The Royal Wedding

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Royal Wedding

Post by jamesbond »

Did anybody watch the royal wedding that took place today? The news media here in the US has been making a big deal out of it for months now, I can only imagine what the news media in England is like regarding the royal wedding.

I know a lot of women are very interested in the royal wedding (because they wish they were the ones who were getting a 'royal wedding'). The whole "royal wedding" thing has been taking up too much time in the news and in the media. I will be glad when it's finally finished and the media can start focusing on things that actually are important to people.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

I was and am awake BUT quite frankly, i really couldn't give a damn. Never cared to pay attention to any news/articles on it, or even bothered to find out when it would take place.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Re: The Royal Wedding

Post by odbo »

jamesbond wrote:Did anybody watch the royal wedding that took place today? The news media here in the US has been making a big deal out of it for months now, I can only imagine what the news media in England is like regarding the royal wedding.
it's a worldwide phenomenon, and not just for nations of the common wealth. people don't bother to ask themselves why they are so attracted to an event in england! its the [planned] future king of the world getting married, so it's not a surprise the media is shoving these whores down our throats.

he's the only figure the media is not allowed to speak about badly. this is feasible as rothschild owns reuters, ap, and basically all of the world's media. will-i-am arthur's image must be kept spotless, so after ww3 he looks like the perfect candidate to disarm the nations of the world and bring about world peace. don't believe what you see on the tv for a second. it's all P.R., these are horrible people (if you can consider them human). never forget what the british empire is really about.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I heard some Brits don't care about the wedding either. Some of them are pissed at the tax expense that is going to be used on this wedding. I lived in England and I can tell you, the population is pretty split on the royals. Some like the monarchy and some hate them. Regardless, it was a nice wedding. I personally don't like the Queen and Prince Charles for what they did to Lady Diana. I believe she was murdered by them because the royals did not want her to marry an Arab. I also don't like Prince Phillip and Prince Harry. I do like Prince Harry however, and I liked Lady Diana.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Not that i followed the royal family closely, but i always wondered why Prince William always had a picture-perfect image. He's potrayed as a handsome goody too shoes kind of a guy, unlike his brother who's depicted as aloof.

He's been groomed to be the next king of England/Wales that's for sure. Linux how can he be the king of the world... this ain't the middle ages, you think everyone is going to bow down to him because of war. It didn't happen in the first two world wars why is it going to happen now?
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Congratulations to William and Kate

Post by ErikHeaven »

The wedding was done was class and high taste. I wish them both many babies and happy life together.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Why was April 29th chosen? Bring on the theories!

Post by odbo »

onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

i squeezed out more interesting dumps than the royal wedding. who gives a royal f**k. theyre not your friends, family, neighbors & the wouldnt even take the time to spit on you.....

repeat...who gives a f**k?
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

Exactly.

The attention given to it is just ridiculous, to the point where I almost feel sorry for William and Kate.

jamesbond is right, though, in saying that many Anglo women wish for their 'royal wedding' so that they can be the centre of attention. Narcissism at work.