Ladyboys are a more advanced model of woman

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
CaptainSkelebob2
Freshman Poster

Ladyboys are a more advanced model of woman

Post by CaptainSkelebob2 »

Fellas, I've just got back from Thailand. All I can say is the talent was stunning. 2023 and we're truly in a golden age of sexy traps like no other.

My recent trip to Bangkok just reminded me of how much better post-op ladyboys are than normal women. I'd even go as far as to say that post-op ladyboys are a more advanced model of woman. They're the new state of the art model made possible by advancements in modern science.

Just think about it, fellas...

For a start, ladyboys have better base bodies than women. As genetic males they're normally more well built than women, especially Asian women who look like skinny little rakes with no ass or tits. Then with 6 months on hormones they morph into statuesque feminine goddesses and put most women to shame in the body department. If genetic females are a mini cooper then ladyboys are a f***ing ferrari, fellas!

Then after feminization hormones most ladyboys get a lot of bodywork that normally includes big balloon titties and body contoring stuff. Don't deny it! Most of them look like models. Women look ugly and manly compared to ladyboys. If you aren't attracted to ladyboys you fellas must be homos!

Then there is the succulent post-op p***y that's like a work of art sculped beautifully and perfectly by a skilled surgeon who's like the michelangelo of p***y sculpting. Teeheeheee! Artstically sculpted ladyboy pussies feel way tighter than natural pussies, fellas. They caress my big fat alpha cock like a tightened vice and make me jizz more than any loose p***y cisgender wench ever could. Ladyboy pussies are way more exotic, a treat for a cultured art connoser like myself.

Ladyboys are also waaay more fun than regular broads, don't have disgusting periods or annoying female emotions and know how to treat a man.

Fellas, post-op ladyboys are a more advanced model of woman and the next stage of evolution. They make regular broads obsolete. More fellas these days are recognizing this. Thats why we're flocking to Thailand and the Filippines in droves and finding hot ts girlfriends on tsdating.com. Ladyboys are the future of femininity. Thats the gospel truth!

See fellas!!! Look how much hotter these hot ladyboys are compared to regular broads!!!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

mahayana
Freshman Poster

Re: Ladyboys are a more advanced model of woman

Post by mahayana »

@Yick do you see this? Yet ANOTHER homosexual poster who denies being gay. First @MrMan, then @Mr. Mistoffelees (who mentioned a "Daddy Cornfed" so I'm assuming Cornfed is his gay lover who also posts here?) and now @Made Man Tony. I'm new here but after seeing the pictures of hot babes on the site logo I thought this was a site for straight men who wanted to go abroad, not f***ing faggots.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

A fool and his money, morals and good health are easily parted.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

mahayana wrote:
November 4th, 2023, 8:10 am
@Yick do you see this? Yet ANOTHER homosexual poster who denies being gay. First @MrMan, then @Mr. Mistoffelees (who mentioned a "Daddy Cornfed" so I'm assuming Cornfed is his gay lover who also posts here?) and now @Made Man Tony. I'm new here but after seeing the pictures of hot babes on the site logo I thought this was a site for straight men who wanted to go abroad, not f***ing faggots.
I have posted about how homosexual behavior is immoral, that ladyboys are men with fake vaginas, and men who have sex with them are performing a homosexual act. I find it a bit disturbing that the forum has attracted discussion of homosexuality (ladyboys.) There are maybe three or four posters who seem to be in favor of it. One was banned and came back under other handles. I also post against fornication and in favor of marriage.

Several years back, I read something online that tipped me off to the fact that some men could actually perceive if another man was good-looking. I thought I was typical in not being able to tell much other than if a man was rather strange-looking or fat. I did bounce the topic off some Indonesian co-workers. Since it is an odd topic I wouldn't want to go around talking to American men about in real life, I asked about it on here. There was a poster who couldn't hold his own using logic and reason and resorted to insults when I disagreed with his stance that men should never marry. He and another poster accused me of being 'repressed' because I found homosexuality repulsive and I couldn't tell if men were attractive.

The reasoning, and conversation can be rather low-brow on here.

Mainly, though, its not a gay forum. There is one guy who calls himself gay, maybe one, two, or three (not sure how many posters behind the handles) posters who committed homosexual sin with a man or men who've had trans surgery and promote that, maybe one or two who did so when he was desperate who prefers women. It's gross, I know. You can just avoid the ladyboy threads.

There are a few guys who post here about sexual conquests from time to time, and a lot of men who vent about not having a women to date, sleep with, etc. One of our active posters was into young teenagers who kept talking about it and got banned. Another man occasionally mentions that, and I don't know if he was removed or just pops in from time to time. A few of us regular posters are married men. Some of the 'player' types may have sort of settled down with girlfriends or wives over the years. A few handles (not sure how many people behind them) might be described as incels who subscribe to 'black pill' which is something like 'red pill', I gather, but more depressing and negative.

I am a Christian, and I am married. I have never had sex with anyone but my wife. We were virgins when we got married. She's from Indonesia, and I spent many years overseas, which is one reason I joined this forum. I also thought some of the younger men on a forum like this could use a positive influence. So if you read trash talk here about me, that's what it is-- people talking trash.
Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Mistoffelees »

MrMan wrote:
November 4th, 2023, 2:12 pm
mahayana wrote:
I have posted about how homosexual behavior is immoral, that ladyboys are men with fake vaginas, and men who have sex with them are performing a homosexual act. I find it a bit disturbing that the forum has attracted discussion of homosexuality (ladyboys.) There are maybe three or four posters who seem to be in favor of it. One was banned and came back under other handles. I also post against fornication and in favor of marriage.

Several years back, I read something online that tipped me off to the fact that some men could actually perceive if another man was good-looking. I thought I was typical in not being able to tell much other than if a man was rather strange-looking or fat. I did bounce the topic off some Indonesian co-workers. Since it is an odd topic I wouldn't want to go around talking to American men about in real life, I asked about it on here. There was a poster who couldn't hold his own using logic and reason and resorted to insults when I disagreed with his stance that men should never marry. He and another poster accused me of being 'repressed' because I found homosexuality repulsive and I couldn't tell if men were attractive.

Mainly, though, its not a gay forum. There is one guy who calls himself gay, maybe one, two, or three (not sure how many posters behind the handles) posters who committed homosexual sin with a man or men who've had trans surgery and promote that, maybe one or two who did so when he was desperate who prefers women. It's gross, I know. You can just avoid the ladyboy threads.

There are a few guys who post here about sexual conquests from time to time, and a lot of men who vent about not having a women to date, sleep with, etc. One of our active posters was into young teenagers who kept talking about it and got banned. Another man occasionally mentions that, and I don't know if he was removed or just pops in from time to time. A few of us regular posters are married men. Some of the 'player' types may have sort of settled down with girlfriends or wives over the years. A few handles (not sure how many people behind them) might be described as incels who subscribe to 'black pill' which is something like 'red pill', I gather, but more depressing and negative.

I am a Christian, and I am married. I have never had sex with anyone but my wife. We were virgins when we got married. She's from Indonesia, and I spent many years overseas, which is one reason I joined this forum. I also thought some of the younger men on a forum like this could use a positive influence. So if you read trash talk here about me, that's what it is-- people talking trash.
I admit that I am a gay man. I confessed this from my introduction. But I don't understand why you feel so threatened by it as though it's something that you can catch or as if every gay man wants to have sex with you or something. (‿!‿) ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)

Matthew 7:1: Judge not, that ye be not judged. ( ̄ε ̄ʃƪ)

You shouldn't judge people for being gay! That's not a very Christian thing to do, @MrMan has a homosexual man ever done anything to hurt you???

As a Christian myself I don't believe God would punish me for being gay. God made me the way I am and that's what I am. I'm not going to be made to feel wrong or evil for being what God made me.

FYI, I have never slept with another man. I have never slept with a ladyboy or a woman. I'm a virgin and I do have a proclivity towards men, but is it simply the desire that makes it an unforgivable sin in your eyes?? Or am I evil for simply having involuntary homosexual desires?? Perhaps you're not the pluperfect Christian you would like us to believe you are.... ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)
Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Mistoffelees »

mahayana wrote:
Hewwwwwo

It's a tiresome shame that my introduction to you as a new user has to begin with an extreme and longwinded sigh from myself ┐( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)┌

But I'm going to take a gargantuan shot in the dark here and guess that you're part of the super virulent homophobic alpha bro squad with people like @yick, @CaptainSkelebob and @WilliamSmith

It's little surprise that someone who proclaims to have joined the forum through following their dick, expresses an opinion which just screams obtuse ignorance 🙄
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
November 4th, 2023, 2:30 pm
MrMan wrote:
November 4th, 2023, 2:12 pm
mahayana wrote:

I admit that I am a gay man. I confessed this from my introduction. But I don't understand why you feel so threatened by it as though it's something that you can catch or as if every gay man wants to have sex with you or something. (‿!‿) ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)
I'm not 'threatened' by it. I do hate to see perversion and wickedness being promoted as acceptable and normal throughout society, especially on the children.
Matthew 7:1: Judge not, that ye be not judged. ( ̄ε ̄ʃƪ)

You shouldn't judge people for being gay! That's not a very Christian thing to do, @MrMan has a homosexual man ever done anything to hurt you???
You should read the rest of the words of Jesus. This verse, ripped from the context of the next few verses, is not saying Christians should not tell people to abstain from sin or that it is wrong to identify what sin is.

