Why do you guys say I need looks, money, & high status to get women? Basic logic says otherwise.

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Re: Why do you guys say I need looks, money, & high status to get women? Basic logic says otherwise.

Post by dancilley »

You don't need looks, money, or status to get a female. About half of humans are female, so it's not that difficult. But when you go outside and are around people, you don't just approach any female; you want to only approach the best looking ones.

In developed countries, there are so many overweight females, so they are, for all intents and purposes, invisible to men. Therefore, all the attention from men goes to the females who look healthy and fit. Therefore, you need to compete with other men for their attention. Therefore, you need above average looks, money, and/or status to attract GOOD LOOKING females.

Also, like others said above, in developed countries, there is money (or resources) that the government makes available to poor people, so you as a man have to compete with that. In developed countries, females do not need men as much as in other countries. If you try to approach females in the U.S., they will not be happy to talk to you because they have no financial need for you. If they are a virgin, they will be more interested because they are looking for a husband, but once they become non-virgin and start to serially date, they lose belief in marriage and family, and use the internet to attract the best looking men for sex (weakly hoping that he will commit).

In countries where most people use social media, it is more difficult to attract females because they have access to the best looking males. Females would rather share an alpha male than settle monogamously for a beta male. Men are polygynous by the very nature of their biological inheritance; women are hypergamous. Women don't need a man for his money because they can earn it themselves or acquire it from the government, so women basically seek men for their looks/genetics.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Why do you guys say I need looks, money, & high status to get women? Basic logic says otherwise.

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
May 17th, 2023, 10:23 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
May 17th, 2023, 10:06 am
I agree, I didn't choose to be a "lone wolf social outcast" either.. I was assigned into one back in High school and my university years. In Middle school I had couple of friends. So I understand where Winston and others social outcasts are coming from. Yes, sometimes I feel pride in my self sufficiency and independent thinking, but sometimes I myself wonder what would it be like to be integrated into the mainstream. Trust me, Nobody wants to be label as "social outcast", "weirdo", "loser" ,etc. I believe that is what Winston is suffering also. The similar kind of emotional "relapse" as I am experiencing.

I can't really give good advice to Winston because he is set in his ways.. I can just say my method of coping is exercise, eating healthy, getting enough sleep, making money and hopefully go abroad. That's the only thing he and other people can do.. to grind hard and constantly self improve on looks, money, status, etc. :(
Your approach is, I feel, the healthiest possible approach to this sort of devilish conundrum. Life's rough and I am not going to deny that society, the culture in which we live and the governments and shady figures that lord over us aren't wicked as hell... but the way forward for each and every one of us is to carve out our own little niche into this world, and to continue working on ourselves in a multitude of ways. Failing this, the only real alternative is suffering.

Now with Winston, his approach to life is kind of foolish... it is also understandable, too, and avoids a good deal of escapism. The problem with @Winston is that his escapism is currently that of the mental variety. Whereas before, he'd travel the world, see places, date internationally, he now just escapes inside his own mind, obsesing over strange nonsense and, above all, obsessing over his inability to find love and happiness. This new form of mental escapism has replaced all physical escapism, which is what HappierAbroad has always traditionally been about... it's not about aliens, lizard people, the Jews and any of that gibberish; it's about getting the hell out of "here" (wherever 'here' is) and getting some sun on our skin, some fresh air in our lungs, tasting exotic foods and f***ing exotic cuties. ;)

He's lost his way, somewhere along the way, and that's kind of sad. Maybe it's an age thing, too; Winston is now in his fifties so perhaps his testosterone has naturally dropped to the point where his drive to find sex, date around, procreate or marry has waned and now all he's left is his own mind and he's been trapped by it in a sense.
Thank you for your compliment. I am just a cynic who have learned to have "lowered expectations". It helps lighten my mental load.
We can't always get what we want. Unfortunately, we have to make some trade offs and some sacrifices. Me and many others have to work for a living and make ends meet. We can't afford to have such intricate and complex mental escapist gymnastics. We all have to carry our own crucifix and learn how to help ourselves.

Winston's situation is very unfortunate. But there is nothing I can do about it. He has to learn how to fight his own battles and over come whatever obstacles in his way. That is the only path of being a "real man" in my opinion. It could've been much easier for him if his parents would taught him some discipline and hard work. Then he would've developed some grit and mental fortitude to overcome what ever life throws at him.
Perhaps we should send Winston into some sort of a Military Bootcamp and have "Gunnery Drill Sergeant Hartman" giving him a reality check. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHxf17y ... LanceBoyle
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Space Invaders
Freshman Poster

Post by Space Invaders »

"It could've been much easier for him if his parents would taught him some discipline and hard work. Then he would've developed some grit and mental fortitude to overcome what ever life throws at him."

This. His parents have enabled him his whole life. You're Korean. I suggest you check out Korean Youtubers, of which there are several, that have made a better life for themselves in the Philippines, Vietnam etc. The difference is that they have put in work, developing their bodies and their skills.

Winston is just a loser. Just a complete zero. I don't think he's a happier abroad model any man, and particularly a young man, should look up to.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Space Invaders wrote:
May 17th, 2023, 1:43 pm
"It could've been much easier for him if his parents would taught him some discipline and hard work. Then he would've developed some grit and mental fortitude to overcome what ever life throws at him."

This. His parents have enabled him his whole life. You're Korean. I suggest you check out Korean Youtubers, of which there are several, that have made a better life for themselves in the Philippines, Vietnam etc. The difference is that they have put in work, developing their bodies and their skills.

Winston is just a loser. Just a complete zero. I don't think he's a happier abroad model any man, and particularly a young man, should look up to.
Well.. I don't like to brag and I tend to be humble guy.. but Unlike Winston, my parents didn't really helped me out that much emotionally and financially as well. So I had to learn how to put up or shut up, grit my teeth and work hard. All of my real life so called friends have betrayed me in High School, I had to earn and pay for my University education, and I had to get a job after I graduate or I'll starve. Winston has much much better access to resources and friends then I do. Winston got Ladislav, Steve Neese, Public Duende, Marco Z, Rock, Jester, his Rich upper middle class Taiwanese parents, this website, etc. but still it seems very strange that he is still struggling.. :shock: :lol: :lol: It's crazy. I would've thrived If I had 1/10th of the support he has been getting. I guess it's a matter of willpower and pure determination..

Those Koreans who settled in the Philippines, Eastern Europe probably couldn't fit into their society and went happier abroad. Kudos for their success.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!