U.S. Mint Suspends Sales of Silver

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

U.S. Mint Suspends Sales of Silver

Post by Tsar »

According Bill Holter, the US Mint has suspended sales of Silver Eagles.
Since that time, we have confirmed the primary dealers are out of luck and rapidly running out of American Silver Eagles, again.
This ties in with what we have been reporting for several weeks–that a silver shortage was predicted for September/October. If you recall last year, the US Mint sold out during October/November–the US Mint has not been able to produce Silver Eagles for a continuous 12 month stretch for the past two calendar years. The last continuous 12 month run of sales was 2013! How do the prices continually fall when the product continually sells out? Can you say, manipulation? I knew you could!
(from Silver Doctors)
The US Mint has just notified Authorized Dealers that it is ENTIRELY SOLD OUT of Silver Eagles, and WILL NOT TAKE FURTHER ORDERS UNTIL AUGUST 2015!

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/07/confi ... BahG9WL.99
According Bill Holter, the US Mint has suspended sales of Silver Eagles.
Since that time we have confirmed the primary dealers are out of luck and rapidly running out of American Silver Eagles, again.
This ties in with what we have been reporting for several weeks–that a silver shortage was predicted for September/October. If you recall last year the US Mint sold out during October/November–the US Mint has not been able to produce Silver Eagles for a continous 12 month stretch for the past two calendar years. The last continuous 12 month run of sales was 2013!! How do the prices continually fall when the product continually sells out? Can you say, manipulation? I knew you could!
- See more at: http://thedailycoin.org/?p=35614#sthash.ZWEfqCEw.dpuf
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