Why American women divorce their husbands

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why American women divorce their husbands

Post by Cornfed »

flowerthief00 wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 11:45 pm
I get it. You're right and that's just that and anyone who doesn't agree with you must be retarded. In other words, there's no more discussion to be had with you.
(I didn't even disagree with you as much as you think, as long as you weren't playing the "ZOG" card yet again)
Anyone who doesn't know Jews are running the show must be retarded. 1.7% of high school graduates, ~3% of top performing students and (I thought this can't be true but apparently it is) two thirds of the post-grad students at Harvard. You could give a thousand other examples.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

There's a lot of Jews in government, but what does that mean. How is that remotely related to what we were discussing.
You know what else there is a lot of in government? White people! Omg white people are running the show! Anyone who doesn't know that the government ever since Washington has been run by white people is retarded. We need to depose the WOG and do it fast if we we're ever gonna fix the alimony problem.

Yeah there are Jews in government, Indians in tech support, Koreans in plastic surgery, Filipinos cleaning my office, and I don't give a shit. I can't believe I'm actually having a discussion about this. No more.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

flowerthief00 wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 12:18 am
There's a lot of Jews in government, but what does that mean. How is that remotely related to what we were discussing.
You know what else there is a lot of in government? White people! Omg white people are running the show! Anyone who doesn't know that the government ever since Washington has been run by white people is retarded. We need to depose the WOG and do it fast if we we're ever gonna fix the alimony problem.
No, we don't need to depose the WOG because white men founded and are therefore supposed to run the government. Any other government represents the overthrow of the legitimate government. You brought up the ZOG by objecting to my perfectly valid use of the term.
Yeah there are Jews in government, Indians in tech support, Koreans in plastic surgery, Filipinos cleaning my office, and I don't give a shit. I can't believe I'm actually having a discussion about this. No more.
Yeah, if it were a uniformly white society except the Jews occupied the really key positions of power, everyone would notice and do something about it. They therefore bring in all these other people so that ethnic dominance of certain sectors seems normal.