Why women cannot understand or relate to us

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by josephty2 »

Winston wrote:
November 18th, 2010, 3:31 am
Yes that seems to be true Repatriate. Women usually only say what's popular or politically correct. Why is that? Why do they give bad advice about dating? Don't they understand themselves and other women? There are smart women in the world, so why don't they understand other women?
That's because unless you work in a prison, however you have too much conscience, you'll never get the credentials to work in a prison. Even if you manage to get the credentials, then you'll have to befriend a prisoner.
Winston wrote:
November 18th, 2010, 3:31 am
Plus they seem to have an overly rosy view of things in social arenas and give simplistic advice, whereas men tend to give more methodical and formulaic advice. Now I'm not saying that advice from men works either. It can be bad too, but at least it's not as rosy as the advice from women.

How many of you here have ever tried following advice from women about approaching/meeting women and found that it worked? I can't remember one instance where it did.

Even if you ask women who are super smart or intellectual for advice about dating, such as a female scientist or author, they will simply say "I don't know. I don't connect with a lot of people myself, so I can't give you advice on that." or they will say "I don't know. It depends on the individual." and leave it at that.

Are women's advice to other women about dating men just as bad?

It does seem though, that every decent or cute girl says that "people are so friendly" wherever she goes. I guess it's not hard to figure out why. Women have it easy in the social arena, so how can they relate to men? Plus women tend to be subtle and indirect, so how can someone who is indirect by nature give any "direct" advice to men?
Agree. Though what are the odds you'll get dating advice from a woman who would get arrested a month later?
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.