James Marshall Keeps Lying

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

James Marshall Keeps Lying

Post by kangarunner »

I will say this about James Marshall. I think he teaches people who are awkward socially to become more comfortable and at ease in social situations. So, for that, he is doing good.

But James is smart enough and old enough to know that the solution to the dating market is to leave the West. But he hides it. He doesn't want young guys to know the truth.

Instead of telling the truth, he tells people to just take his stupid program and live coaching which profits him and may help someone but will ULTIMATELY leave them in the dark.

@Winston Why do so many older, wiser men who know the truth hide it from others?

I was so angry watching this video I put 2 comments on it. Hopefully, he won't delete my comments.
James, you're describing the dating market in "Western countries" where the standards are unrealistically high. I am an average guy probably in the bottom 50% of men and I had hot girlfriends in other countries not in the West. I was not invisible to women in those countries as you describe in the video.
"And then my solution to that is...." - James, the real solution is to simply go where you are wanted. Go...where...you...are...wanted. That means leave the West and go to South America or Asia or wherever in the world where the women want you. It's simple.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.