66 Year Old American Man Marries A 26 Year Old Filipino Woman

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

66 Year Old American Man Marries A 26 Year Old Filipino Woman

Post by jamesbond »

A 66 year old American man explains why he is marrying a 26 year old Filipino woman.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 66 Year Old American Man Marries A 26 Year Old Filipino Woman

Post by publicduende »

jamesbond wrote:
July 25th, 2022, 6:38 pm
A 66 year old American man explains why he is marrying a 26 year old Filipino woman.

I know men of that age who married 18, 19 year-old Filipinas. Nothing special under the sun...
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

66yo sugar daddy is a milk cow, lovingly kept alive as long as it produces valuable milk.

66yo husband is a meat cow: troublesome to care for while alive, no meat payoff until after slaughter, so high incentive to accelerate slaughter schedule.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another video they did together talking about their relationship and how they met.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

They look like a good couple and he seems like a pretty grounded intelligent man.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MrPeabody wrote:
July 26th, 2022, 9:56 pm
They look like a good couple and he seems like a pretty grounded intelligent man.
The girl is quite ugly by Filipino standards. Those girls know exactly why they are looking for foreign men. It's the foreign men who don't know and relish the idea of being young and handsome again. :)
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

publicduende wrote:
July 26th, 2022, 10:02 pm
MrPeabody wrote:
July 26th, 2022, 9:56 pm
The girl is quite ugly by Filipino standards. Those girls know exactly why they are looking for foreign men. It's the foreign men who don't know and relish the idea of being young and handsome again. :)
She looked attractive by filipino standards.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

She reminds me of one of my wife's cousins who was single in her 30s the last I heard, but better looking in the face.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MrPeabody wrote:
July 27th, 2022, 6:36 am
She looked attractive by filipino standards.
She is not, trust me. She would have chosen the 66-yo foreigner, or a trike driver who would cheat on her and steal her money to get drunk with friends.

After so many years living in PH, you can't expect anything more than 100% pure, distilled cynicism from me :)
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MrMan wrote:
July 27th, 2022, 7:34 am
She reminds me of one of my wife's cousins who was single in her 30s the last I heard, but better looking in the face.
Now that I think about it, she looks more like my wife's other cousin in her early 20's, but my wife's other cousin is better looking.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another video they did together talking more about their relationship and what their life is like in the Philippines.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here he explains why he sold everything in America and moved to the Philippines. He went through a divorce after 15 years of marriage, had two kids and had to pay $ 7,000 a month in alimony and child support. After a while he had to file for bankruptcy and had to foreclose on his home. He eventually had a heart attack and needed open heart surgery. After all those horrible things that he went through, he was going to commit suicide and actually bought the rope to hang himself and wrote letters to his family members to explain why he committed suicide. He explains all of that and more in this video.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

jamesbond wrote:
July 30th, 2022, 2:54 am
Here he explains why he sold everything in America and moved to the Philippines. He went through a divorce after 15 years of marriage, had two kids and had to pay $ 7,000 a month in alimony and child support. After a while he had to file for bankruptcy and had to foreclose on his home. He eventually had a heart attack and needed open heart surgery. After all those horrible things that he went through, he was going to commit suicide and actually bought the rope to hang himself and wrote letters to his family members to explain why he committed suicide. He explains all of that and more in this video.
I remember this guy, I actually watched his original life story video. No doubt he is sincere in his account. Going from upper-middle class, "surfing the American Dream" kind of lifestyle, to seeing 75% of his money evaporate in child support and quality time with the kids, to sick, broke and frustrated, almost suicidal.

That's certainly a more brutal swing of ups and downs than the average American man. I am just happy that, at the end of the tunnel for him, there were the Philippines and the hope of a new life. Like many said here, the hardest part about being here is not to find a cute 20-yo who would love to spend her life pleasing you, nor adapt to rural life with its pros and cons, or learn to put up with the scamming ways of the average Pinoy.

The hardest part is to win the inertia, the "normalcy bias" that, after 20, 30 or 50 years of life as a cog in the machine, becomes tied to our social DNA, like a permanent virus. I still hear many men, some in back Italy, some in the UK, some single, some unhappily married and about to divorce, some successful, some broke. They all have one thing in common, apart from being aware of their frustrated efforts and complaining on every occasion: they prefer to carry on with their daily grind, no matter how painful and fruitless, in the hope that, somehow at some point, the tables will suddenly be turned and what wouldn't work till then will magically work out nice.

The idea that that f***ing boulder they are pushing uphill, like King Sisyphus, can simply disappear if they only were to make that leap of faith, play that calculated risk card, make that paradigm shift with their minds, doesn't even begin to caress their imagination.

Like most (all?) men, I am a proud individual. And I know that pride is the single biggest obstacle to achieving sustained, sustainable happiness. No man making $20K a month, 90% of which goes in taxes and alimony payments, will easily believe that they can be happier with $40 (tax-free) a day living in the Dumaguete City countryside.

No male adult warped into sexual servitude to a woman who will be leaving him after 10 years anyway, can possibly entertain the notion that a 20-yo cutie with a slender, naturally tanned body, can willingly choose to spend her life with him despite the 30-year age gap, the pot belly, the sagging neck skin and the balding head.

One can only hope that we average males of the West could lose a bit of pride and replace it with a dose of "adventurer's spirit" that, as children, would make us venture into the woods not knowing what we might find, or climb a large tree without knowing how to climb off it, and make us feel the absolute Gods of our own existence.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

publicduende wrote:
July 30th, 2022, 6:43 am
I remember this guy, I actually watched his original life story video. No doubt he is sincere in his account. Going from upper-middle class, "surfing the American Dream" kind of lifestyle, to seeing 75% of his money evaporate in child support and quality time with the kids, to sick, broke and frustrated, almost suicidal.

Like most (all?) men, I am a proud individual. And I know that pride is the single biggest obstacle to achieving sustained, sustainable happiness. No man making $20K a month, 90% of which goes in taxes and alimony payments, will easily believe that they can be happier with $40 (tax-free) a day living in the Dumaguete City countryside.

No male adult warped into sexual servitude to a woman who will be leaving him after 10 years anyway, can possibly entertain the notion that a 20-yo cutie with a slender, naturally tanned body, can willingly choose to spend her life with him despite the 30-year age gap, the pot belly, the sagging neck skin and the balding head.

One can only hope that we average males of the West could lose a bit of pride and replace it with a dose of "adventurer's spirit" that, as children, would make us venture into the woods not knowing what we might find, or climb a large tree without knowing how to climb off it, and make us feel the absolute Gods of our own existence.
This guy went through hell, divorced, paying $ 7,000 a month for child support and alimony, bankruptcy, foreclosed on his home, heart attack and open heart surgery and almost committed suicide. At least now he is happy and has a great wife and a great life. Here they talk about how their life changed after they got married. He would never find a young, beautiful, loving wife like this in any western country (especially not the USA).

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is his wife doing the laundry by hand in their bathroom. You would never see an American women do this.