The point of the verse is not to forbid people from saying it is wrong to murder, steal, commit sexual sin with those they aren't married to, animals, men, close relatives, etc.
As a Christian myself I don't believe God would punish me for being gay. God made me the way I am and that's what I am. I'm not going to be made to feel wrong or evil for being what God made me.
This is the first I recall your mentioning that. Why would your lust justify your sin? There are men who see beautiful married women and find them attractive. Does that make adultery not a sin? If a single man sees a single girl, does his attraction for her make it okay to have sex with her? What about if you had a pretty mom or sister.... or a nice-looking dad or brother.... does attraction or desire make sex with a family member okay before God?

Desiring something that God says not to do doesn't make it okay. Lust does not justify sin. Maybe you felt attraction to men from a young age. Why does that make it okay for you to do something that God hates? Why does someone who has a strong urge to steal have to refrain from stealing? Why does someone with anger problems have to abstain from murdering people... but you get to sin all you want because you have a desire to... and then you say that God made you that way? Why wouldn't the adulterer or the thief get to use that as an excuse. When Nathan confronted David about Bathsheba, he confessed his sin. He did not say, "It's okay because God made me this way." David may have had some genuine feelings for Bathsheba also. What you wrote doesn't make sense or fit with Biblical or Christian teaching on the issue of sin.

If you aren't familiar with it, Leviticus 18 lists a number of sins. One of them that a man may not lie with a man as one does with a woman. It also forbids sex with animals, adultery, various forms of incest. Because of these sins, Gentiles were driven out of the land. In Acts 18, as the apostles and the elders of the Jerusalem church met to consider whether Gentiles should be circumcised and commanded to obey the law of Moses, James referred to the Old Testament, to a scripture about God taking from among the Gentiles a people for Himself. Then they listed a number of things Gentiles should abstain from, which we can infer from the Old Testament, including abstaining from immorality. Leviticus 18 indicates that it was a sin for Gentiles to do all those sins, including men having sex with men.

Romans 1 condemns men acting out their unseemly lusts for one another. The Greek translation of a man lying with a man as one does with a woman includes 'arsenos koiten'. Paul in I Timothy 1 speaks of various sins that the law condemns, including arsenokoitai. That term also appears in I Corinthians 6 among various sinners who shall not inherit the kingdom of God. It has been translated 'homosexual' though some scholars think it may refer to one of the participants in a homosexual act, while the next term in context refers to the other participant.

The good news is it says 'and such were some of you, but now ye are washed, now ye are sanctified, now ye are justified, in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

Like others who follow Christ, you need to repent of your past sins, and then God's grace enables you and helps you. It is God who works within us to will and to do according to His good pleasure. One component of repentance and doing God's will for you will be repenting of sexual sin to follow God.

You have embraced a false and harmful philosophy. Do not let the sin you desire be your identity. Paul says in Romans 6 to reckon yourself dead indeed unto sin but alive unto God. If your identity in your mind is 'gay.' A Christian shouldn't think of himself as a 'fornicator Christian' or a 'murderer Christian.' Nor should a Christian think of himself as a 'gay Christian.'

As far as sex goes, the options are celibacy or 'let every man have his own wife and every woman her own husband.' No Adam and Steve.
FYI, I have never slept with another man. I have never slept with a ladyboy or a woman. I'm a virgin and I do have a proclivity towards men, but is it simply the desire that makes it an unforgivable sin in your eyes?? Or am I evil for simply having involuntary homosexual desires?? Perhaps you're not the pluperfect Christian you would like us to believe you are.... ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)
I'm glad to hear that you haven't defiled your body in this way, and I hope you never do. When I was young and single, a virgin, some of those young women with a particular body type and pretty faces, were very appealing to me. I had to make an effort to avert my gaze. But I didn't 'reckon myself' to be a 'fornicator Chrisitan.' Why do you call yourself gay or homosexual if you feel this attraction?

There is a whole gay philosophy that it sounds like you are buying into that is at odds with Christian teaching on this matter. Galatians 5:24 says, "And those who are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires." (NKJV). You should reckon yourself dead indeed to sin, not name your identity after it, not label yourself 'homosexual' or 'gay'. Repent, and don't think of yourself that way, and stop believing the harmful LGBT ideology. It is at odds with the word of God on this issue.