Which race of women has the best pvssies?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Latina
22%
Black
22%
White
11%
Asian
44%
Middle Eastern
No votes
Indian
No votes

Total votes: 9
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

I'm under the impression that Latinas have the wettest pvssies. My Peruvian ex-girlfriend used to get extremely horny and wet with kisses alone and little to no foreplay was ever needed. I used to love how wet her pvssy used to get. She could squirt and have multiple orgasms too and once had something reminiscent of a Kundalini experience through penetrative sex.

I told my Mamita Chatunga about how wet my Peruvian ex-girlfriend's pvssy used to get and then asked her if all Latinas have pvssies like that. She told me that the majority of Latinas become soaking wet and tremendously horny.

I also read similar things online.

Do you perceive racial differences in terms of the anatomy and qualities of lady gardens?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Which race of women has the best pvssies?

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I've been converted to black p***y, dude! I'm sure my buddy @WilliamSmith will agree that once you go black you'll never go back :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 25th, 2023, 1:06 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 25th, 2023, 12:25 pm
I've been converted to black p***y, dude! I'm sure my buddy @WilliamSmith will agree that once you go black you'll never go back :lol:
I was once lucky enough to f**k a Blasian girl. It was truly one of those "best of both worlds" situation. Her p***y was absolutely excquisite. Big boobs, great butt. She had the large, strong, firm body of a black girl. But the longer, pointier and overall larger nipples more common for Asian girls. Her p***y was... something else, entirely. Puffy. Wet as sin. Delicious and so... warm and inviting. It was Heaven. :mrgreen:
Hahaha that sounds f***ing awesome! Blasians are pretty hot. I don't want to talk about my girlfriend too explicitly on a forum where half the users hate me lol, but exquisite is definitely a word I'd use :wink:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Lucas88 wrote:
February 23rd, 2023, 8:18 pm
I'm under the impression that Latinas have the wettest pvssies. My Peruvian ex-girlfriend used to get extremely horny and wet with kisses alone and little to no foreplay was ever needed. I used to love how wet her pvssy used to get. She could squirt and have multiple orgasms too and once had something reminiscent of a Kundalini experience through penetrative sex.

I told my Mamita Chatunga about how wet my Peruvian ex-girlfriend's pvssy used to get and then asked her if all Latinas have pvssies like that. She told me that the majority of Latinas become soaking wet and tremendously horny.

Do you perceive racial differences in terms of the anatomy and qualities of lady gardens?
I've only been with one woman, an Asian, but I read somewhere that tightness related to hip width and that on average, African women had the narrowest hips and tightest vaginas. It was theorized to be related to smaller heads of babies, on average.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 25th, 2023, 1:06 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 25th, 2023, 12:25 pm
I was once lucky enough to f**k a Blasian girl. It was truly one of those "best of both worlds" situation. Her p***y was absolutely excquisite. Big boobs, great butt. She had the large, strong, firm body of a black girl. But the longer, pointier and overall larger nipples more common for Asian girls. Her p***y was... something else, entirely. Puffy. Wet as sin. Delicious and so... warm and inviting. It was Heaven. :mrgreen:
It's so great that you got to fcuk a Blasian. I've knocked the back out of some Colombian mulatas (i.e., half-black, half-Spanish) but never a Blasian.

You're one of the forum's real macho men and have fcuked many different women just like @WilliamSmith and @E Irizarry R&B Singer have. In fact, you're even a bit of a Genghis khan type of character who's fathered 10 kids in two different countries. You've certainly pounded your fair share of poon! 😂

Based on your extensive experience with women of all kinds of ethnicities, do you have an opinion on what race of women has the best pussies? I'd really like to hear what you have to say on the matter!
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 26th, 2023, 12:02 am
I cannot complain hehe. I'd also summise from what I have read on the forum so far that @gsjackson and @publicduende both have had their fair share of amorous adventures, probably moreso than myself as they're older and more experienced. This forum has its share of legendary punani slayers of present, past & future. ;)
I'm pleased that with this thread we've gotten back to HA's original positivity about slaying exotic punani instead of the usual doom and gloom about globohomo, imminent societal collapse or hysterical prudish ramblings about "degeneracy". Lol!

