Just got blatantly approached by a lite skin curly hair fat ass jailbait redbone!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Just got blatantly approached by a lite skin curly hair fat ass jailbait redbone!

Post by willymonfrete »

She must of been thirteen and she saw my face and said hey friend!with a blush on her face

And then said hey and I walked past her

She then said what are you gonna do today friend?

And I said I’m going home

And then I asked her why she asked

And she said I just asked with a smile on her face and looking nervous and shy

I then went real quick because it was right outside the library and I couldn’t say I wanted to link up with you or say I wanna be your friend give me your number or use giving THC gummie bears to her as a excuse to get her digits

She had a 10 face and big booty with completely white features and taller than me lol

must of been biracial

I swear on my momma I’m not LARPing

These cross earrings do wonders I tell you as a Med guy this is a great social proof to show you’re not Muslim

then women like you

this is the third time I got approached on the street in a week by a woman

this reminds me of the time a Iraqi 11 yr old said she wanted to marry me when I was 18 when she saw my pictures on my youtube account

but I'm not gonna get in trouble with the law,so I rejected both of their advances

American women do approach,especially in social settings

if they like you

I'm reconsidering going abroad

I just need a decent job and I will have a great sex life rather than living on 50 dollars a week spending money on SSI

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: Just got blatantly approached by a lite skin curly hair fat ass jailbait redbone!

Post by willymonfrete »

Just a disclaimer ,I am not a ephebophile,but I can see if a teen is pretty or not,just like I can see if a guy is handsome,even though I'm not attracted to them.

a pretty Naturally Blonde white american 16 year old saw my pics on facebook,and told her brother who's my best friend she wanted to be my gf and he wanted to link me up with her but I REJECTED her because she was too young.This happened in 2021.

still a validation boost.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: Just got blatantly approached by a lite skin curly hair fat ass jailbait redbone!

Post by willymonfrete »

okay guys,so yesterday this girl just came up to me and blatantly asked me to bang her at her place,and I asked her why and she said 'I aint gonna lie you kina fine doe'and she was talking about making me her sneaky link and when she found out I'm broke she didn't care and her friend said 'he don't got to take you out on a date'

I told her I would not do it cuz she isn't 18(she's 15) and she was saying how she's gonna put a love curse on me and get married and name our son Benjamin Junior.

I'm avoiding the times she's at the library cuz I do NOT want this to turn into even more of a mess.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

willymonfrete wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 4:09 pm
okay guys,so yesterday this girl just came up to me and blatantly asked me to bang her at her place,and I asked her why and she said 'I aint gonna lie you kina fine doe'and she was talking about making me her sneaky link and when she found out I'm broke she didn't care and her friend said 'he don't got to take you out on a date'

I told her I would not do it cuz she isn't 18(she's 15) and she was saying how she's gonna put a love curse on me and get married and name our son Benjamin Junior.

I'm avoiding the times she's at the library cuz I do NOT want this to turn into even more of a mess.
So is your name Benjamin, then?
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

MrMan wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 4:33 pm
willymonfrete wrote:

yeah
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

willymonfrete wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 4:34 pm
MrMan wrote:
willymonfrete wrote:

yeah
I knew someone who was called BJ from the time he was little, and he got teased constantly about it when he was a teen, and then thought about changing his name. I think he may go by Billy now. I knew him when I was elementary school aged, and maybe using the initials for that act wasn't as common in the '70's or little kids didn't know about it. But I talked to him later in life about it, and he didn't care for it. So keep that mind if you wanted to name your child that. He's probably okay if you name him Ben.

Not saying you should have sex with a teen with low sexual morals, of course. As someone who just has sex with his wife, who resisted the temptation to sow wild oats as a young man, I certainly can see the appeal of an attractive young woman wanting to have sex with you, but you could get her pregnant, and then the mother of your child would be a girl willing to have sex with some stranger she picks up at the library, or wherever, and will raise your little Benjamin, Jr., or whatever you want to call him.

