Why Dating Is Ruined In 2022

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why Dating Is Ruined In 2022

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Why Dating Is Ruined In 2022

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Hey @Taco I will watch this video tomorrow when I'm not at work. But I have some thoughts on the dating scene which I'd like to share.

I think it is ruined as well! Even if we put aside the obvious issues between men and women which are so prevalent in today's society, mainly brought about by toxic ideological thinking such as feminism and even puritanism, the dating scene has become such a husk of anything authentic that it isn't even worth bothering with anymore.

I decided after a bad break up with my Polish lady friend that I would dust myself off and get back on the horse, so to speak. So I joined a few dating sites for the first time and quickly realised how f***ing pointless the whole thing actually was. Women with unrealistic standards, constant swiping left or right like I was at a meat market and of course there are the bots who send single men likes and messages which you cannot see unless you pay for a premium dating service :roll:

I'm sure you agree with me @Tsar?

Not a fan of pub culture or nightclubs which play music so unnecessarily loud that you can't even hear each other talk. Then when and if you do get talking to a single lady she expects you to buy her free drinks for the privilege of just saying hello to her. There's no romance in any of that shit.

What do you think to finding girls in nightclubs @Outcast9428? Do you hate it as much as I do?

@Lucas88 remember when we went to a nightclub years ago and that girl took a shine to you? She expected you to dance with her, which you did. Then she expected free drinks from you (did you buy her any?) And then her f***ing boyfriend turned up and she left our table with her friends! Remember? Finding love in a pub or a nightclub is a waste of time!

The best way to find a decent partner, is to take up hobbies that involve going out and doing stuff without alcohol or drugs involved and also isn't so impersonal like online dating. Befriending a nice girl and letting the relationship develop naturally at its own pace, kind of like you did with your neighbour @Outcast9428
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Weird thing though, everyone always says online dating is ruined, yet I seem to do quite well with online dating apps in both Western Europe and Asia. I think women are picky, more picky these days than before, but if you have a decent looking face, you know your angles, you dress well and pose well and are around or above six feet in height, chances are you'll do reasonably well. It certainly cuts a lot of the bullshit of "real life" meeting and getting to know one another, and helps you get to the "lets smash" phase of things a lot sooner. It's a meat market, too, the exchanging of nudes will give both you and the lady a pretty good idea of what you're working with beforehand. :lol: None of these are, necessarily, bad things, provided you play your cards right.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Guts
Freshman Poster

Post by Guts »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 2nd, 2022, 1:46 am
I think women are picky, more picky these days than before,
Yeah, that’s pretty obvious.
but if you have a decent looking face, you know your angles, you dress well and pose well and are around or above six feet in height, chances are you'll do reasonably well.
Okay, so that eliminates about 95% of us.
It certainly cuts a lot of the bullshit of "real life" meeting and getting to know one another, and helps you get to the "lets smash" phase of things a lot sooner. It's a meat market, too, the exchanging of nudes will give both you and the lady a pretty good idea of what you're working with beforehand. :lol: None of these are, necessarily, bad things, provided you play your cards right.
Online dating sucks. I’ve wasted a lot of time and money meeting women that turned out to be not very interested. I never really got anywhere until I met my wife after 5 and half years of disappointment after disappointment.
Nothing beats real life, local dating as it removes a lot of the guesswork, awkwardness and travel expenses. Everything each party has to offer is right there, out in the open. It’s not that difficult to deceive people and omit pertinent information in a dating profile. If guess if you’re in the top 10-20% of men it can work for you but for the rest of us ymmv.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Guts wrote:
November 2nd, 2022, 2:35 am
Okay, so that eliminates about 95% of us.
Not necessarily; almost everything I mentioned aside from height is more or less "fixable" and if other considitions are favorable, height will matter less. Basically what you need is to dress nice, which one can learn, pose well, which again, one can learn, and have a decent-to-above-average face, something a nice hairstyle, well-groomed facial hair and other styling tricks can aid with. Being in shape is also a must.

