Has Hitler been overly demonized/vilified and not as bad as we were told?

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Has Hitler been overly demonized/vilified and not as bad as we were told?

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this pro Hitler thread in the Rooshv forum. lol. They think like us over there. And they have a lot of intelligent educated knowledgeable posters too. I wish we had more of that here.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads/hit ... 933.37455/

This meme is funny. It's obviously satire.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads/hit ... st-1320005

Hitler's first speech as Chancellor.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jordan Peterson's thoughts on Hitler.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hitler didn’t ask for a world war. He only attacked Poland because they would not resolve the Danzig dispute even though he made them a generous win win solution. Britain and France declared war on Germany. Hitler didn’t want war with them. You can’t pin the blame for everything on Hitler. That’s Western propaganda. Hitler never said he wanted to take over the world and none of the German soldiers ever heard that. Only US propaganda said that. I’m not trying to defend Hitler, however not every lie you hear about him is true just because everyone tries to demonize him. Hitler may have done bad things, but so did Churchill and FDR and Stalin. He wasn’t the most evil man in history. He may be bad but he is way overdemonized in western media and history. They have made him into a devil, not even a man anymore.

Gali
Freshman Poster

Post by Gali »

keyword here is "lebensraum"