Chinese women flying to S. Korea for a more Western face

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Chinese women flying to S. Korea for a more Western face

Post by Paloaltoguy »

A lot of them do look better ...lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... -face.html
Guts Over Fear
drealm
Junior Poster

Re: Chinese women are flying to SKorea for a more Western fa

Post by drealm »

Surgery does create changes. But I would attribute at least 40% of the contrast between these images to digital enhancements.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

See the problem is those girls weren't ugly cause they were too asian looking. They were ugly cause they were ugly. Period. I think korean women are hotter than white women so making them look more white is not why they are more pretty. The plastic surgeon fixed their defects in symmetry and other issues which is UNIVERSAL to all beauty.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Jeez...Asians and their damn cosmetic surgery obsession! Geez, what's new? Anyway, as a Korean American, I'm not happy that my country is trying to spread the plague of cosmetic surgery to the rest of Asia.

Why can't Asian women just be happy with their natural looks anyway? Sigh...I prefer natural looking Asians to 'surgically-enhanced' Asians, any day. And I think most of the guys on HA, whether they be Black, White or Yellow, would agree with me as well. Stop trying to bleach your skin and trying to have 'Western-looking' eyes, damnit!!!!!!
Richardrli
Freshman Poster

Post by Richardrli »

The natural East Asian female with the almond shaped eyes and high cheekbones is one of the most beautiful creations of nature. It's a damn shame that so many of them want to change it, and shame on South Korea for promoting all this crap.

Edit: How about an educational campaign telling East Asians (especially the women) that the epicanthic fold likely evolved as an adaptation to the snow glare environment of East Asia during the Ice Age and it helped our ancestors survive, so it's natural selection and nothing wrong with that.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

well i dont care for koreans without the double eyelid and i think only like 10 percent dont have that? so i guess that is one plastic surgery that they all should get.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:well i dont care for koreans without the double eyelid and i think only like 10 percent dont have that? so i guess that is one plastic surgery that they all should get.
I never knew what people were talking about with this double/single eyelid stuff. Now I know, I guess the single eyelid did make them look a bit reptilian, but I was there to experience the exotic Orient, so I didn't mind it. I say they should stay as they are.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:well i dont care for koreans without the double eyelid and i think only like 10 percent dont have that? so i guess that is one plastic surgery that they all should get.
I never knew what people were talking about with this double/single eyelid stuff. Now I know, I guess the single eyelid did make them look a bit reptilian, but I was there to experience the exotic Orient, so I didn't mind it. I say they should stay as they are.

I think only 10 percent have it, its a nonnortheastern asian feature. Its not a big deal if a girl has it there are girls with it that look super hot its just one of the tiny complaints i have of the korean/jap/chinese look. Either way they are on average hotter than most white girls from my perspective.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Chinese women flying to S. Korea for a more Western face

Post by Winston »

Can men do the same? What's the cost?

Is this plastic surgery just to look younger? If so, that's not trying to have a "western face". That's simple beauty cosmetic surgery. Trying to look more western would be like making the skin lighter, or coloring hair blonde, or making the nose sharper and longer, and making the eyes bigger.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne