Guys Who Like Fat Girls-- Fat Faces?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Guys Who Like Fat Girls-- Fat Faces?

Post by MrMan »

For you guys who like heftier girls, gorditas, boodylicious, mammalicioius, or whatever you call them, do you only like them if somehow their faces don't get fat? Do you like fat faces? Do you not care if they have fat faces if they have bodies like you like?
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Guys Who Like Fat Girls-- Fat Faces?

Post by Lucas88 »

MrMan wrote:
October 25th, 2022, 6:44 pm
For you guys who like heftier girls, gorditas, boodylicious, mammalicioius, or whatever you call them, do you only like them if somehow their faces don't get fat? Do you like fat faces? Do you not care if they have fat faces if they have bodies like you like?
I like thick girls and even gordibuenas with big round asses and a bit of a belly but I don't really find fat faces attractive. I prefer a woman's face to have definition.

You would probably consider this woman a gordita (and she certainly has a thick body that drives me crazy), but see how she still has a nice face with good definition and without too chubby cheeks?

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Another photo of this same Mexican beauty Chiquis Rivera.

Those hips, those thighs, those titties and that cute belly are amazing!

Now I'm getting horny and need to take a break!

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

@MrMan
Is there any validation in scripture for your recent fixation on our interest in curvy women? :mrgreen:
Just kidding.
But honestly, I never even thought about it, if you're going after curvy girls with sexy hourglass figures and big butts and everything I've never seen any such thing as "fat faces," it's always all in proportion.

@Lucas88
That's a really hot woman you posted pics of there!
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

WilliamSmith wrote:
November 1st, 2022, 1:41 am
@MrMan
Is there any validation in scripture for your recent fixation on our interest in curvy women? :mrgreen:
Just kidding.
But honestly, I never even thought about it, if you're going after curvy girls with sexy hourglass figures and big butts and everything I've never seen any such thing as "fat faces," it's always all in proportion.

@Lucas88
That's a really hot woman you posted pics of there!

I don't find these women attractive personally. I didn't know you were a chubby-chaser.

I am just curious if there is a social trend toward American men liking heftier women. Did you see ads promoting the beauty of hefty women when you were young?
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I like SoCal Asians, i.e. Chinese/Vietnamese but with more meat on the bone than they would have if they were in SE Asia.

They tend to have awful personalities so it's definitely look don't touch.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

MrMan wrote:
November 1st, 2022, 5:52 am
I didn't know you were a chubby-chaser.

I am just curious if there is a social trend toward American men liking heftier women. Did you see ads promoting the beauty of hefty women when you were young?
@MrMan
I'm late on this reply, but no, when I was a boy in the 80s and teen in the 90s, "thin was in" as they say, and I developed my own taste for women with big asses and curvy figures "before it was cool" with zero feedback from ads or media.

I haven't exclusively gone for thick women only for my whole life, but my own lusting after curvy women was definitely not influenced by the recent trends.
However, I have definitely noticed that becoming more mainstream despite not watching talmudvision.
Popular media making a huge shift from skinny chicks being the only thing in vogue like they once were (just not with me personally), to putting curvy girls out there in the limelight more and more.
I've seen "white nationalists" like the sometimes based Andrew Aglin (based when it comes to jews, that is, not his counterproductive shit-talking about blacks and women) speculate about whether the jewmedia is trying to promote racemixing with black women, but I'm way ahead of them on that one for me personally, LOL. :lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/