Maybe this young woman sees you have income potential and knows some other women living off of child support. Do they get more if they have multiple children by multiple fathers they can get the courts to tap for child support? I'd never thought about that. Can they get three men to pay the same amount for the same house? Are they cases handled separately?
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

MrMan wrote:
November 14th, 2022, 7:38 am
willymonfrete wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 4:34 pm
MrMan wrote:
willymonfrete wrote:

yeah
I knew someone who was called BJ from the time he was little, and he got teased constantly about it when he was a teen, and then thought about changing his name. I think he may go by Billy now. I knew him when I was elementary school aged, and maybe using the initials for that act wasn't as common in the '70's or little kids didn't know about it. But I talked to him later in life about it, and he didn't care for it. So keep that mind if you wanted to name your child that. He's probably okay if you name him Ben.

Not saying you should have sex with a teen with low sexual morals, of course. As someone who just has sex with his wife, who resisted the temptation to sow wild oats as a young man, I certainly can see the appeal of an attractive young woman wanting to have sex with you, but you could get her pregnant, and then the mother of your child would be a girl willing to have sex with some stranger she picks up at the library, or wherever, and will raise your little Benjamin, Jr., or whatever you want to call him.

Maybe this young woman sees you have income potential and knows some other women living off of child support. Do they get more if they have multiple children by multiple fathers they can get the courts to tap for child support? I'd never thought about that. Can they get three men to pay the same amount for the same house? Are they cases handled separately?
I told her my situation and disability,she is just a lustful teen trying to explore sex with men she seems attractive to her personal tastes.

Anyway it's behind me though and I'm glad it is and I resisted the temptation.
glanmit
Freshman Poster

Post by glanmit »

It is important to stay strong in such a situations, where you can get in a real trouble
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

glanmit wrote:
February 3rd, 2023, 5:08 am
It is important to stay strong in such a situations, where you can get in a real trouble
Indeed.I trust God will give me the right woman for me,and am patient.hope she is like inma cuesta in looks lol
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

69ixine wrote:
May 16th, 2023, 7:58 am
glanmit wrote:
Indeed.I trust God will give me the right woman for me,and am patient.hope she is like inma cuesta in looks lol
I've been in a situation once where I could have gotten into serious legal trouble if I had not controlled my lust. I did, however, control myself. Looking back, I am very happy that I did. My life could have taken some dark turns at that point in time, and it feels like I avoided doom. I came close, though, pretty damn close. But that's a story for another day haha. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It doesn't sound like you guys would last too long teaching Korean middle school.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
May 16th, 2023, 12:52 pm
It doesn't sound like you guys would last too long teaching Korean middle school.
How old is Korean middle school exactly? From the sounds of your old stories you must have the self-control of a saint. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
May 16th, 2023, 1:00 pm
Cornfed wrote:
May 16th, 2023, 12:52 pm
How old is Korean middle school exactly?
Mostly 13-15.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
May 16th, 2023, 12:45 pm
69ixine wrote:
May 16th, 2023, 7:58 am
glanmit wrote:
I've been in a situation once where I could have gotten into serious legal trouble if I had not controlled my lust. I did, however, control myself. Looking back, I am very happy that I did. My life could have taken some dark turns at that point in time, and it feels like I avoided doom. I came close, though, pretty damn close. But that's a story for another day haha. :lol:
I mean I find the laws of the west retarded in terms of age of consent.But i do not have a preference for age 13+ Jailbaits,I have always been attracted to them if they're goodlooking,but I like women from age 18-29 most.

I don't like women with old skin,or wrinkles.I hate old women because they smell like rotting flesh.

if I do stay with my wife or multiple wives if we grow old,they MUST TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES.

but yeah,close call.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Life is very depressing when men desire what they can't have, but some men have challenged such laws anyway. In the end the consequences are never worth it. Youthful girls that young are reserved for the men who own billions like Bill Gates. A guy like that could mess around with a girl of any age he wanted and the gov would look the other way so long as he didn't piss off someone who is even more financially equipped and above him. That's what the Epistien dude did, he pissed off the wrong people and so they f***ed him had he not done that, they wouldn't have even cared what he was doing.