Online dating sucks. I’ve wasted a lot of time and money meeting women that turned out to be not very interested. I never really got anywhere until I met my wife after 5 and half years of disappointment after disappointment.
Where did you meet her? I'm glad things did work out for you, in the end.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Taco wrote:
November 1st, 2022, 11:17 pm
I found the presence of the awkward white woman presenting the video so grating I had to stop the video after less than twenty seconds of watching it. No way I could manage to sit through ten whole entire minutes of her no doubt neurologically impaired persona.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Why dating Is ruined In 2022?

In Western Europe dating was ruined many years earlier. One reason for sure was political, the iron curtain, which made dating almost impossible over the border between Western and Eastern Europe. Rampant feminism is also to blame.

Internet dating has advantages and disadvantages. When I was young it did not exist and you could only date by letters and phone calls. Air travel to abroad to far away destinations was very costly, there was no good banking ATM service and money change system existing, only travellers cheques.

Dating European women was hopeless, many had multiple boyfriends starting as young as 13. I never had any personal relationship with a woman from Europe. I do not know even one Western woman who does not have multiple boyfriends, there is a huge competition going on, young men looking for a girlfriend/wife outnumber young women at least 6:1 or more in every dating site I know.

After years being alone, I was starting to look for a female partner overseas, away from Europe. I was surprised - what was not possible for me with local women from my own country was not even so difficult with foreign women. I left Europe for Asia more than 40 years ago - forever - and finally settled down in Japan.

I recommend international/interracial dating/marriage for every single man - of course it's not for everybody, some men cannot relocate for some reason, others do not want to live in a foreign country, using a language which is not his native language, would prefer a wife of his own race etc.

I can say, women from USA are the worst I have seen in my life but women in all Europe are not so much better, believe me. Highly materialistic, plenty of boyfriends and no shame regarding overdemanding, many into disco life and alcohol and best protected by feminist laws against any kind of wrongdoings.

Generally said, if you depend on women from the States, Canada, wide parts of Europe - and cannot relocate to other countries for whatever reason, it is surely better you stay single as a man. Sad, but true.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 2nd, 2022, 2:53 am
Taco wrote:
I found the presence of the awkward white woman presenting the video so grating I had to stop the video after less than twenty seconds of watching it. No way I could manage to sit through ten whole entire minutes of her no doubt neurologically impaired persona.
I clicked on the video and jumped forward a bit where she starts talking about Chad and Tyrone. I'd read those names on here, then saw and SNL video, which had a 'Chad' character. I thought that might be the source. She treats Chad and Tyrone as the same kind of guy. I'm guessing Tyrone is the black version of a Chad. Is there any difference?

She says Chad is 6 foot, 6 inches, 6 figures. 6 inches isn't that high of a bar. You'd think she'd say 7 or 8 or whatever, but then the numbers wouldn't be the same. 7 doesn't work because almost no man is 7 feet tall, though I think a lot of women would prefer 7 figures to 6.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 2nd, 2022, 1:10 am
Hey @Taco I will watch this video tomorrow when I'm not at work. But I have some thoughts on the dating scene which I'd like to share.

I think it is ruined as well! Even if we put aside the obvious issues between men and women which are so prevalent in today's society, mainly brought about by toxic ideological thinking such as feminism and even puritanism, the dating scene has become such a husk of anything authentic that it isn't even worth bothering with anymore.

I decided after a bad break up with my Polish lady friend that I would dust myself off and get back on the horse, so to speak. So I joined a few dating sites for the first time and quickly realised how f***ing pointless the whole thing actually was. Women with unrealistic standards, constant swiping left or right like I was at a meat market and of course there are the bots who send single men likes and messages which you cannot see unless you pay for a premium dating service :roll:

I'm sure you agree with me @Tsar?

Not a fan of pub culture or nightclubs which play music so unnecessarily loud that you can't even hear each other talk. Then when and if you do get talking to a single lady she expects you to buy her free drinks for the privilege of just saying hello to her. There's no romance in any of that shit.

What do you think to finding girls in nightclubs @Outcast9428? Do you hate it as much as I do?

