Alex Jones interviews Donald Trump

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Alex Jones interviews Donald Trump

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Alex Jones interviewing Donald Trump. The interview covers a lot of good topics and was done recently on December 2.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Alex Jones interviews Donald Trump

Post by Winston »

Is Donald trump into conspiracies too? Does he talk about the elite and how they lie and manipulate the masses? Isnt trump one of the elite who should defend the establishment? Whats he doing talking to alex jones?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

Winston wrote:Is Donald trump into conspiracies too? Does he talk about the elite and how they lie and manipulate the masses? Isnt trump one of the elite who should defend the establishment? Whats he doing talking to alex jones?
Alex Jones is one of the elites.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:Is Donald trump into conspiracies too? Does he talk about the elite and how they lie and manipulate the masses? Isnt trump one of the elite who should defend the establishment? Whats he doing talking to alex jones?
No. Alex Jones is a fraud the same way Donald Trump is. They are both in it together. It is the old false opposition they love to talk about. Politics is a game. The outcome is already decided. They are just dancing and playing the game out. They want you to believe you have a choice. They love to get people emotionally involved in the game as well, similar to the Americans who watch their football games religiously, except for these, they have some hope that one puppet will have a different affect than another.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Alex Jones doesnt even use his real voice. When he talks in real life, his voice isnt scratchy like that. That is his stage voice. He is an actor. He does voiceovers for commercials. Watch his Piers Morgan interview where he acts like a complete fool and embarrasses conspiracy theorists by refusing to answer any questions directly, and by showing his lame British accent. He can switch between personas because he's an actor. Notice when he is talking, he is mostly yelling, and he has many screws loose. The man is insane. Plus the whole thing is just to get you to buy all those products he peddles. Tangy tangerine.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The media is going after Trump for talking to Alex Jones. The mainstream media hates Alex Jones and they also hate Donald Trump for telling the truth about the refugees, terrorists and how Obama has governed the country.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Trump is asked about his interview he did with Alex Jones.