Polygamy and polyamory for men in a healthy society, including traditionalist

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Polygamy and polyamory for men in a healthy society, including traditionalist

Post by WilliamSmith »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 6th, 2023, 2:43 am
I don't think I could cope with more than one lover. For one, I like to focus all my attention on my girlfriend. I love her and no other woman even compares to her in my eyes. I take no moral issue with polygamous relationships, but I enjoy the company of one woman and so I prefer monogamy personally.

Another thing is that more than one woman would just do my f***ing head in. Keeping one woman happy is difficult. Plus, no other wife would get the attention I give my primary girlfriend so I think it wouldn't be fair to the second, third or fourth wives who might desire love but not get it from me lol :lol:
I've always thrived on the awkwardly named but apt enough "friends with benefits" arrangement, myself, but theoretically welcoming something a lot more romantic, if there's any real basis for it (which in most hodler's cases, there usually isn't, but sounds like you've got an exception and something really good going!).

I've always preferred one woman's actual presence at a time, though, regardless of how many other women you might be seeing at the same time ("on rotation," so to speak).
More romantic, less drama. :)

I know a number of other men who are more classical monogamists, but I don't know how they can stand the "dry spells" where they don't even have one girlfriend. (I've survived dry spells here and there without spontaneously combusting, but they're certainly not my idea of a good time, that's for sure!)

On the other hand:
I can't even fathom what it'd be like to try to manage 12 wives under the same roof like our Ugandan alpha male above, LOL.
Obviously, that'd need to be based in a totally different culture.
Especially for those of us who prefer women with strong personalities. :)
(Not sure what your girlfriend is like, but speaking as a man who likes highly emotional "strong" women with feisty personalities, can you imagine trying to deal with even 3 of them under the same roof, as opposed to 12, LOL? :lol: )

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck with this wonderful woman you've been seeing!
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/