@Lucas88 remember when we went to a nightclub years ago and that girl took a shine to you? She expected you to dance with her, which you did. Then she expected free drinks from you (did you buy her any?) And then her f***ing boyfriend turned up and she left our table with her friends! Remember? Finding love in a pub or a nightclub is a waste of time!

The best way to find a decent partner, is to take up hobbies that involve going out and doing stuff without alcohol or drugs involved and also isn't so impersonal like online dating. Befriending a nice girl and letting the relationship develop naturally at its own pace, kind of like you did with your neighbour @Outcast9428
Yeah I tried finding girls at parties and nightclubs in college and I only found 1 girl who I dated for about a month in the 4 years I was doing that. Trying to find dates in nightclubs is an incredible waste of effort. It can happen eventually if you go enough times but it isn’t very effective.

I also think online dating is even more of a waste of time then pub/nightclub culture is. In my experience being introduced through friends and family is the most effective method of meeting girls. Perhaps a professional matchmaker if one can afford it.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Taco wrote:
Thanks for posting this. It's good to see that video has 160K+ views. With more and more channels exposing american women for the trash that they are, it won't be long until they finally accept defeat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Yohan wrote:
November 2nd, 2022, 4:39 am
Why dating Is ruined In 2022?

In Western Europe dating was ruined many years earlier. One reason for sure was political, the iron curtain, which made dating almost impossible over the border between Western and Eastern Europe. Rampant feminism is also to blame.

Internet dating has advantages and disadvantages. When I was young it did not exist and you could only date by letters and phone calls. Air travel to abroad to far away destinations was very costly, there was no good banking ATM service and money change system existing, only travellers cheques.

Dating European women was hopeless, many had multiple boyfriends starting as young as 13. I never had any personal relationship with a woman from Europe. I do not know even one Western woman who does not have multiple boyfriends, there is a huge competition going on, young men looking for a girlfriend/wife outnumber young women at least 6:1 or more in every dating site I know.

After years being alone, I was starting to look for a female partner overseas, away from Europe. I was surprised - what was not possible for me with local women from my own country was not even so difficult with foreign women. I left Europe for Asia more than 40 years ago - forever - and finally settled down in Japan.

I recommend international/interracial dating/marriage for every single man - of course it's not for everybody, some men cannot relocate for some reason, others do not want to live in a foreign country, using a language which is not his native language, would prefer a wife of his own race etc.

I can say, women from USA are the worst I have seen in my life but women in all Europe are not so much better, believe me. Highly materialistic, plenty of boyfriends and no shame regarding overdemanding, many into disco life and alcohol and best protected by feminist laws against any kind of wrongdoings.

Generally said, if you depend on women from the States, Canada, wide parts of Europe - and cannot relocate to other countries for whatever reason, it is surely better you stay single as a man. Sad, but true.
Asia would change to if you're encouraging the interracial stuff. If a bunch of white males flocked to Japan the first thing they would do is figure out a way to turn the women into self hating morons like they did their own. Plenty of men have women in the West, but they are cuckolding faggots compared to what men were like years ago. Men today in the Western world prefer to let their women do what they want with who ever they want. Same thing in Europe, cuckolding is popular among these men for a reason and is no better than being single, it's actually worse. Men are dateless in the West because of the poor actions of other men in the West. Whether it's men in politics, or just the average everyday man that normalized self defeat.

Interracial dating or at least too much of that will change the landscape of a country and make it unrecognizable, if this is what people want. Why leave your white nations that are already being transformed by people who don't really belong there? In few years tops, America will be less white, some places in Europe will suffer the same fate.
I wouldn't even want to live in a foreign country if a bunch of other men from weaker failed countries started pouring into those other countries with the sole purpose to mate, breed, and change the society to reflect something that it isn't all because they wrecked their own nations by treating women like their equals or above them. The only thing that will lead to is them bringing their shitty failed Westernize traits into those countries like telling the women they can be strong like men, and encouraging them to dominate them which is what white males did in their own nations and turned the women all into militant feminist that hate their own men, hate and resent their own race, see white men as weak and would rather replace them with rapefugees who don't go around cucking to other men but have come to foreign nations to invade and dominate.

