Why are the Nazis considered the bad guys?

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Why are the Nazis considered the bad guys?

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

galii wrote:
December 2nd, 2023, 12:36 am
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
December 1st, 2023, 11:01 pm
If Nazi Germany is considered the bad side, then why is it that Israel is allowed to get away with a lot of shit they accuse Nazi germany of doing? I don't see a single nation, not even the Arab ones stepping up to them. In fact I read that they were paid off by Europe to not even do anything but allow Israel to wipe the Palestinians out while also expanding Israel even more...Like we really need more of these fuckers in the world when the ones with a choke hold on it are bad enough.
Because there is a BIG difference. Israel is not threatening to own the WHOLE WORLD.
Either you are smoking crack too much. or being a troll. I knew I shouldn't have clicked on your worthless post. But no I clicked anyway just to see what you had to say. And if you think the Jews aren't trying to own the whole world, then I feel sorry for whatever world you live in. @Lucas88 or anyone else knowledgeable on the subject would have had an actual true answer vs you trolling with yours. Either you are trolling or don't any attention to whats going on the real world.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on December 3rd, 2023, 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

December 2nd, 2023, 1:11 am
galii wrote:
If Nazi Germany is considered the bad side, then why is it that Israel is allowed to get away with a lot of shit they accuse Nazi germany of doing? I don't see a single nation, not even the Arab ones stepping up to them. In fact I read that they were paid off by Europe to not even do anything but allow Israel to wipe the Palestinians out while also expanding Israel even more...Like we really need more of these fuckers in the world when the ones with a choke hold on it are bad enough.
Because there is a BIG difference. Israel is not threatening to own the WHOLE WORLD.
Either you are smoking crack too much. or being a f***ing idiotic troll. I knew I shouldn't have clicked on your worthless post. But no I clicked anyway just to see what you had to say. And if you think the Jews aren't trying to own the whole world, then I feel sorry for whatever world you live in. @Lucas88 would have had an actual true answer vs you trolling with yours.
Relax. I meant Nazis wanted for example genocide Russia. They wanted 'Lebenraum' there for no good reason. On the other hand in many muslim countries the Jews were kicked out where they lived for hundreds of years. In many countries they get harrassed all the time. What kind of owning the world is that?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

galii wrote:
What are you smoking? Nazi Germany never said they wanted to rule the world. Only Hollywood and US propaganda said that. In fact, captured American troops during WW2 were surprised to find out when their German captors said that they never had any plans to take over the whole world. That's western propaganda and fiction. Why didn't you see through that like all freethinkers do? Read "Mein Kampf" and show me where it says that Hitler wanted to rule the world. The Nazis never said that, only US propaganda for foolish ignorant masses like you say that. In fact, Hitler's last words before he disappeared were "Let it be known that we never wanted a world war."

In contrast, the Jewish scriptures in the OT, Talmud, and Kabbalah do say that they believe that Israel is destined to rule the world as promised by Yahweh. @Lucas88 posted a few videos about that in another thread. Did you see it? It quotes Jewish scriptures verbatim. See these videos:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/huPajIgJFQ2C/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kdfytpnKysro/

Aren't you aware of this? If not, you should take it into account and question what you've been told. Not always defend the establishment. Why do you never criticize the official narrative? Are you a bot? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Winston wrote:
December 2nd, 2023, 7:42 pm
galii wrote:
What are you smoking? Nazi Germany never said they wanted to rule the world. Only Hollywood and US propaganda said that. In fact, captured American troops during WW2 were surprised to find out when their German captors said that they never had any plans to take over the whole world. That's western propaganda and fiction. Why didn't you see through that like all freethinkers do? Read "Mein Kampf" and show me where it says that Hitler wanted to rule the world. The Nazis never said that, only US propaganda for foolish ignorant masses like you say that. In fact, Hitler's last words before he disappeared were "Let it be known that we never wanted a world war."

In contrast, the Jewish scriptures in the OT, Talmud, and Kabbalah do say that they believe that Israel is destined to rule the world as promised by Yahweh. @Lucas88 posted a few videos about that in another thread. Did you see it? It quotes Jewish scriptures verbatim. See these videos:

Aren't you aware of this? If not, you should take it into account and question what you've been told. Not always defend the establishment. Why do you never criticize the official narrative? Are you a bot? lol
Right, I got it wrong. The Jews captured whole of Europe and planned to capture Russia and make them slaves and get the 'Lebensraum'. Also to get rid of subhuman races. Thank you historical genius.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Winston wrote:
December 2nd, 2023, 7:42 pm
galii wrote:

See, even you knew Winston 8)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Cornfed and @Moretorque will love this. Check out this funny satire of WW2 Allied soldiers talking about what they are fighting for before the D-Day invasion. It's hilarious and makes you realize that they fought for the bad guys, not the good guys, and therefore aren't heros.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne