US military to go tranny

Discuss news and current events around the world.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:Of course they will get through the psyceval, because their deranged perversity will be seen as a liberating life choice which us lousy normos have hitherto been evilly repressing.
Just FYI, Corny: If you do in fact end up eating people and trying to bugger your way into the workforce, I'm pretty sure you no longer qualify as "normo." I know, it's high irony and sarcasm, but if you are what you think about, your mind is nudging you down some abnormo paths.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Of course they will get through the psyceval, because their deranged perversity will be seen as a liberating life choice which us lousy normos have hitherto been evilly repressing.
Just FYI, Corny: If you do in fact end up eating people and trying to bugger your way into the workforce, I'm pretty sure you no longer qualify as "normo." I know, it's high irony and sarcasm, but if you are what you think about, your mind is nudging you down some abnormo paths.
The advice to pretend to be a faggot was not intended for myself but for young guys leaving school. I don't see how it can be denied that it would quite likely work and many of them would otherwise be unemployed.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Do you think the officers will decide to always put transsexuals out as the people on the front row of the front line, and use them as first scouts in every battle? If they did that with gays and transsexuals, they could end up with fewer of them in the military.

They could really scare their opponents by using gays and transsexuals as the keepers of prisoners of war. It could backfire and we could end up with more suicide bombers not willing to be captured.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
The advice to pretend to be a faggot was not intended for myself but for young guys leaving school. I don't see how it can be denied that it would quite likely work and many of them would otherwise be unemployed.
Oh, so it wasn't sarcasm then? Just good, sound, heartfelt advice? Or are we still in the high irony mode? It can be hard to tell. Sometimes in your exchanges with CE I think you're doing a parody of a 19th century racist or phrenologist in order to demonstrate the ludicrousness of the position.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
Oh, so it wasn't sarcasm then? Just good, sound, heartfelt advice? Or are we still in the high irony mode? It can be hard to tell.
It was just a suggestion. Advice young men get these days is generally a pack of lies which pretends we are living in some idealized version of the 1950s. It would be good if responsible men gave them options that might actually work and depicted the true nature of the situation they face, however grim that may be. The suggestion of illicit income + welfare to raise a family is another example. Just some things for them to consider.
Sometimes in your exchanges with CE I think you're doing a parody of a 19th century racist or phrenologist in order to demonstrate the ludicrousness of the position.
If you don't see any problem with blacks in white societies or blacks being promoted on an affirmative action basis then OK, whatever you say (backs slowly towards the exit while nodding politely and avoiding eye contact).
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
Sometimes in your exchanges with CE I think you're doing a parody of a 19th century racist or phrenologist in order to demonstrate the ludicrousness of the position.
If you don't see any problem with blacks in white societies or blacks being promoted on an affirmative action basis then OK, whatever you say (backs slowly towards the exit while nodding politely and avoiding eye contact).
That's a lot different from saying they are genetically subhuman, which you say ad nauseam.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
That's a lot different from saying they are genetically subhuman, which you say ad nauseam.
It is the fact that they are genetically subhuman that causes the problems.
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

Hero wrote:I think this whole problem started with Vietnam. The U.S. government learned that it could never win a war that was unpopular with the American public. So, ever since then, they've been trying to make war and the military more lovable and politically correct.
The motto among the young protesters and conscientious objectors at that time was "Make Love, Not War". Now those same people are the ones in the Establishment and policy-making positions. So it's no wonder why they're trying to make the military more "loveable and politically correct" as you stated.

By the way, how come you guys aren't also voicing the same vociferous comments on the Thai army's tolerance of ladyboys and katoeys? In 2005 didnt' the Thai army lifted its ban on Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) serving in the military?