type of butt. Some of them even look like Latinas.

Anyway, I found this video in my YouTube recommendations and just had to share it with you guys!

¡Compartan el amor, compadres! #AmoALasCulonas 8)
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

@Lucas88 great posts,man!

I like the ossetian,she's my ideal woman in looks(among others lol).
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
June 17th, 2023, 6:20 am
More culonas! :P

@Lucas88
Nice post all around! I've bagged a lot of white girls over the years from the PNW who look pretty much like this in terms of their build. Some of us are still really good friends and periodically get together to jump each other's bones on times when neither of us has any more serious relationships going, but they pretty much always tend to turn into BBWs once they're in their 30s and have popped out 1-3 kids or so, LOL. (I'm down to get on a BBW in theory, but the main reason I have as much xp from them is because of being friends with easy going women I got to know when they were still strongly built "thick" girls like this, but then tend to "put on size" as the years roll by.) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I figure you guys won't mind a few worthy reposts that ended up in that Asian languages thread, LOL:
@Natural_Born_Cynic
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
July 2nd, 2023, 11:51 am

mmmm..... :D
WilliamSmith wrote:
July 4th, 2023, 11:21 am
Lucas88 wrote:
July 2nd, 2023, 11:35 am
@Lucas88
Holy !@#$, that's one hell of a nice ass. LOL.
Oh yeah, and I posted some Caribbean girls in my "Curviest Women in the World" thread earlier today just in case you missed those (more to come):
viewtopic.php?p=401012#p401012
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Dude, that's one awesome big phat Jamaican booty with an abundance of good fast-twitch muscle fibers for extreme gluteal hypertrophy! :P :P :P

Those curves and that level of gluteal hypertrophy definitely light my fire!
WilliamSmith wrote:
July 4th, 2023, 9:29 am
Jamaican women are the !@#$ing best (right @Pixel--dude? LOL).
Goddamn, get a load of that ass 😭😭😭😍😍😍....

[/media]
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
July 4th, 2023, 1:31 pm
Dude, that's one awesome big phat Jamaican booty with an abundance of good fast-twitch muscle fibers for extreme gluteal hypertrophy! :P :P :P

Those curves and that level of gluteal hypertrophy definitely light my fire!
WilliamSmith wrote:
July 4th, 2023, 9:29 am
Jamaican women are the !@#$ing best (right @Pixel--dude? LOL).
Goddamn, get a load of that ass 😭😭😭😍😍😍....

[/media]
@Lucas88
Well put my friend, LOL. :lol:

Ah yeah, Puerto Rico: Not my kinda place since it's a ZOG dependency infested with jews and it's too soft on homos, but in other respects, this is looking damn good:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Here's another one for those of you who prefer mixed race girls. I think she meets your criteria from the thread title @Lucas88.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
July 30th, 2023, 6:30 am
A video showing random girls on the streets of Shkodër:

Some of them look really pretty, especially many of the tanned brunettes which seem to be the most common type.

Wow, the brunette wearing jeans (center left) who appears around the 5:01 mark and has a peculiar bounce to her walk definitely looks like she could belong in my "short, thick girls with big booties" thread! :P @WilliamSmith
Hey @Lucas88, I don't know anything about Albania (from the other thread I quoted you on here) or Paraguay, but just in case it's of interest now that you're reconsidering chasing tail and are instead considering monogamy with only one unvaxxed Latina instead:
I have heard from some other expats that Paraguay is full of more traditional Latinas who also have (so I heard) abnormally big asses, LOL.
(Caleb Jones was one of the ones saying this. He said something about how the women aren't necessarily the best looking, but have big butts, which he apparently also likes. I don't know what Paraguayan women look like, btw, so if any Paraguyans see this, don't be offended. :mrgreen: )
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is an unusual looking gymnast called Katelyn Ohashi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm-nxvzpjNQ
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Cornfed wrote:
August 1st, 2023, 5:31 am

Wow! Good find, @Cornfed!

I normally don't even like Asian girls because they tend to be too skinny for me and lack ass, but half-Asian gymnast Katelyn Ohashi does indeed pack quite a lot of back for a girl of that size and ethnicity (take a look at the sculpted bubble butt in the video, guys) and she's only 4'10"!

Here are some photos of Katelyn:

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Cornfed wrote:
August 1st, 2023, 5:31 am

Great ass for an Asian chick!

Too bad the YT uploaded disabled playback on other sites because the rearview in the preview pane was pretty good, but @Lucas88 already had us covered for pics.

My days of getting it on with Asian chicks are over as far as I know, but if I picked just one group of Asian women to pursue I'd go with Japanese because they do actually have asses and some curves, + if you get the more fun and adventurous ones (as opposed to the really mousy and shy types who are probably very sweet, but which I've never gone for) they can be pretty inventive in bed.

All the over-the-top overdramatized screaming in bed might be an acquired taste though, and can actually frankly be kind of annoying, ROFLMAO. (I'm not talking about anything sick, by the way, like pretending they're in pain or something like that which is a big no-no and I never had them do that, but Japanese women definitely make a lot of noise with all the "Yaayayaaa!!!!" bullshit in the sack. Which surprised me since Japanese are usually always being quiet in public (until they get drunk), and tons of Japanese are always complaining about Chinese women being too loud in public.

This edifying exchange reminds me a Caleb Jones article I read once, LOL, so I feel the need to hunt down some quotations for this exchange:

I don't necessarily agree with Jones that Japanese women are "clearly hotter" than Chinese women, though they do tend to be when it comes to ass and thicker lower bodies:

Here's Jones:
Japanese women, like all typical Asian women, also “suffer” from the same problem of lack of cheastage. That aside, if you walk down Central Gai you’re going to see some of the hottest women on the planet (again, assuming you don’t mind small boobs).

Tits are one thing, but one nice surprise is that Japanese women actually have asses. Chinese women’s butts are flat as a board, but some of these Japanese women really are sporting some curves down there. Very unexpected. I’ve been here a few days now I’m still surprised at how many “babies that got back” there are in Tokyo. Pleasantly so.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Totally random find when I was only on jewtube looking for the clip of when Thorgrim and Rexor first appear to post in the fitness forum for motivation, LOL. Couldn't find that clip (will have to do it myself some time), but I guess youtubers are getting into tactically shoving women's big asses in our face to get views? Well, it worked for me. :lol:

May be of interest @Lucas88 if you're still interested in Brazil. (I think Brazil is cool too, by the way, just too much of a pain in the ass for me personally because of the pirates down there and my liveaboard plans.)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why was this moved to NSFW section? There's nothing bad or taboo in it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
September 9th, 2023, 8:06 am
Why was this moved to NSFW section? There's nothing bad or taboo in it.
There's only good, wholesome and noble content in this important thread! 8)