Momopi does this shatter your faith in government integrity?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Momopi,
Here are the flowcharts I was telling you about. If you watch the film I keep telling everyone about, "9/11 Blueprint for Truth" it will go over each feature of the flow charts step by step with explanations and examples. What more could you ask for? As you can see, it constitutes "proof beyond a reasonable doubt".

Last edited by Winston on October 12th, 2009, 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Vinstonas wrote: But the post # 4 you cited does not answer the question. You used a typical example of buying low and selling high. That is a typical way of doing business. It's not considered unethical by most.
I've updated my response, you may wish to go back and re-read the added content. I do not admit to or deny government involvement in anything. If I knew the real truth, I wouldn't be in a position to tell.

The fundamental factor here is the acceptance of profiting at the expense/ignorance of others. Everything else simply stacks on top. This simple fact answers all your questions and requires no additional explanation in this thread. EOD.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:
Vinstonas wrote: But the post # 4 you cited does not answer the question. You used a typical example of buying low and selling high. That is a typical way of doing business. It's not considered unethical by most.
I've updated my response, you may wish to go back and re-read the added content. I do not admit to or deny government involvement in anything. If I knew the real truth, I wouldn't be in a position to tell.

The fundamental factor here is the acceptance of profiting at the expense/ignorance of others. Everything else simply stacks on top. This simple fact answers all your questions and requires no additional explanation in this thread. EOD.
So basically, murder is justified in your book, because "might is right" and power can do whatever it wants, including committing crimes, lying, murdering innocent people, etc. I know you don't want to put it that way, but that is essentially what you're saying.

What do you think would happen if you told the American Indians on their reservations that their people were wiped out by powerful white forces and that it was all justified because "might is right"? Do you feel no sympathy for them or for any victims in general?

The Nazis thought like this too you know.

Your conscience doesn't tell you that there's anything wrong with such beliefs?

PS - Are you able to view the above flow charts with complete objectivity? Why or why not? Or only with a mindset that only sees what it wants to see? As of today 926 architects and engineers have endorsed the presentation outlined in the flow charts above. See here: http://www.ae911truth.org
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If you think 9/11 Truth is a "weird conspiracy theory" by the way, do you think MIT engineers would endorse it? Listen to what MIT Engineer Jeff King has to say about that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCLHL5iToJ8