White women in these Western nations didn't end up the way they did on their own, the same applies to black women too. White men are mostly to blame for everything that went wrong in the West and Europe as a whole. They ruined their own countries, gave all their women power, and now they have this inferiority complex thing going on.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on November 3rd, 2022, 12:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

kangarunner wrote:
November 2nd, 2022, 12:01 pm
Taco wrote:
Thanks for posting this. It's good to see that video has 160K+ views. With more and more channels exposing american women for the trash that they are, it won't be long until they finally accept defeat.
This doesn't mean anything, men will still continue to date them regardless of what someone says in a video. People forget how big America is. That's like exposing leftism for how awful it is as a political belief but that's not going to stop leftism from attracting people to it. American women have been exposed as trash for years, people were exposing them as shit even when I was still in Jr Highschool back in the early 2000s when the web was still quite new. I remember when Wintson first made Happier Abroad and started talking about how bad America was and the women. Here we are today, people still bash Western women and they still find plenty of males in the country that seek them out.

I also think fewer women even care if men desire them, that's the whole reason why they refuse to change. If women really cared or felt threaten by any of this they would do something about it, but they aren't. Why? Because they aren't threaten enough. They will always get attention from cucks that want to watch them f**k other males that they can feel inferior to, simps that will gladly pay their damn bills, and men who just want to sleep around but never commit. Until more women start to actually care about having a love life and I don't mean waiting around until their p***y hair turn gray. Then nothing dating wise is going to change in the West. As long as women can generate attention from somewhere, they could care less if we never date or talk to them at all. Not trying to be black pilled, just speaking the truth about the situation.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Article: "By 2030 Nearly Half of Adult American Women Will Be Single"

Link: https://medium.com/acid-sugar/by-2030-n ... 1239fe5f6f

CNN Article: "There are more single working women than ever, and that’s changing the US economy"

Link: https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/29/economy/ ... en-economy
By 2030, 45% of working women aged 25 to 44 in the United States will be single. That will be the largest share in history, according to research by Morgan Stanley (MS), using data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Have fun living the rest of your lives masturbating alone and caring for your 6 cats in your apartment....you worthless shit fembots.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Guts wrote:
November 2nd, 2022, 2:35 am
Nothing beats real life, local dating as it removes a lot of the guesswork, awkwardness and travel expenses. Everything each party has to offer is right there, out in the open. It’s not that difficult to deceive people and omit pertinent information in a dating profile. If guess if you’re in the top 10-20% of men it can work for you but for the rest of us ymmv.
For men, online dating is a waste of money. When you're dealing with over 3,000 single men to every 1 single woman on those dating sites, you're sure to lose as surely as a pedestrian on the ground trying to race a space shuttle in orbit above. You might message an attractive woman on Match or Tinder, and unbeknownsd to you, there are about 375,000 other men messaging her as well, some of whom even live in the Beverly Hills or Calabasas area of Los Angeles, California. And chances are, she will pick the big guy that lives in the Beverly Park or Hidden Hills neighborhood of Los Angeles. It is also likely she will pick some violent MS-13 member that lives in the South Central/Compton area (extremely bad neighborhoods) of Los Angeles.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Mercury wrote:
November 4th, 2022, 12:24 pm
nd chances are, she will pick the big guy that lives in the Beverly Park or Hidden Hills neighborhood of Los Angeles. It is also likely she will pick some violent MS-13 member that lives in the South Central/Compton area (extremely bad neighborhoods) of Los Angeles.
I don't know dude, I'm neither a multi-millionaire bigshot, nor a violent gangbanger and I find that, frequently enough, they "pick me". Why always make it into these extremes where you either have to be super rich or super morally bankrupt or else you won't geta girl? My buddy @Outcast9428 for instance is neither a gangster, nor a man of ridiculous wealth, and he's got a cute, conservative American girlfriend right now. By your metric that should be next to impossible, and yet, he pulled it off. And he's just a totally normal bloke.

I got a cousin too. Normal bloke. Not rich at all. Not even handsome, just about the only thing he has going for him is his height and the fact that he's charming and a joker. He's married to a cute Republican girl, got a few kids, lives in America and seems to be doing great.