So I suppose that the following HA'ers are worthy of induction into the "alpha allience/alloence" then?

@WilliamSmith
@CaptainSkelebob
@MarcosZeitola
@E Irizarry R&B Singer
@gsjackson
@publicduende

I'm still not there yet. I've gotta earn my stripes first and I wanna do so in Colombia with all of that riquísimo chocho colombiano! Ay ay ay! :twisted:

Then maybe I'll be able to apply for membership! :D
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 26th, 2023, 12:02 am
I cannot complain hehe. I'd also summise from what I have read on the forum so far that @gsjackson and @publicduende both have had their fair share of amorous adventures, probably moreso than myself as they're older and more experienced. This forum has its share of legendary punani slayers of present, past & future. ;)
LOL @MarcosZeitola please don't flatter! I just has a honeymoon period, like many, after which, again like many, I felt the need to have a meaningful relationship with one girl only, even if the price is to give up the sex theme park.
Lucas88 wrote:
February 26th, 2023, 12:22 am
I'm still not there yet. I've gotta earn my stripes first and I wanna do so in Colombia with all of that riquísimo chocho colombiano! Ay ay ay! :twisted:

Then maybe I'll be able to apply for membership! :D
There's no membership! :) Love the optimistic vibes, though.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

I can't Choose :lol: but spanish women I've banged had the softest pussies and other southern europeans like slavic south euros.

asian women also have good pussies.

slavic women do too.

dutch women do not.

This is a wierd question,p***y can be good in any race,but i think south euro(especially slavic ones) women have the softest pussies,it feels like banging warm peach pie ;)
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Kalinago wrote:
March 3rd, 2023, 10:54 am
I can't Choose :lol: but spanish women I've banged had the softest pussies and other southern europeans like slavic south euros.

asian women also have good pussies.

slavic women do too.

dutch women do not.

This is a wierd question,p***y can be good in any race,but i think south euro(especially slavic ones) women have the softest pussies,it feels like banging warm peach pie ;)
I'm a proponent of monogamy, and not fornicating. But I can't help to think of your research methodology. There is a very loose rule of thumb for statistical research a sample of 30 might start to be a reasonable sample size. If you have a sample of one, two or three, that may not say all that much. It may be a selection issue, also. Maybe in a certain culture you attract the sluttier girls, for example, who have worn out their PC muscles with recent interactions with other dudes.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Lucas88 wrote:
February 23rd, 2023, 8:18 pm

What about anal? Do you perceive racial differences?
I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink:
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

I love all p***y fellas!!!
I am a bit of a connoser when it comes to the culinary delight of munching p***y fellas!!!
I cant get enough of it!!! I look like a water balloon full of oussy juice exploded on my face falls
Teeeheeeeehe
I f***ing love it fellas
OmnomnomNOMNOM OMNOM
My tongue is like a rat up a drain pipe and I lick their arseholes as well fellas cos Im a f***ing deviant fellas and I love pleasuring women and fuckinh women and forcing their head onto my fat mushroom tip fellas
The best pussys tho are defiantly the ones sculpted by artistic surgeons who make nice little ladyboy pussys. Then ur f***ing a nice wet p***y and a piece of art at the same time
Propa alpha bro move!!! :lol:
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

I voted white p***y coz the others are smelly LOL
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

^ Really? I would have thought the opposite if comparing East Asians to white Western females.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
March 9th, 2023, 4:23 pm
You mean the Asian ones you experienced... which happen to have been sculpted by a plastic surgeon out of male private parts?

Men also put out stronger BO, so you need to take that into account.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
March 10th, 2023, 9:33 am
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
March 9th, 2023, 4:23 pm
You mean the Asian ones you experienced... which happen to have been sculpted by a plastic surgeon out of male private parts?

Men also put out stronger BO, so you need to take that into account.
Yeah, that explains it. Of course rotting wounds are going to smell, perhaps even more that the gross unwashed genitals of Western skanks.